Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . (1562 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight / Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by dignity33: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Video of Nigerian Soldiers that Invaded Ladipo market shooting and killed more than 4 Igbo business men. A soldier who after one year of buying engine went back to the seller to change it but after the man refuse he left and came back with his colleagues shooting sporadically in the market and gunning down more than four people and injury many more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZJSHazxZXw

Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by criuze(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Igbo people suffers in Nigeria

Nigeria solders are hausa ethnic zombie thugs
Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by chiedu7: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
The Zoo will fall

1 Like

Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by epondudu: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Any one that call NIGERIA a zoo and his parents were born in NIGERIA is an Animal, his Father is a donkey,. His mother probably frog.
Kanu is the king of the monkeys he is back in the zoo.
Awon werey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by FamTomx2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
epondudu:
Any one that call NIGERIA a zoo and his parents where born in NIGERIA is an Animal, his Father is a donkey,. His mother probably frog.
Kanu is the king of the monkeys he is back in the zoo.
Awon werey.

This your English self, i suggest, you better you go back to primary school,

Probably start from primary 4, it will be a greater help to you

My 2 cents to you .

2 Likes

Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by epondudu: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
FamTomx2:

This your English self, i suggest, you better you go back to primary school,

Probably start from primary 4, it will be a greater help to you

My 2 cents to you .
Did you understand me ?
If no then you need to visit yaba left for proper brain diagnosis..Werey, Ómó Iran tin fi Ipa jí Baba ré.
Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by bishop4life(m): 12:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Sometimes you would be tempted to accept that this Naijiriya is what some people call it. zoo.
Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by TA4TA4: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gzHHqkLBao

Another video where the markets men tried to explain the situation that led to the bloodbath....

Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by nedekid: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2021
criuze:
Igbo people suffers in Nigeria

Nigeria solders are hausa ethnic zombie thugs
Story, this has nothing to do with ethnicity. This is more of criminality.
You cannot keep practicing business in a fraudulent way, cheating folks of their hard earned money and not expect it to backfire some day. You cannot practice business where by all means you must profit even based on the sorrow of others.
What the soldiers did was commendable as it consoles many of us that have fallen victims to the unethical business practice that happens in ladipo. Alaba should be next!
This
Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by criuze(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2021
nedekid:

Story, this has nothing to do with ethnicity. This is more of criminality.
You cannot keep practicing business in a fraudulent way, cheating folks of their hard earned money and not expect it to backfire some day. You cannot practice business where by all means you must profit even based on the sorrow of others.
What the soldiers did was commendable as it consoles many of us that have fallen victims to the unethical business practice that happens in ladipo. Alaba should be next!
This

I guess you're used to lawlessness

Don't you have a court to register your grievances and you justify an soldier shooting business people in the market

And if you're a business man i believe you've never received back a wrong item being sold before

And most importantly, no production is 100 % error prove that why companies issue warranty notice then talk more of a fairly use product sold and has been in for over one calender year

My prayer for you is to wish you whatever you which these diseased headworking business men

They have families, and i wish the sane to your family too

You'll have a bounty of your returns in due time

Keep on defending evil
Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by nedekid: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2021
criuze:

I guess you're used to lawlessness

Don't you have a court to register your grievances and you justify an soldier shooting business people in the market

And if you're a business man i believe you've never received back a wrong item being sold before

And most importantly, no production is 100 % error prove that why companies issue warranty notice then talk more of a fairly use product sold and has been in for over one calender year

My prayer for you is to wish you whatever you which these diseased headworking business men

They have families, and i wish the sane to your family too

You'll have a bounty of your returns in due time

Keep on defending evil
Stupidity is when you have a public discourse and you start mentioning family in what ever disguise.
Defruading people of their hard earned money is not "hard work".
You go to ladipo and buy eg a brain box, you take it to the vehicle and it does not work you return it within 1 hr requesting for a refund, they then tell you they have spent your money paying the importer you should come back next day. Next day extends to 6months. You then have to forfeit your money. The seller tells you to your face to go to any police etc. Are you going to sue ie court because of 50k? Do you know how many have left their hard earned monies for goons at ladipo? The business practice of when money enters your hand it never comes back has to stop!
The same complaints folks have about us, in Lagos, ghana, South Africa etc, that we are shylocks, crooks etc. And if you notice, it is mainly those diehard traders that did not grow up down south west. Their thirst and decapitation for money by all means is excessive!
This also applies to alaba market. Some of us have sworn to never go there, rather go to LG fouani store to buy what we need.
https://www.nairaland.com/6089539/how-defrauded-alaba-international-market
Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by Unrated900(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
nedekid:

Stupidity is when you have a public discourse and you start mentioning family in what ever disguise.
Defruading people of their hard earned money is not "hard work".
You go to ladipo and buy eg a brain box, you take it to the vehicle and it does not work you return it within 1 hr requesting for a refund, they then tell you they have spent your money paying the importer you should come back next day. Next day extends to 6months. You then have to forfeit your money. The seller tells you to your face to go to any police etc. Are you going to sue ie court because of 50k? Do you know how many have left their hard earned monies for goons at ladipo? The business practice of when money enters your hand it never comes back has to stop!
The same complaints folks have about us, in Lagos, ghana, South Africa etc, that we are shylocks, crooks etc. And if you notice, it is mainly those diehard traders that did not grow up down south west. Their thirst and decapitation for money by all means is excessive!
This also applies to alaba market. Some of us have sworn to never go there, rather go to LG fouani store to buy what we need.
https://www.nairaland.com/6089539/how-defrauded-alaba-international-market

Don’t mind them
They practice the real OBT In Ladipo
Na so I went last week to buy a gear
I told the guy what assurance that the gear will work
He said oga he go work naaa
I mounted the gear
Now issue is only 1 is working 2345 isn’t working
I called him yesterday to
Explain after just a day I bought the gear he was telling me rubbish.
I just told him if he no wan die he should arrange my 130k down for me
So those useless boys there the govt need to do something about their fraudulent activities
I leave the bastard till Thursday
Them go see another army war again.

1 Like

Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by nedekid: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Unrated900:

Don’t mind them
They practice the real OBT In Ladipo
Na so I went last week to buy a gear
I told the guy what assurance that the gear will work
He said oga he go work naaa
I mounted the gear
Now issue is only 1 is working 2345 isn’t working
I called him yesterday to
Explain after just a day I bought the gear he was telling me rubbish.
I just told him if he no wan die he should arrange my 130k down for me
So those useless boys there the govt need to do something about their fraudulent activities
I leave the bastard till Thursday
Them go see another army war again.
The sad thing is that guy will never pay the money. He will rather do police wahala with you. He might offer you another gearbox and say that one is more expensive, you should add eg 50k (ie he still will want to make profit on your head). Last last you may have to go to their so called management and waste your time. If lucky you might get back part of your money.
It is really sad what those ladipo folks do.
Best of luck and kindly update.
Re: Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . by Unrated900(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
nedekid:

The sad thing is that guy will never pay the money. He will rather do police wahala with you. He might offer you another gearbox and say that one is more expensive, you should add eg 50k (ie he still will want to make profit on your head). Last last you may have to go to their so called management and waste your time. If lucky you might get back part of your money.
It is really sad what those ladipo folks do.
Best of luck and kindly update.

Yes thanks a lot I will update by Thursday
Me no Dey talk story my own na guy change this gear box or refund my money
If he talk story I go first burst him mouth
Whether na them go beat me or na me
I know say my first landing punch go touch am
Cos it’s annoying.
Most of them even butcher stolen cars and sells thei part self.
I wonder why govt can’t regulate those criminals
It is well
I will update by Thursday afternoon.
Cos me Dey para oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer / Shopper Stabbed To Death By Man Who 'refused To Thank Him' For Holding Door Open / Yoruba Actors Caught Trafficking Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.