Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East (853 Views)

When Love Bled / The Outcast / The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2021
BENUE BLED: SHE IS AN OSU =HER SISTER IN THE EAST.

Dear reader first of all know that this is a reality in fiction .
The story is a reality, the people mentioned exist or existed in time past but are used to allegorically to define or paint the situation in a better light.

Some of the phrases and sentences are taking from the nkjv.bible.new.king.james.version of the Bible.

Once again this is not just a fiction but a reality (if you are a Nigerian, by now you would have already know what I meant to say)
But some of the names and character or personalities from the Bible (as the writer want the story to have a religious undertone, and geared towards christian persecution in Nigeria and other parts of the word.)

If you are not a christian then this might not be of good taste to you, but it would upon your eyes to the predicaments of the state and life of the people in the Nigerian state called "benue."
This is not your everyday type of fictional story, but it is your everyday type of news as far as Nigeria, marginalization, human rights abuse, banditry and ethnic cleasing is concerned.
May you not be a victim.
I was written a post but it turned out to be what you are about to read. And I don't know what name to call it, maybe a monolugue or something.

This is it.

The state of benue is a christian majority state in North central Nigeria(or middle belt) .
It has a christian majority population and the ethnic groups like tiv, idoma were some of the predominant tribes in the state.
This State of benue is a promising land, a land of destiny of purpose and of divine orchestration in fulfillment of God's end time program of revival.

Satan had seen the glory of benue in the book of predestination, and he saw that it is a land belonging to a peculiar people like the children of Israel who were chosen to bear the Oracle of God from one dispensation to another before the unveiling of the age of grace.
The grace of God gushed Fort our of Israel and spread to the outermost parts of the earth, so likewise is the land called benue, For he shall send some of the armies of the kingdom out of benue.

Benue the land of a people surrounded by a peculiar enemy and a Creed of envading armies who are offsprings of the son of the bond woman.

As their father Ishmael persecuted Isaac the patriarch of those who are seeds of the promise (faith)
so is it today-his  descendants are also persecuting the seeds of the promise, for the dragon(jihadists) went out to make war with the remaining of her (the church) offsprings (christians) .
As it is written "the Spirit fight against the flesh and the flesh against the Spirit, the son of that woman hagar who is mount Sinai which is an allegory of bondage fought against Isaac the seed of the promise , for all who hope for salvation in Sinai (the law) are subject to bondage but those who are born of the free woman their salvation is come from mount zion the heavenly Jerusalem.

The children of bondage seeking to establish their own righteousness by the law In regard to these, they think it strange that you do not run with them in the same flood of error and darkness , speaking evil of you.

So they rose up to persecute you, massacring your people to death, and painting your land with blood,
They say who is their God that he would save them? But the holy one laughed, the day is coming when every knee will bow-both yours and theirs, and every tongue confess that Jesus is lord.

So the soul of those killed cried out to God and said "lord how long before you avenge our blood upon those who rose against us?
And it was told them to wait till the numbers of those who shall be killed like them be completed

So the Assyrians kept breeding treats, and sucking blood with the songs of praise in their mouth to pharaoh (oppressive leader of the nation )
And the oppressed kept telling  the oppressor "let us go that we may serve our God", but the oppressor said "who is your God that I should obey him?"

So he took hold of Aron (Nnamdi knau) and bond him in prison, saying "get that one who calleth himself 'Moses' (Sunday igboho) and bond him also" but when Moses (Sunday igboho) heard it, he fled into the wilderness and the children of Israel continue in their suffering being oppressed day and night by the Egyptians.
whenever a man comes to separate them(southerners) from fighting each other they say "who made you a judge over us?"
So all watched and all suffered greatly                 and the price of bread (food) increased that the people lamented and the women took turn to eat their children.
So they that were called by the name of the lord were clothed with Sorrow, and distress, great burden being placed upon them that they faint in spirit(in hopelessness ) waiting for pharaoh to die (the president's tenure to end) .

For after the pharaoh(Jonathan) that knows God had left office
Now there arose a new king over land , who did not know christ .
And his people said among themselves , “Look, the people of the children of Israel (benue) are more and mightier than we in benue
come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and it happen, in the event of war, that they also join our enemies and fight against us, and so sent us out of the land.”
Therefore they sent bandits over them to afflict, and kill them with their weapons . And they asked Pharaoh to build ranches for them in the cities, ruga and futa jalon .
But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew and call on their God . And they were in dread of the children of Israel..
So they made their lives bitter with hard bondage—in mortar, in brick, and in all manner of terror in the wherever they find them .

Then the children of Israel (benue) cried the more unto the lord and
“A voice was heard in Ramah(southern kaduna, benue taraba, plateau, bauchi, adamawa) , Lamentation and bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for her children, Refusing to be comforted for her children, Because they are no more.”

But though her sister Judah (the church in the south)(the unburdened Christians) heard of her predicament and lamentations but did nothing to help her, instead they of the East (some igbos) laughed at her and mocked her saying let Israel (benue) suffer, for in the days we made David (ojukwu) king, they were among the men of
Ishbosheth (Nigerian army under gowon) that fought against us, so let them be killed as joab killed
Abner (reprisal attack in revenge)
But when the lord Jesus christ knowing their thought rebuked them, saying thus you shall say to your sister "May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;
May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion;.
so shall you intercede for her, for if you love one another then are you my diciples, but he that hate his brother have no light but is in darkness.
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.

And the angel (writer) of the post also admonished them saying
Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you.
Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am from South ,” or “I am a northerner ,” or “I am a yoruba,” or “I am from South South and I don't like igbos .”
Is Christ divided? Were you called according to your language, tribe or region ? Or were you baptized into the body of your various ancestors or into the body of christ ?

Repent and return to your first love for as many as the lord loves he chastises .
So Paul (men of God) having called the elders sat with them, admonished them to continue in the faith and not to lose hope for even though we must through tribulations enter the kingdom of God, yet if we suffer with christ we shall also be glorified with him, but if we deny him he can not deny himself, learn to bear one another's burden in this you will prove to the lord that you are his disciples for this is acceptable in is sight, so having prayed With them they held him and wept on his shoulders and bad him God's speed, and Saul going to Macedonia but wanting to visit to Ephesus sent Timothy ahead with the later to the brethren.
And it was written in a book and sent to the brethren (Christians) online, having been posted on the notice board( Internet) making it plain for the brethren to read

This is a preface of the story,
ye shall read as each page the story unfolds from the book of happenings.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East by Oksman(m): 4:39am On Jul 18, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
BENUE BLED: SHE IS AN OSU (AN OUTCAST)

Dear reader first of all know that this is a fiction in reality.
The story is a reality, the people mentioned exist or existed in time past but are used to allegorically to define or paint the situation in a better light.

Some of the phrases and sentences are taking from the nkjv.bible.new.king.james.version of the Bible.

Once again this is not a fiction but a reality (if you are a Nigerian, by now you would have already know what I meant to say)
But some of the names and character or personalities from the Bible (as the writer want the story to have a religious undertone especially geared towards christian persecution in Nigeria and other parts of the word.)

If you are not a christian then this might not be of good taste to you, but it would upon your eyes to the predicaments of the state and life of the people in the Nigerian state called "benue".
This is not your everyday type of fictional story, but it is your everyday type of news as far as Nigeria, marginalization, human rights abuse, banditry and ethnic cleasing is concerned.
May you not be a victim.
I was written a post but it turned out to be what you are about to read. And I don't know what name to call it, maybe a monolugue or something.

This is it.

The state of benue is a christian majority state in North central Nigeria(or middle belt) .
It has a christian majority population and the ethnic groups like tiv, idoma were some of the predominant tribes in the state.
This State of benue is a promising land, a land of destiny of purpose and of divine orchestration in fulfillment of God's end time program of revival.

Satan had seen the glory of benue in the book of predestination, and he saw that it is a land belonging to a peculiar people like the children of Israel who were chosen to bear the Oracle of God from one dispensation to another before the unveiling of the age of grace.
The grace of God gushed Fort our of Israel and spread to the outermost parts of the earth, so likewise is the land called benue, For he shall send some of the armies of the kingdom out of benue.

Benue the land of a people surrounded by a peculiar enemy and a Creed of envading armies who are offsprings of the son of the bond woman.

As their father Ishmael persecuted Isaac the patriarch of those who are seeds of the promise (faith) so is it today, his  descendants are also persecuting the seeds of the promise, for the dragon(jihadists) went out to make war with the remaining of her (the church) offsprings (christians) .
As it is written "the Spirit fight against the flesh and the flesh against the Spirit, the son of that woman hagar who is mount Sinai which is an allegory of bondage fought against Isaac the seed of the promise , for all who hope for salvation in Sinai (the law) are subject to bondage but those who are born of the free woman their salvation is come from mount zion the heavenly Jerusalem.

The children of bondage seeking to establish their own righteousness by the law In regard to these, they think it strange that you do not run with them in the same flood of error and darkness , speaking evil of you.

So they rose up to persecute you, massacring your people to death, and painting your land with blood,
They say who is their God that he would save them? But the holy one laughed, the day is coming when every knee will bow-both yours and theirs, and every tongue confess that Jesus is lord.

So the soul of those killed cried out to God and said "lord how long before you avenge our blood upon those who rose against us?
And it was told them to wait till the numbers of those who shall be killed like them be completed

So the Assyrians kept breeding treats, and sucking blood with the songs of praise in their mouth to pharaoh (oppressive leader of the nation )
And the oppressed kept telling  the oppressor "let us go that we may serve our God", but the oppressor said "who is your God that I should obey him?"

So he took hold of Aron and bond him in prison, saying "get that one who calleth himself 'Moses' and bond him also" but when Moses heard it, he fled into the wilderness and the children of Israel continue in their suffering being oppressed day and night by the Egyptians.
whenever a man comes to separate them from fighting each other they say "who made you a judge over us?"
So all watched and all suffered greatly                 and the price of bread increased daily that the people lamented and the women took turn to eat their children.
So they that were called by the name of the lord were clothed with Sorrow and hopelessness great burden being placed upon them that they faint in spirit waiting for pharaoh to die (the president's tenure to end) .

For after the pharaoh(Jonathan) that knows God had left office
Now there arose a new king over land , who did not know christ .
And his people said among themselves , “Look, the people of the children of Israel (benue) are more and mightier than we in benue
come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and it happen, in the event of war, that they also join our enemies and fight against us, and so sent us out of the land.”
Therefore they sent bandits over them to afflict, and kill them with their weapons . And they asked Pharaoh to build ranches for them in the cities, ruga and futa jalon .
But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew and call on their God . And they were in dread of the children of Israel..
So they made their lives bitter with hard bondage—in mortar, in brick, and in all manner of terror in the wherever they find them .

Then the children of Israel (benue) cried the more unto the lord and
“A voice was heard in Ramah, Lamentation and bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for her children, Refusing to be comforted for her children, Because they are no more.”

But though her sister Judah (the church in the south) heard of her predicament and lamentations but did nothing to help her, instead they of the East (some igbos) laughed at her and mocked her saying let Israel (benue) suffer, for in the days we made David (ojukwu) king, they were among the men of
Ishbosheth (Nigerian army under gowon) that fought against us, so let them be killed as joab killed
Abner (reprisal attack in revenge)
But when the lord Jesus christ knowing their thought rebuked them, saying thus you shall say to your sister "May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;
May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion;.
so shall you intercede for her, for if you love one another then are you my diciples, but he that hate his brother have no light but is in darkness.
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.

And the angel of the post also admonished them saying
Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you.
Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am from South ,” or “I am a northerner ,” or “I am a yoruba,” or “I am from South South and I don't like igbos .”
Is Christ divided? Were you called according to your language, tribe or region ? Or were you baptized into the body of your various ancestors or into the body of christ ?

Repent and return to your first love for as many as the lord loves he chastises .
So Paul having called the elders sat with them, admonished them to continue in the faith and not to lose hope for even though we must through tribulations enter the kingdom of God, yet if we suffer with christ we shall also be glorified with him, but if we deny him he can not deny himself, learn to bear one another's burden in this you will prove to the lord that you are his disciples for this is acceptable in is sight, so having prayed With them they held him and wept on his shoulders and bad him God's speed, and Saul going to Macedonia but wanting to visit to Ephesus sent Timothy ahead with the later to the brethren.
And it was post on the notice board Internet making it plain for the brethren to read

"The father's ate the grapes, but the children's teeth are on the edge". My brother, I took time to read your post, may be you the the present "Jeremiah" of our generation. I don't think you are correct in your assertion that Igbos are mocking you people. The fact remains that there is absolutely nothing they can do for you. They are not a nation with armed forces to assist you same with the Yorubas and other ethnic nationalities. The fact is that the insecurity that Nigeria is presently undergoing can be likened to a medical condition called sepsis which in most cases lead to death. My take is that, Benue is just unfortunate to be where she is geographically in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East by Tinububalls: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2021
My question to the OP is which side did the people of Benue fight for in the Civil war?
Re: Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tinububalls:
My question to the OP is which side did the people of Benue fight for in the Civil war?

I think you should go read the history of the Civil War to find out sir
Re: Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oksman:

"The father's ate the grapes, but the children's teeth are on the edge". My brother, I took time to read your post, may be you the the present "Jeremiah" of our generation. I don't think you are correct in your assertion that Igbos are mocking you people. The fact remains that there is absolutely nothing they can do for you. They are not a nation with armed forces to assist you same with the Yorubas and other ethnic nationalities. The fact is that the insecurity that Nigeria is presently undergoing can be likened to a medical condition called sepsis which in most cases lead to death. My take is that, Benue is just unfortunate to be where she is geographically in Nigeria today.

I didn't say "igbos were mocking the people of Benue," instead I said "some of them (igbos) seems to be content with what's happening in benue because of what they claimed to be her refusal to help during the Civil War.
I read that assertion here on nairaland.
Re: Benue Bled After Been Raped : she Is An Outcast ==her Sister In The East by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Then after some days the men of pharaoh working in Union with the land of Benin apprehended Moses in Benin, and took him before a judge

(1) (Reply)

Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis? / Writers/ Authors Have Your Free Advert Here / Father, I Am Still Your Dear Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.