Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

The End Is Imminent! Come To JESUS, Now That You Can. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Is Imminent! Come To JESUS, Now That You Can. (256 Views)

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Is Imminent! Come To JESUS, Now That You Can. by Righteousness2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Earth is quaking, vibrating and Shaking.
The Sea is roaring and billowing,
The Nations are Falling are apart .
Flood, Fire, Famine, Pestilence, Disaters, Death, Lawlessness, Draught etc all over the world.
JESUS Christ clearly told us in His Word that His Coming will be as in the times of Noah and Lot.
The Days of Noah and Lot were Characterized by Rebellious rebellion, Iniquities, Abominations and Evils of all kinds and types which resulted in Floods and Fire from above.

Folks, right now in our eyes, it is Just as it was in the days of Noah and Lot.

I Don't care or know who or what you are! But I Announce this to u! The END IS IMMINENT!JESUS CHRIST IS COMING There is No more time.

Now is the time is Humble yourself and Cry to GOD for Mercy. Now is the time to Repent , Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ. Now is the time to stay away from Sin.

Remember, That Breath in you is not your own. Come to JESUS Now! The Next Moment is not Guaranteed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Is Imminent! Come To JESUS, Now That You Can. by Amotolongbo(f): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Earth is quaking, vibrating and Shaking.
The Sea is roaring and billowing,
The Nations are Falling are apart .
Flood, Fire, Famine, Pestilence, Disaters, Death, Lawlessness, Draught etc all over the world.

Was there ever a period the earth is free of these?

The earth is even more stable physically and politically than in the medieval period cos of the better understanding of the earth scientifically and diplomacy
Re: The End Is Imminent! Come To JESUS, Now That You Can. by mii4u(f): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
[i][/i]
May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Imminent! Come To JESUS, Now That You Can. by Clementoons: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Satan is waging war with the church, (your body) and want to waste your life and soul in sins. You never owns your life. Run to the ark of salvation today. So you won't regret at the end.

(1) (Reply)

Fired As MFM Secretary!! The Signs Were There!!! / Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary To Seun & Ifeoluwa Adejumobi / How I Collected Guns From Armed Robbers In My Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.