Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole (2555 Views)

Journalist Reports Himself At Police Station After His Car Hit And Killed A Man / Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped / Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by italkng: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2021
A young man has found himself at the wrong side of the law when he went to steal a bag of maize at the farm of a resident at Binduri in the Eastern Region of Ghana

https://www.italk.com.ng/news/thief-reports-himself-to-the-police-after-he-couldnt-bring-down-a-bag-of-maize-he-stole-photos.html

Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by Baawaa(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2021
What a movie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by illicit(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by WittyLad(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2021
What the op here is trying to pass here is that the owner of the maize in the bag has enchanted the thief(based on hearsays tho)..
I know some people go come dey squirt for my comment later, but what's the essence of the plenty Imaginary charms, voodoos, divination and spells when the insecurities, kidnappings, terrorism, e.t.c keep springing up..
What is the essence of all these superstitions when it can't be used to help humanity??

5 Likes

Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by Temmylee01(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2021
angry
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by Arespect10: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
I swear poverty and Hungry done knacked dis one cheesy
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by yuping(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
I know some people go come dey squirt for my comment later, but what's the essence of the plenty Imaginary charms, voodoos, divination and spells when the insecurities, kidnappings, terrorism, e.t.c keep springing up..
What is the essence of all these superstitions when it can't be used to help humanity??
[/quote]
I know this things exist but I'm yet to see it with my eyes.
But with all this power they have they still lives in poverty and total insecurity.
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by ZUKKYY(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by Cokahot: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Imagine say u use the baba do jazz for client. E go work die. The client go carry all her money put for her head go bank do transfer shapaly. This one na sure jazz. The bag heavy pass him while body
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by talk2hb1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okay, Indian Season Film.
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by shainaan18d: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
sad
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by ekene101: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Old news, didn't happen in Nigeria..op get a life
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by cybriz82(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
This remain of d tortoise n d tar..
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by Idiotmod: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
WittyLad:
What the op here is trying to pass here is that the owner of the maize in the bag has enchanted the thief(based on hearsays tho)..
People with juju dey thread carefully because they don’t want there children to enter into the trap they put for outsiders
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by temitope27(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
No be juju be that grin
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by Buhdeuce: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Heat don do my guy wella. E be things! grin grin
Re: Thief Reports Himself To The Police After He Couldn’t Bring Down A Bag He Stole by Polynek(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Tinx de happen oo

(1) (Reply)

Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand / The Horrible Practice Of Finger Amputation Among Women Of The Dani Tribe / 40year Old Mum Jailed For Been Impregnated By 12 Year Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.