Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria (5224 Views)

Should I Report This Secondary School Students Always Making Love After School? / Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Whois:
The book is an eye opener. Zombies need a copy
I agree with you and I'm gonna start calling them to this thread to get the book.

Simplyleo

Sarrki
KilkMNkNow

Please someone else should call other zombies that they know

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
One of you should take this to FRONTPAGE, ..... No be only Obi cubana news deserve FP spot....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by Whois(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I agree with you and I'm gonna start calling them to this thread to get the book.

Simplyleo

Sarrki
KilkMNkNow

One of you should take this to FRONTPAGE, ..... No be only Obi cubana news deserve FP spot....

Cc

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by Bunmhi(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
I have heard of the book but I haven't read it before
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by DoingBetter: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
siofra:

I'm not talking about the book. I want to join the book club.
Oh. Ok.
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by Franzinni: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Whois:

Cc

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
small brain ... can you show me where I was a zombie ? I bet you don't have a by reason but you post this rubbish without finding out anything .. you are a typical example of the problem of nairaland ... you just post your mental diarrhea at will.

Prove I am a zombie ...look through my comments and find something ...please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by CUMIN: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
It's called Zoo for a reason.

And buhari is the shepherd
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
webincomeplus:

No, our leaders are worse than the colonial masters. You can't compare the state of Nigeria's economy and the life of the common man during the colonial era to what obtains with our leaders now.

The colonial masters would steal your mineral resources and milk you dry, but they will still give you the basic amenities of life to enjoy. But our leaders milk the country dry and give us nothing.

Imagine if Nigeria was still under colonial rule. Our refineries would be working, our rail system would be perfect, and electric power would be stable -- not because they love us, but because they want to make money from our country through those channels. But in the end, the common man still gets to enjoy those basic things. Not like the greedy fools we have there now who don't care if we hand over to them the little that we have.

Brilliantly summed up
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's as if George Orwell the author of the book time travelled to present day nigeria and got inspired before going back to write the book because everything about the book from the plot, characters, setting represents Nigeria in every where....

The farm represents Nigeria.

Mrnd Mrs Jones; owners of the farm represents the British Empire.

Old major represents our founding fathers Azikiwe, Awolowo, A. Bello etc

Snowball represents GEJ and PDP

Napoleon represents Buhari and APC

Squealer represents APC spokes People ; Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu, lauuretta onouchie etc

Boxer represents the APC zombies

Jessie and Bluebell's puppies that grew up to become Napoleon's guard dogs represent the Military, Police and DSS

The rest of the suffering animals represent the rest of Nigerians who don't fall in the mentioned categories.... I don't need to explain more because those that have read the book totally understand what I mean.

I will always be grateful to my mom and elder brother for making me read that book when I was younger.

100% on point
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Simplyleo

Sarrki
KilkMNkNow

Remove from the list, I think their posts have improved. Their posts are more centered and focused on national growth and less on political affiliations
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
ashybabs:
��
He is an animal maltreating other animals.
When i read the book, i found out that it totally describes the current situation of Nigeria.
We wanted freedom from the British, we got it. Then our brothers turned against us for their own selfish interest.
And now when we look at our leaders and former colonial masters... We can't find any difference. They are all the same.

The colonialist are better. They are not same. This country would be better than this under the Brits.

How many Brits even the drunkards among them isn't better than the guy in the villa?
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by Idaytesj29(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bunmhi:
I have heard of the book but I haven't read it before

Go and read it pls and thank me later.
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
The THREE MAJOR CALAMITIES OF THE FARM ARE
1.SQUEALER
2.BOXER
3.THE DOGS.

1.They can be interpreted as the spokespersons (Lauretta onochie,garba shehu,Femi adesina
2.the evil zombies(manna bbq grills,sarki and co)
3.the security agents.

Lest I forget the religious bodies that always give the suffering masses hope of heaven while they suffer.what is the name of that bird?I think Moses or molly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by Bunmhi(f): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Go and read it pls and thank me later.
Okay, thanks.
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by ekaette1621: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
I laugh in Swahili
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by KaideeGee(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
ashybabs:
��
He is an animal maltreating other animals.
When i read the book, i found out that it totally describes the current situation of Nigeria.
We wanted freedom from the British, we got it. Then our brothers turned against us for their own selfish interest.
And now when we look at our leaders and former colonial masters... We can't find any difference. They are all the same.

Perfect summary.
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by phemmyfour: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
DoingBetter:

Open Google. Type “animal farm free download “ and use any of the links.
Here https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/ebooks1/george-orwell/animal-farm/animal-farm.pdf
Thanks for the link. It will be useful especially in this holiday period

1 Like

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
First read that book in the late 90s or early 2000s, can't remember clearly now. I've read it countless time after that in ebook format including 1984 "Big brother is watching". Growing up, loved to read a lot, don't know what changed.
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by SouthPaw24(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
I just read it recently. It's a masterpiece. That story is the history of every black nation. From Zimbabwe to Nigeria to Ghana. I'm glad I read it for the first time as an adult because it really opened my eyes.

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
wearsandtrends1:

THIS GUY IS A DSS AGENT angry
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by SpellingBot: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's as if George Orwell the author of the book time travelled to present day nigeria and got inspired before going back to write the book because everything about the book from the plot, characters, setting represents Nigeria in every where....

The farm represents Nigeria.

Mrnd Mrs Jones; owners of the farm represents the British Empire.

Old major represents our founding fathers Azikiwe, Awolowo, A. Bello etc

Snowball represents GEJ and PDP

Napoleon represents Buhari and APC

Squealer represents APC spokes People ; Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu, lauuretta onouchie etc

Boxer represents the APC zombies

Jessie and Bluebell's puppies that grew up to become Napoleon's guard dogs represent the Military, Police and DSS

The rest of the suffering animals represent the rest of Nigerians who don't fall in the mentioned categories.... I don't need to explain more because those that have read the book totally understand what I mean.

I will always be grateful to my mom and elder brother for making me read that book when I was younger.

I just read it this night. You're 97% on point.

1 Like

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by wewillbealright: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
I love that song of beast of England beast of Ireland but sadly after they gained freedom the lead animal if I could recall was it snowball or Napoleon then began maltreating the other animals.All in all this sums it all All ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
SpellingBot:
I just read it this night. You're 97% on point.
The funny thing is I read that book over 15 years ago when I was in jss1.... I'll always be gratefull to my mum for making me read that book.

1 Like

Re: I READ This Secondary School Book And Realised Its The Same thing in Nigeria by SpellingBot: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Vulcanheph:

The funny thing is I read that book over 15 years ago when I was in jss1.... I'll always be gratefull to my mum for making me read that book.
You have a good memory then. I can't remember what happened in a book I read 6 years ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This / Oauife Admission List Finally Out On Eportal! / How To Recover Your 2015 Jamb Pin, Number And Reg Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.