Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3918278 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
FIGARO00:

Pls, stop including that name is things that matters.

WhiteMoney has no contest except maybe liquorose.

Shuoo, pere? With his 14%?

Make everybody dey put sir before calling WhiteMoney, abeg abeg.

You sef wey dey advice no put sir before calling his name
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gee001: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't understand why Maria's fans are beating themselves up over WMGs choosing to vote for Queen who happens to be friends with WM. What happened to the fans of Liquorose with so many followers? Why didn't they vote for her bestie

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Frankly I don't like the fact that Maria left before boring people that could easily just go home ..she had more content than some people still in that house

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
He already said he nominated him so Pere can feel the heat
JBoss25:
Ur whitemonkey is a snake himself, see him trying to cheer up Pere after nominating him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
JuicyStar:
To be sincere, na big brother spoil Maria’s game- from wild card task to fake power to evict housemates. It only made her a target.

Yes, Biggie's decisions didn't really favour Maria but making her a target was for the HMs (only 3 nominated her sef) and not the viewers. If she was made to go through all Biggie made her but captured 'voting' viewers' favour, no amount of nomination will take her out with JMK and Sammie. Tacha was always a target too but she pinned, she berekete'd, even with alliance votes against her.

Maria has keypad warriors who actually don't qualify for the actual war zone or who couldn't afford what it takes. Marians, na una wrong Maria pass Biggie jare undecided Pere topped her So, all the million likes whenever a Marian posts here is alternate monickers at work

Marians kept saying "let's show them how it's done". Biko, if this is how it's done, una for do nothing jeje.

#MostShockingEviction Goodbye Maria and good luck!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Incidentally, he 2 guys talking with pere right now including WM who left later will vote pere again this week...this life and games ehn shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Finally Michael apologies for messing up yesterday....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
But this year BBN no just make sense, it is like this show is set up against Maria.

From wildcards to wining HOH without eviction, and biggie telling her to nominate people for eviction, and promising her reward, didn't Biggie Know that those people she nominate has surely become her enemy. And she can't be safe again? Where is biggie reward?

Biggie set her up for eviction and dump her.

Nonsense

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
JuicyStar:
To be sincere, na big brother spoil Maria’s game- from wild card task to fake power to evict housemates. It only made her a target.

I dont agree. Wasn't Pere a wildcard too? See as he came up from nothing to displace Maria as a strong contender. Pere overtook Maria despite being far behind her in fan base. Maria messed up her own game. Or maybe she wasn't as strong as we all thought.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
My shaky ship
Micheal and Jackie b. kiss

You guys should settle abeg kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
tonididdy:

15,500N

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Boma just said that no one has left through veto power and maybe it’s because people have pity on them

cheesy grin

Aww

Our ship is back. Michel has cried his way back to Jackie’s arms

He’s apologizing to Jackie for being insensitive and inconsiderate. But he honestly doesn’t know what they are doing because it’s confusing him.

Jackie hugs him

To be continued..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
dominique:
Poor angel keeps losing friends every week. Beatrice in week 1, Arin in week 2 now Sammie and Jmk this week. I doubt if anybody really has her back in that house anymore other than Cross. I totally see her standing up tomorrow if she doesn't win HOH, Archangels hope you're ready?
I wish I could hug her so tightly right now cos she's all alone in that house....only God can protect her in that house.
Anyway,let them nominate her tomorrow...we will save her!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
I think by now Perewinkles and Malaria parasites can now rest from their ITK analysis...

This is the reality majority of nigerians want weather you find it boring or not doesn't hold water....

It even shows thru d percentage dat you guys aint popular just making noise everywhere....if you choose toxicity as ur reality den go and create you own show...

WHO DEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

They tried with what exactly? Posting insults? Cuz that was all they could do. While others were voting, these people were busy attacking White Money and Angel.
E don cast for them.
I didn't know.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Michael moved from jim iyke to Tony umez....grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
It'd be fun to watch the defeated Malarians slowly and shamelessly tilt towards Pere and Liquor grin

It's already started sef sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
makydebbie:
Maria’s eviction sweet me sha, Money geng! I see you my peoplesmiley

I've never been so happy at an Housemate eviction like this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Twoclans:

Pere will still be on that plate ,that one sure me die cheesy cheesy
I hope not otherwise it's Homeville.
But he seems to have taken a turn for good.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
Well
I didn't want Maria to go. She was fun and added some spice to the show. Conniving against whitemoney really did her dirty. She started losing fans the day she chose to hate on white. Nigerians do not like backbiters.
Also, her antiblack sentiments didn't help either. Nigerian women do not Bleep with people who do not Bleep with them.
The only good thing about this eviction would be her fans. I'm glad we won't have them littering this space with their toxicity. The insults were too personal and cringe worthy at times. Haha. This should teach y'all some humility, while others were voting, you guys were camped in this thread insulting whitemoneys entire existence.
Next up is Pere, if his fans are not careful. Yall saw the voting results. Cross and Queen topped him. He is clearly not winning the show, but he can redeem himself by being less abrasive and probably make it to the final week. But it's going to be nominations upon nominations for him. E go rough gan. But I wish him the best.
Pere will most likely gain majority of maria fan making him stronger in the long run
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Munzy14:

Queen that is eying pere...The coast is 100% clear..grin

Me I dont understand this Micheal ohhh,are you sure something else is not making him down .It surely cant be Maria. cheesy

Let me go and check the people he nominated .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Ave Maria!!!

You understood the assignment and fvcking delivered.

Thank you for being real..
Thank you for carrying the show..
Thank you for keeping us talking..
Thank you for the back to back contents for the past 5 weeks.

Couldn't have asked for a better fave as far this season is concerned.

If there ever was a medal for the mission, you got it..

Go out and excel..

I retan to Afghanistan and Pakistan!

Just before I finish signing out. grin

Congratulations to Whitemoney for winning the shine ya eye season and goodluck to the remaining housemates..

See you all in 2022!

Once again..

Ave Maria..I restan!!!

Lmaoo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kinematics:
Gbegirsoup and Threebear aka Aba deloitte where una dey

Malaria qua qua qua

They have finally sent their malaria home.

Malaria, the last diick bender.

Kwo kwo kwo kwo

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cross might just win the big brother game show
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Some will say 'good riddance'... But deeply they know the show is fvcked finally this year... Anyways, the thrill ended too early for me, so I'll be watching for highlights only till I see a turning point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Demnan:
Its paining me, too. She had the privilege, but she blew it

One of those things, I don't blame her though..

She walked on eggshell all through from being a wildcard till her last day cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
SkgeeBoss:
Maria no enjoy this show at all.
Always on the edge.
Wild card saga.
She scaled through.
Won HOH no evictions.
No VETO power save and replace.
Biggie instructs her to pretend there's a nomination , promising her a reward.
He gives her the reward of an eviction.
Useless show.

As for Whitemoney keep on acting your movie script.
Fake ass!!!
I feel your pain bro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chocodairy:

When your pere was against whitemoney
Who stood by him
When Beatrice left , what did you all do and say to whitemoney fans , stop crying
Please, allow him cry o grin grin
The tears are delicious

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Maria will humble herself when she meets WM at the finale.

WM will be the only regret she will have right now.

She didn't take all his advice, she didn't respect him etc

But she will from this night.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
henry1500:
Please dat meme is irritating
Kindly scroll down and move ahead.

Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Pere will most likely gain majority of maria fan making him stronger in the long run

Clearly, those aren't a lot of fans......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Munzy14:
Michael moved from jim iyke to Tony umez....grin
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.