Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center (17956 Views)

Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by ojbanja: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kindly add me up. 07062025587.
Thanks
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Maxwellshina:
Yes I applied for this year's own self
Boss please add me on the whatsapp grouo
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by MayMaj(f): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pls add me to the group 08032301296
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Iboroakam101(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please add me up cos I’m interested 08095171402
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Any one here going for bio on 15th October??
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
toms55:
Boss please add me on the whatsapp grouo
Am not in the group chat too
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Maxwellshina:

Am not in the group chat too
okay boss, have you registered with them? any update ? I heard 29th sept is the deadline for registrations before we get any further info
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
toms55:
okay boss, have you registered with them? any update ? I heard 29th sept is the deadline for registrations before we get any further info
I don't the deadline
But first name for bio is out already
For me, am yet to submit my doctors report
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Ofunaofu: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Add me 08062748089
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Maxwellshina:

I don't the deadline
But first name for bio is out already
For me, am yet to submit my doctors report
okay boss. Is the call for biometrics from the embassy or their office ? Also, are you doing the medical at hospital recommended by Canadian embassy or ADENL?
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by razakdavid: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pls add me up to the WhatsApp group 08038515408 as the barcode is not working
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by OLAT112: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Please add me too 08136057642
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Jaycare: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Please add me up
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Futuristic100: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Guys this could be a scam...be wise. I looked them up and there's no authentic way to verify their claims. The guy who posted asking for information could be in on the scam. Let desperation to leave Nigeria not lead us to make terrible mistakes. A word they say

2 Likes

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
lucmicity:
Wow, this is getting realer , I just go my working permit approved .
Boss congratulations, can you please assist with an update so the rest if us can know if we can trust this company or not
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by 2Lynx(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Nkkychic: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Please guys any info about stream sort or Adenl. I hope this application is real. I registered but have not heard anything apart from the message I got from stream sort. Please who else is following up
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Nkkychic:
Please guys any info about stream sort or Adenl. I hope this application is real. I registered but have not heard anything apart from the message I got from stream sort. Please who else is following up
when did you register ? And when did you get the message from stream sort
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Nkkychic: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2021
toms55:
toms55:

I registered 1st week of September and a week after I got a message saying my application has been registered and will be sent more messages if approval for work permit has been given. Since then I no here anything. But someone sent me a list of people going for biometrics on the 15th of October 2021
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Nkkychic:

I registered 1st week of September and a week after I got a message saying my application has been registered and will be sent more messages if approval for work permit has been given. Since then I no here anything. But someone sent me a list of people going for biometrics on the 15th of October 2021
biometrics at the CA embassy abi?
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
toms55:
okay boss. Is the call for biometrics from the embassy or their office ? Also, are you doing the medical at hospital recommended by Canadian embassy or ADENL?
The hospital recommend is q-life
But no slot till November
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maxwellshina:

The hospital recommend is q-life
But no slot till November
okay boss are you going to the embassy for bio ?
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
toms55:
okay boss are you going to the embassy for bio ?
My name is not shortlisted yet
But hopefully buy this October
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nkkychic:

Have you submitted your medical results??
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Nkkychic: 1:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Maxwellshina:

I have not done medicals yet and that's because this whole thing is now looking like a scam. Though I can't say for now. But nobody has identified that he or she was shortlisted in this recent biometrics
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Nkkychic: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Maxwellshina:

I have not done medicals yet and that's because this whole thing is now looking like a scam. Though I can't say for now. But nobody has identified that he or she was shortlisted for this recent biometrics
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Lavish100: 6:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Hello pls I got a message from stream sort that my application was approved since august till now no message pls I would like to join the group 08089410509
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Nkkychic:

I have not done medicals yet and that's because this whole thing is now looking like a scam. Though I can't say for now. But nobody has identified that he or she was shortlisted in this recent biometrics
guy I will advise you to do your medicals and sign your undertaking form then submit it
Then watch out for what next
To me the legit level of this company is above 80%

1 Like

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Lavish100:
Hello pls I got a message from stream sort that my application was approved since august till now no message pls I would like to join the group 08089410509
Contact your agent before you fall into SCAMERS hands
Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by bluebarz(m): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2021
I have just created a WhatsApp group. Let's come together and discuss our processes clearly. It'll be nice if we also have two or three agents the group to give guidance also. Here is the QR code.

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by toms55(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2021
bluebarz:
I have just created a WhatsApp group. Let's come together and discuss our processes clearly. It'll be nice if we also have two or three agents the group to give guidance also. Here is the QR code.
do you mind sharing the group link too ? I think that'd be easier

1 Like

Re: Adenl And Stream Sort E E Center by Maxwellshina(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
bluebarz:
Link in better please share link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Closure; What Is Your Experience So Far? / Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Praying, Fasting, Whistle-blowing & Extreme Ways To Secure The Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.