Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight (2315 Views)

Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me / Video of how Nigerian Soldiers Invaded Ladipo Market in Lagos . / Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by davit: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2020
I think I should share this here in case I can still get justice.
Because of traffic stress in lagos, despite having my own home, I decided to rent a place on Lekki axis.
In the middle of the night around some mins to 2 am few weeks ago, some soldiers, 8 of them, started knocking on my Apartment. When I sighted them to be soldiers and don't have anything to do with army, I inquired what they wanted. Instead they kept banging on my door. I had to call the landlord who instructed me not to open the door. I made call to 767 too, Lagos emergency number.
Long story short, they broke into my apartment and bundled me into their waiting van. They drove me round till they stopped by the road side close to Folixx restaurant around Ikate. They put me by the side of the gutter there while some of them used their body as cover so that passing vehicles won't see what's going on. Others began torturing me. They did all bad stuffs to me. I nearly passed out. They even got water from the gutter asking me to drink it. I refused but kept asking them what my offence was.

They won't tell me until after they drove me again to another area around Osapa London. They introduced me to another guy in mufti. He claimed that he was in my house 2 days before that time. That he is a boyfriend to my neighbour. Immediately , I remembered a neighbour asked me to repark my car 2 days before. According to the guy, he was the one and that the punishment and beating was for not coming out on time to repark.

He asked his boys to let me go at last after too much beating.
I actually didn't block this guy when I came back home that night but parked close to him. Even by the time I came out to repark, he already got his car out.

I met police at home through 767 call. They wanted to pick the girlfriend. But my landlord insisted that we should wait till day break. When I sensed nothing was forthcoming in the morning, I lodged a formal complaint at Ilasan police station. But there was no officer to follow me for the arrest. The one available was asking for too much. Eventually, the Baale of my area came to settle the matter, asking the girl to apologise and repair my damaged door. She refused to do any. My landlord had to fix the door.

All the people I have been talking to about this incident said since I dont know the names of these soldiers that it will be difficult to get justice. Anyone with a way to get justice? I have pictures of me when I came back that morning battered and injured.

Mod, kindly help push to the front page for justice to prevail.

Cc: Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by REALHEAVEN: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Your story is very pathetic!!!!!

I can really feel your pains, believe me, I really do.

Getting to the root of this matter is pretty difficult as you don't know the name or names of the officers involved. I suggest you let go...this sounds difficult, right?

That is the best thing to do, time heals all wounds. As for the girl, leave her to her conscience.

The officers involved will get their reward from karma.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Randy100: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Sorry you will never get justice
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by gambia(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Its a shithole country, you will never get justice.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by olukaygold(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2020
This Man needs justice, front page pls

Cc lalasticala
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by olukaygold(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2020
REALHEAVEN:
Your story is very pathetic!!!!!

I can really feel your pains, believe me, I really do.

Getting to the root of this matter is pretty difficult as you don't know the name or names of the officers involved. I suggest you let go...this sounds difficult, right?

That is the best thing to do, time heals all wounds. As for the girl, leave her to her conscience.

The officers involved will get their reward from karma.

At least he knows the mastermind of it. We cut tree from the roots,not the head.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Enwhen(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2020
davit:
Because of traffic stress in lagos, despite having my own home, I decided to rent a place on Lekki axis.
In the middle of the night around some mins to 2 am few weeks ago, some soldiers, 8 of them, started knocking on my Apartment. When I sighted them to be soldiers and don't have anything to do with army, I inquired what they wanted. Instead they kept banging on my door. I had to call the landlord who instructed me not to open the door. I made call to 767 too, Lagos emergency number.
Long story short, they broke into my apartment and bundled me into their waiting van. They drove me round till they stopped by the road side close to Folixx restaurant around Ikate. They put me by the side of the gutter there while some of them used their body as cover so that passing vehicles won't see what's going on. Others began torturing me. They did all bad stuffs to me. I nearly passed out. They even got water from the gutter asking me to drink it. I refused but kept asking them what my offence was.

They won't tell me until after they drove me again to another area around Osapa London. They introduced me to another guy in mufti. He claimed that he was in my house 2 days before that time. That he is a boyfriend to my neighbour. Immediately , I remembered a neighbour asked me to repark my car 2 days before. According to the guy, he was the one and that the punishment and beating was for not coming out on time to repark.

I actually didn't block this guy when I came back home that night but parked close to him. Even by the time I came out to repark, he already got his car out.

I met police at home through 767 call. They wanted to pick the girlfriend. But my landlord insisted that we should wait till day break. When I sensed nothing was forthcoming in the morning, I lodged a formal complaint at Ilasan police station. But there was no officer to follow me for the arrest. The one available was asking for too much. Eventually, the Baale of my area came to settle the matter, asking the girl to apologise and repair my damaged door. She refused to do any. My landlord had to fix the door.

All the people I have been talking to about this incident said since I dont know the names of these soldiers that it will be difficult to get justice. Anyone with a way to get justice? I have pictures of me when I came back that morning battered and injured.

I don't blame u, but because you were very tired and your car was obstructing ur neighbour's visitor , u find it difficult to come out for repark, and the visitor got angry( You have wrong the visitor unknowingly and unintentional ( U 1 : 0 Visitor) ) .... The visitor organized soldiers to equalised( U 1: 1 Visitor).....For you to take the lead, it is only a soldier u can organize to do that, not even the Airforce or Navy , and the police would be the worst.... personally, I will advice u to allow everything die, even with my guess that u have little issue with that your neighbor, if not could have come straight to u , to let u know the bad u did by keeping her visiting waiting for u....Pls forgive and forget because should u continue it , it is a 50 :50 , and loser will really regret it.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by REALHEAVEN: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2020
olukaygold:

At least he knows the mastermind of it. We cut tree from the roots,not the head.

You are right @ the bolded.

But I still think that letting go will ease him of this stress and further give him peace of mind.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by olukaygold(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

You are right @ the bolded.

But I still think that letting go will ease him of this stress and further give him peace of mind.
Let go As in they still invited that Girl friend(Neighbor) to apologise Op, she still dey do shakara what she meant is "wetin the OP go do?" If na me,if I can't tackle them physically, I'll call Peter Edochi,call Fadeyi oloro not only them,go to ogbomoso (learnt charm is cheap and work fast there)and go spiritually for their matter. How do you want me to raise my head while walking on the street when we're still living in the same Compound.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by REALHEAVEN: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2020
olukaygold:

Let go As in they still invited that Girl friend(Neighbor) to apologise Op, she still dey do shakara what she meant is "wetin the OP go do?" If na me,if I can't tackle them physically, I'll go spiritually for their matter. How do you want me to raise my head while walking on the street when we're still living in the same Compound.

Like I said earlier, time heals...

The girl should be left to her conscience, trust me, she isn't gonna find it funny.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by davit: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2020
Seriously, I thought of the spiritual angle to deal with the matter judging from how pained I am.

Never drop the thought yet sef!
olukaygold:

Let go As in they still invited that Girl friend(Neighbor) to apologise Op, she still dey do shakara what she meant is "wetin the OP go do?" If na me,if I can't tackle them physically, I'll call Peter Edochi,call Fadeyi oloro not only them,go to ogbomoso (learnt charm is cheap and work fast there)and go spiritually for their matter. How do you want me to raise my head while walking on the street when we're still living in the same Compound.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by olukaygold(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Hedonisst: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2020
Mehn, this country is beyond redemption. Imagine the sort of indiscipline these useless idiots called soldiers delight in. Yet they would be all over the place demanding by force respect and appreciation for 'sacrificing' themselves to protect Nigerians. I'm aghast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Dabronze(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2020
sorry bro that's one of the injustice act that happen in our country but come to think of it you really don't have issue with the unknown soldier it is woman(neighbors) you have problem with ,since the landlord and the baale hv ask her to apologize to you, the ball is in your court you can play it where ever you like but if still insist on retaliation there is something you can do to her but I can be saying DAT here OP.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Hotspotbro(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
If you had a flashbang, pepper spray or mace. Those soldiers would be history.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by davit: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Thanks. I ve copied it. You can delete it.
olukaygold:

You know what, let's take it from here,about the police station you reported the matter but no response yet,this is Lagos state CP number ODUMOSU H. OLUSEGUN 0806566817nine.call him and report the case to him,pls Be fast to copy the number because I'll delete it now.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by davit: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dabronze:
sorry bro that's one of the injustice act that happen in our country but come to think of it you really don't have issue with the unknown soldier it is woman(neighbors) you have problem with ,since the landlord and the baale hv ask her to apologize to you, the ball is in your court you can play it where ever you like but if still insist on retaliation there is something you can do to her but I can be saying DAT here OP.

I have DM you.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by jnoz23(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Arrest DAT girl bros
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by odysey: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
davit:

To get justice you need to know those that did it,
First through the girl friend find the soldiers

reach out to @segalink on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
It will be funny if the mastermind is on nairaland reading your stuff...or even the girlfriend. Man, they'd be steps ahead of you.
This game for sweet, but shey you get the balls?? Resources??
This is why some people arm themselves with strong movement and allies.
They hit where it hurts.
Whatever you want to do sir, the mastermind is your man ..take him.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by debetmx(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Front Page.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by davit: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
I hope it gets there.
debetmx:
Front Page.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by meezynetwork(m): 5:23am On Mar 11, 2020
davit:
I hope it gets there.
Attach pictures so that it can go to front page
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Farki: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2020
I have said it before and I will say it again, the Nigerian military are a bunch of thugs in uniform. What a disgusting and embarrassing display to beat and torture someone over reparking of car. I'm sure there's one military ass licker who will now tell me how we should be grateful that these thugs take time out of their busy schedule assaulting civilians to do their jobs. The military should just pray that Nigerians don't vent their frustrations on them one day.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2020
You will never never get justice. We are in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by debetmx(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2020
debetmx:
Front Page.

Front page please.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by charles009(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
revenge is a dish best served cold.......
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Fidelismaria: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Allow the matter to die down then strike when she least expect it

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by YesNo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
u hear knock at 2am and you just don't know who to trust even if na soja or poilce or tiff cos all of dem get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Arry110(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
They won't move this to the front page, thats the problem with this nairaland, if it's snake , regina Daniels or tacha it won't waste time

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Jakumo(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2020
davit:

I lodged a formal complaint at Ilasan police station. But there was no officer to follow me for the arrest. The one available was asking for too much. Eventually, the Baale of my area came to settle the matter,

My friend park well make we sheck ya boot.

Already I don take eye see ya own offense, for inside the ting when you take ya hand type am put for internet.

Abi you no know say " Failure to Pay Mobilization Levy" na anoda offense when some people still dey awaiting-trial cell because of am ?

You sef no shame, haba. Policeman when ready to carry gun come help you, and you still get liver to complain say the money too much for dat work.

Abi na London you tink say you dey ?

London when police salary no dey late for ending. London when gofment dey dash police plenty new uniform effry year with betta yanga shoe join ?

London where police dem dey even collet betta weekend overtime chop-money ?

Abi na bridge you tink say we come tanda for main-road to dey count for Obodo Nigeria ?

You tink say man pikin go still dey do shecking for big town if no be say DPO dey see corret returns every blessed day ?

Abeg come down for inside dis ya yanga moto witi air-con, make I shek dat bag when you dey take style hide witi ya leg for under ya moto chair.

I sure say betta market dey inside, and I know say if na money, you go do well as weekend overtime concern, if you no wan make dem sentence you.

Chairman ! Thank you for ya contribution, and God breast Nigerial.

Papa God nogo allow any Corona ting to near you, lai-lai forefa-anefa, in Jeeeesus name, Aaaaaaamen !

An den, abeg Oga, make you salute madame for me o, witi ya pikin dem all !

Anyway, I nor blame you too mush. E fiti be say you na Grammar Man when just from London run come Lagos, because of Corona matter.

Nest time o, rememba say make you forward-march sharply as weekend matta concern, any time when you need police help for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Apartment Midnight by Clothingonline9(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Dm me for the tv u want to sell with Pics instant pay up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Killing His Neighbor's Goat And Eating It Raw. (PICTURES) / Man Plays Bet9ja With Christmas Contribution Money. Over 5,000 Tickets Recovered / NGN 1,000 Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.