Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3920772 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Misternas89:

Lol, you are so funny af...u even get time to dey reply and shalaye to GrammarChecker grin grin. Na only grammatical errors him dey find up and down like vigilante, Wetin dey happen for BBN house, e no concern am.
Na to dey find blunders and error he dey do. Na hin work o
I know lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
majorbravo:

I pray he snaps out of it. But with Maria still in the house when the hormones start to rage on in the coming weeks, I honestly don’t think he would be able to fight it. Let’s hope Maria doesn’t lead him on. That’s another way he can maintain himself.

This one WM has MONOPOLY OF HORMONES.

well done o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I already predicted it...Maria is already working on him and it's just a matter of weeks before he becomes her slave cheesy

it'll only be
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tatiana4u:

My dear,I didn't conclude on Tega based on that.
During her introductory speech,she said she calls her husband "J money" but he doesn't have money and also confessed that she likes fine boys...as that wasn't enough to degrade her husband,she flirted with biggy in her diary session and all of these made me conclude that she's not a acting like a decent married woman.
Tega should respect herself and her husband and remember that bbnaija is just a game while marriage is for a lifetime.
Lol,you lots should know that how people choose to run their marriages is their business not every marriage lives by the same code or standards some are even open marriages and entanglement.Some people are just so good at taking marriage too seriously that you lose the fun in it being married shouldn't make someone lose him/herself.Her husband may not even see it as anything but outsiders like you think you should tell her how to run hers.
Abeg free the lady because she is married doesn't mean she cannot have fun and be herself. grin
What exactly do you mean by decent?did you say this when Mike and TTT were in the house why is your scrutiny on Tega? Stop taking some unnecessary things too serious.Some people and their standards won't want a married woman like you to even watch the show self.All these women monitoring spirits and women code of conduct bureau people dey vex me angry angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wow,
If Maria survives eviction, and WM persist with her , nah only God go fit save am
majorbravo:

Yeah days ago when he started drumming on the culture task. She was just playing, White Money has been hooked ever since
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
majorbravo:

My point exactly. And he always brings it up when Maria is there. Practically looking her in the eyes while he says it. The kiss Maria gave him is really fooling him. Maria is here to play games but White Money is looking for true love. He certainly won’t get it from Maria but he isn’t smart enough in romance matters to figure it out.
Ike 2.0 loading...grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
I have a feeling that Whitemoney may withdraw a bit from Maria(if she survives) if biggie later tells the HM who d wild card are.... My thought duo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Croweegarba:

When did this happened? undecided you guys should stop with these lies na
Wait I think I mixed White Money up with Boma. Yeah it was Boma she kissed.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
But watch this and tell me what you think. This is where it all started. White Money has only ever talked about romance stuff around Maria. No other girl in the house.

Ignore the title of the video I didn’t upload it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iZPFqn1Hc

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Froshloaded:

They didn't air 8 last week because of the olympics.. they will air it today.. I love that drama...
Ehn en i thought as much.
You watching The devil Judge?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
nazablossom:
Praise the Lord!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibukzy:
Wow,
If Maria survives eviction, and WM persist with her , nah only God go fit save am
I was wrong on the kiss, I think Maria kissed Boma not White. But White is certainly smitten by Maria.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Macrex:
I have a feeling that Whitemoney may withdraw a bit from Maria(if she survives) if biggie later tells the HM who d wild card are.... My thought duo
biggie won't tell them who the wild cards are.
I hope Pere draws maria close tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
nazablossom:
Fear ke. I usually pick faves from stage.

Miracle
Mike
Nengi
Maria

So far, they have been finalists. If Maria is detected by Sunday, I will go neutral and enjoy the show. It's not about winning, but who I'm drawn to smiley

Osheeeee!!!

Drawer of the Galaxy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
“The store is now open”
Miracle and Tobi sure knew how to make the series of activities that usually followed these words by Biggie loads of fun, each scampering to get there first, jostling the other outta the way. ToRacle was fun yo!
These ones were just feeling cool angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol,you lots should know that how people choose to run their marriages is their business not every marriage lives by the same code or standards some are even open marriages and entanglement.Some people are just so good at taking marriage too seriously that you lose the fun in it being married shouldn't make someone lose him/herself.Her husband may not even see it as anything but outsiders like you think you should tell her how to run hers.
Abeg free the lady because she is married doesn't mean she cannot have fun and be herself. grin
What exactly do you mean by decent?did you say this when Mike and TTT were in the house why is your scrutiny on Tega? Stop taking some unnecessary things too serious.Some people and their standards won't want a married woman like you to even watch the show self.All these women monitoring spirits and women code of conduct bureau people dey vex me angry angry
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
My lady don para!grin
Anyway,I might have overreacted or misjudged her but time will tellgrin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
I actually came to ask you if you are watching. You enjoying it?
Dotez:

Ehn en i thought as much.
You watching The devil Judge?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
GrammarChecker:

use

Oya correct the "Na"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Ike 2.0 loading...grin

Frodd pro max loading.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
oshe11:

Helep Me theink my Baby Nazi oooo

Na She God used to restore Me
Engr oshe11111111111....cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
majorbravo:

Wait I think I mixed White Money up with Boma. Yeah it was Boma she kissed.

It was boma during their drama practice
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Frodd pro max loading.... grin
grin Reminds me of frodd and his egusi soup...grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Demnan:
I actually came to ask you if you are watching. You enjoying it?
Yh,
The psychopath Judge grin grin.......yet to be seen what he is really after.

Ji sung has always been one of my favorites actors,him and his wife(The lady in MINE)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Macrex:
I dont think that biggy will reveal the wild cards to the others because the housemates will never forgive or trust Maria and Pere and they will continually put them up for eviction....especially Whitemoney.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Munzy14:

grin Reminds me of frodd and his egusi soup...grin
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is Emmanuel igbo tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Engr oshe11111111111....cheesy

I mount

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
All this language that white money is speaking, are they allowed to speak language?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Amillionnn:
All this language that white money is speaking, are they allowed to speak language?
it's a task na..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
empress101:
Is Emmanuel igbo tho

He is of oron ethnicity,akwa ibom

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.