Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday (478 Views)

No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday by Networkingprof: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Hello friends, do you know you can use this holiday season to learn something very important to your business and financial growth?

Very good, you can have a nice mini website that will help sell your products and services on Google with a simple blogger account.

The benefits are enormous if you are on Google using blogger account. Can't tell how much sales I've made on the platform myself with dropshipping.

But then, who needs a blogger account or a blogger to start blogging and build wealth for his or herself

If you are

1. on low budget for now, possibly as a student, a journalist or writer trying to figure out what would be best for you in the complex cyberspace,

2. We are not all internet junky and will not all ever be. If you have decided to lay low and make cool cash with AdSense program on Google, you have to opt in on blogger platform,

3. Possibly, you don't trust yourself to pay for monthly hosting and all that stuff that comes with managing a paid website or domain name renewal, blogger is the alternative.

4. So, you can write effectively to communicate with your audience and pass information across the space in no time and get your audience to respond in no time? Blogger is for you.

5. Perhaps you don't want to talk about having a website now, presently taking time to study the stuff but your business can't wait to reach online audience, just join.

Now here's the people that need blogger the most:

6. You have tried to no avail to have a website but failed,

7.You have plans to migrate to internet business for real,

8. You want to learn the ropes from the easy and less complicated step upwards.

then blogger is a way to go.

Now, if it's something you will need, drop your contact here and let's use this holiday for something that can add value to us.

We connect on Whatsapp group meant for this. Offer ends, soon after the holiday.
Re: Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday by Networkingprof: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Bonus course

How to use your trust wallet,

How to use bscscan.

How to detect scam coin.
Re: Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday by Seniorwriter(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2021
@OP try change the word Blogger to Blogging on your topic.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your activities online then you ae very unwise.

Networkingprof:

............, I'm targeting newbies with interest on blogger for blogging. If I made it blogging, it's a complicated affair .........

.......... the introductory level. It's like having an empty shop first and what our stocks will be displayed upon.

Next is to fill the store with the said stocks. If we go the way of "blogging" we'll make things as complicated as having your goods ready and building a shop for it all at the same time.

That's strenuous. Blogging will mean WordPress, domain name, hosting, plugins, themes and all that and there we go again,

complicated interfaces,
extra expenses here and there,
budgeting now comes to play,
testing the waters for results,
dealing with the nice guys,
and the nasty guys too,
quitting in confusion...

........., a lot of folks may have quitted after realizing that the long process is .......

But life can be simpler.

wink wink
So you could have simply put it as "Earn with creating your own Blogger" or "Make money with creating your Blogger"

I appreciate your simple explanation of the niche you have proposed.
Edited & Pined.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday by Networkingprof: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your activities online then you ae very unwise.

@Seniorwriter

Yes pal I quite understand, I'm targeting newbies with interest on blogger for blogging. If I made it blogging, it's a complicated affair that the upstarts will avoid to start with.

First, we understand the platform called "blogger" very well. That's the introductory level. It's like having an empty shop first and what our stocks will be displayed upon.

Next is to fill the store with the said stocks. If we go the way of "blogging" we'll make things as complicated as having your goods ready and building a shop for it all at the same time.

That's strenuous. Blogging will mean WordPress, domain name, hosting, plugins, themes and all that and there we go again,

complicated interfaces,
extra expenses here and there,
budgeting now comes to play,
testing the waters for results,
dealing with the nice guys,
and the nasty guys too,
quitting in confusion...

As you can see, a lot of folks may have quitted after realizing that the long process is ultimate waste of time and resources.

But life can be simpler.

wink wink
Re: Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday by Networkingprof: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2021
I used to have a blog and I made a lot of money selling stuff that people needs, I abandoned it for years and it's still always there drawing audience to itself.

Every improvement that Google mades makes the site easy for me to navigate anytime I needed it. I used to feel awkward with the blog based on what pro used to say that blogger is not professional enough.

There I missed out. If I've concentrated well enough on my blog brother, I can't ever lack, and you will never lack having a blogger. It's all the same result as paid website and hosting, if not better.

Back in those days, my websites with packed domains were banned, my WordPress blog
targeting Amazon product buyers hacked and defaced by Moroccan hackers, my domain names expired.

But my blogger is evergreen with visitors.
Re: Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday by Networkingprof: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Then I realized that my target were not website builders and Pro, but hungry folks looking for what they needed to buy online.

And that makes all the difference.
Re: Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday by Networkingprof: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

So you could have simply put it as "Earn with your own Blogger" or "Make money with your Blogger"

I appreciate your simple explanation of the niche you have proposed.

@Seniorwriter

Thanks bro, it would be assuming that the target already have an account, but I took off from the thought that the target doesn't.

I will appreciate what you think next. And thanks for the editing on my flow of thought above.
Re: Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday by Networkingprof: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2021
^^

Alright bro, let's wait for our Co travellers. number copied, you can remove it for privacy.

(1) (Reply)

Which County's Currency Is This / Nigeria’s Alerzo Raises $10.5m To Digitize Informal Retail Supply Chain In Niger / Full List Of Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.