Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Six Years Of Architecture, A Waste Of Time In Modern Technology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Six Years Of Architecture, A Waste Of Time In Modern Technology (2323 Views)

Ekundayo Adeyemi- Nigeria's First Professor Of Architecture / University Courses That Are Waste Of Time / Doing A Phd Is Often A Waste Of Time, Says The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Years Of Architecture, A Waste Of Time In Modern Technology by jidololade: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2007
six years of architecture, what a waste of time?  at the end of study earns pee nuts whereas one one small boy after 4years of yoruba study (B.Sc. hon yoruba ) starts work with a take home of 2.2m for like 2years before u graduate
Re: Six Years Of Architecture, A Waste Of Time In Modern Technology by Tats(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2007
When I saw the topic, i thought that you meant with modern technology, one does not need to spend six years studying Architecture (because of design softwares). Only to see that you were refering to the pay earned. What of the peanuts earned by several Doctors, Pharmacists and Lawyers in Nigeria? It is a pity about it but that is what people face.

Take heart, you will earn a lot after some time  grin
Re: Six Years Of Architecture, A Waste Of Time In Modern Technology by Rlst84sale(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2007
Who tell u say degree na because of big money. Education na to enlighten your mind, starting your own business is what get u paid.

2 Likes

Re: Six Years Of Architecture, A Waste Of Time In Modern Technology by cigie(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2013
architecture has always been my dream course...some how i could not do it...i have no regrets though
Re: Six Years Of Architecture, A Waste Of Time In Modern Technology by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2013
D best of Architecture is wen u are connected.... Am an Architect and neva wil i regret being an Architect..... Get connected bro.....

1 Like

Re: Six Years Of Architecture, A Waste Of Time In Modern Technology by doctorgold(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
i would rather say that architecture or any other career is not about the pay. its more of being fulfilled. architecture is also financially rewarding if you run your own firm and you are equally connected. no regrets being an architect.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Learn Chinese In Port Harcourt And Where / See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Caught Doing In Benin (photo) / Stay Back In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.