Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919696 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6546) (6547) (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) (6552) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2021
ColdHunter:

I just went on YouTube now to check the interview.

Omoh, na conk Imo igbo the girl dey blow. And I think its Mbaise igbo with the way she kept omitting the "t" sound.
No it was typical owerri dialect.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Oga How far? E choke baa
Shame no catch you?

You still had the mind to remind me of your L..ffs have some shame!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

Nothing you say will take away the fact that Laycon is the biggest winner of BBN. It's like saying France win of the 2018 World Cup is inferior to Spain's win of 2010 World Cup. You can only beat whatever is in front of you and create records in the process.

I see that you are arithmetically challenged. Okay let's even add the entire 3% share of the least housemate (Emmanuel) to whitemoney's to have 5HMs results(Even though we know almost all Emmanuel's votes would all have gone to Liquorose) and you'll only still get 50% for Whitemoney. Realistically, WMoney would have taken less than half of Emmanuel's votes.

Last year votes was over 900million, this year slightly above One billion. 60% of 900 million plus is still higher than 48% of 1.0something billion.

No SMS? Do you realize that it will cost a whopping 75 thousand Naira of SMS votes to give the same 2500 votes you'd get with only a single decoder with premium subscription. If anything, the lack of SMS votes is an added advantage to WM as it meant people now focused more on buying decoders/IUCs which have an overwhelmingly higher voting volume than SMS votes. Do you guys even think at all?

How will you call Nengi and Dora delawoods just to agend. Nengi alone will defeat Liquorose (who had no game tbh), same Liquor that Pere almost caught up with. Dora will definitely defeat Liquor cos she defeated Ozo and she also had the backing of elites army voting in the finale.

And Cross, Angel and Emmanuel are delawoods if you transpose them into Lockdown season. Cross and Neo are at the same level.

As at this time last year, Laycon had clocked over 1.1million Instagram followers, Wmoney is still on 900k. If he was as popular as Laycon, he'd beat Laycon in this regard as there is no delawood factor in SM followership.

Laycon defeated (Dora + Erica), Nengi (plus Ozone) and NeoVee with the highest percentage ever. It may be a bitter pill for you but it is what it is, WMoney simply does not measure up to Laycon. Laycon is grace, Grace is Laycon EOD.

You are so intelligent...I was about typing something so similar to your writeup but not necessary anymore since you have said it all

Laycon's set had only 900m total votes and was able to pull up 60% while this set had over a billion votes..What a great margin yet the winner could only pull 47% yet these people are still making noise that WM would have broken Laycon's record if there was sms

More than a billion votes is more than enough to even have more than 60% yet they couldn't

WM babies abeg make una celebrate your WM in peace and stop giving yourselves headaches about Laycon because Laycon na una papa.

And I repeat myself again who will beat Laycon's percentage bayi grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
jenifer007:

You are so intelligent...I was about typing something so similar to your writeup but not necessary anymore since you have said it all

Laycon's set had only 900m total votes and was able to pull up 60% while this set had over a billion votes..What a great margin yet the winner could only pull 47% yet these people are still making noise that WM would have broken Laycon's record if there was sms

More than a billion votes is more than enough to even have more than 60% yet they couldn't

WM babies abeg make una celebrate your WM in peace and stop giving yourselves headaches about Laycon because Laycon na una papa.

And I repeat myself again who will beat Laycon's percentage bayi grin
[/s] Laycon's win is past tense. Concentrate on the current winner.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2021
I said it earlier
Maria is a big time olosho
Home breaker
Wicked soul

See how gistlover is calling her out for stealing someone's husband

Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Giel:
Biggaboi and viciati.
Una no even wan come out for finale? shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2021
vicdom:

Shut up! Wait till 3pm to know the exact number of votes cast, EBUKA only said over a billion votes was cast and he wasn't specific. I wonder where you got the exact figures from.
over a billion non SMS votes. Wow. shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Just 6500+ pages?
By this time last year we already had over 10000 pages and counting. LockDown season still beats Shine ya eye even on Nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2021
ItisHi:
Laycon's win is past tense. Concentrate on the current winner.

If you like cancel my post over a billion times,Laycon is still the biggest winner of bb naija.

You guys should celebrate your WM in peace and stop comparing WM to Laycon

Even WM is a big fan of Laycon

So make una rest

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Laycon 60%,
Whitemoney 47%,,,
Both of them are winners as far as am concerned....
I don't know what's up with d argument of who is superior......And Una go dey una self adults...
Laycon won last year and he is still winning and we win for a long tym
Whitemoney has won and will win for a long tym....
So make una rest

WMG....
Who deyyyyyyyyyy?

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Lindiway22:
To dominique thank you for banning onyi99 simply because she called someone an ediat (wondering if there is a word like ediat on your dictionary) you had to ban her for more than two months so that she will not continue to torment you and your fellow whitemoney haters( thank God man no be God)

Keep misusing the small power given to you on this forum

To all my WMG you guys are all awesome
Thank y'all for sticking with Mazi cry despite all the hates,lies and a lot of decampaigning cry

Some even said their sisters and husbands who were a former WMG now hates him because he was fake yen yen

He has lost fans yen yen yen

WMG to the world

We are hitting 1m followers before the end of today

She did the same by banning creolehunt for 1yr, just because he wrote that Manchester Uniteds coach should be sacked. Just that.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2021
Lindiway22:
To dominique thank you for banning onyi99 simply because she called someone an ediat (wondering if there is a word like ediat on your dictionary) you had to ban her for more than two months so that she will not continue to torment you and your fellow whitemoney haters( thank God man no be God)

Keep misusing the small power given to you on this forum

To all my WMG you guys are all awesome
Thank y'all for sticking with Mazi cry despite all the hates,lies and a lot of decampaigning cry

Some even said their sisters and husbands who were a former WMG now hates him because he was fake yen yen

He has lost fans yen yen yen

WMG to the world

We are hitting 1m followers before the end of today

Why are the bans that long though....
I understand banning people for a week or two. But what's the point in a 2 months ban.
Are they driving people away from the forum
Because if someone stays away for 2 months, chances are, he is not going to return.
I don't get it honestly.
I don't get it honestl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Munzy14:

No it was typical owerri dialect.

I thought its Mbaise people that omit the "t" sound in the their pronunciations.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by iamdapsyj(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggaboi:
Just 6500+ pages?
By this time last year we already had over 10000 pages and counting. LockDown season still beats Shine ya eye even on Nairaland.

Remember their was a lockdown that year sha. People were confined to watch the show. Though I agree last year's show was more interesting.

I am thinking some of the reasons it is so is due to the age and relationship status.

Their are too many old housemates this year and lots of them have relationship issues before coming to the house. Whereas the lockdown season had a lot of young housemates who are free birds as per relationship-which didn't make them hold back on their emotions.

It's just an observation....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Last year cannot be the same with any other year.
Do you know why?

CORONAVIRUS was the xfactor.

Everyone was practically jobless.
A winner is a winner, even with 0.1% margin.

Peace out.

Biggaboi:
Just 6500+ pages?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
jenifer007:

If you like cancel my post over a billion times,Laycon is still the biggest winner of bb naija.

So make una rest

No, we won't rest, we must celebrate our win

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
jenifer007:

So make una rest

[/s] Rest madam! Nothing concern Laycon here.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
ItisHi:
[s][/s] Rest madam! Nothing concern Laycon here.

Happy cancelling day grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Reason why laycon had 60% vote
Their was Twitter then
Erica disqualification
Their was sms voting an added advantage
Their was lockdown so people they house
Laycon played the pity card just like efe
But the biggest winner so far is mercy eke

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Remember their was a lockdown that year sha. People were confined to watch the show. Though I agree last year's show was more interesting.

I am thinking some of the reasons it is so is due to the age and relationship status.

Their are too many old housemates this year and lots of them have relationship issues before coming to the house. Whereas the lockdown season had a lot of young housemates who are free birds as per relationship-which didn't make them hold back on their emotions.

It's just an observation....
Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
mycar:

No, we won't rest, we must celebrate our win

Of course celebrate it but resist the urge to shalaye concerning Agbeleshebioba
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clerkent(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggaboi:
Just 6500+ pages?
you call it lockdown people are at home doing nothing then compare to now.even many university are writing exams as we speak.many of them didn't even watch this year own at all.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
jenifer007:

Of course celebrate it but resist the urge to shalaye concerning Agbeleshebioba
in this street, everything except insults is allowed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lindiway22:
I said it earlier
Home breaker
Wicked soul

Tufiakwa
I am not a Maria fan,don't believe everything g you see on gistlover blogs
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
clerkent:
you call it lockdown people are at home doing nothing then compare to now. even many university are writing exams as we speak.many of them didn't even watch this year own at all.
It's true sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lindiway22:
I said it earlier
Home breaker
Wicked soul

Tufiakwa
gist blogger wey dey lie sometimes, abeg no believe them
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
jenifer007:

Happy cancelling day grin
[/s] thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Giel:
Whitemoney don win cry

My baby won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy.

Ha. I can breathe well now.

Money geng.

All Whitemoney lovers

All the other fanbases that voted for Whitemoney.

Thank you thank you so much.

I'm so happy!!!!
I'm sure you're happy. I supported him too but the fun of him winning has been overshadowed by the lack of suspense. Everyone knew he'd win right from as early as week 3 (or even 2 sef undecided) so where's fun in that? It's almost as if the show is scripted.
I watched the finale halfheartedly cos I already knew how it would end. Even Whitemoney himself who's had no access to a phone or anyone from the outside knew he would win. You could easily tell from the smug look on his face on the stage unlike Laycon last year who looked uncertain and nervous beside ebuka and Dorathy......At a point I was like ebuka should forget about the usual suspense b4 announcing the winner and just get to it let's be done.

Verdict: Even though I'm happy he won I didn't enjoy the finale at all!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
fergieboy:
Reason why laycon had 60% vote
Their was Twitter then
Their was sms voting an added advantage
Their was lockdown so people they house
Laycon played the pity card just like efe
But the biggest winner so far is mercy eke

Stories man! Was there lockdown during Efe's time also? WM has won and deserves to enjoy his win. But no bring your WMG's buga of the current year's delawood HMates near Laycon the GOAT of BBN winners.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meanwhile

I can't wait to see what's in store for my beautiful
ever stand up honest bubbly Nini.

Modelling

Fashion

Actress

Skit maker

All talents she's displayed on the show.

Go forth and conquer deary.

I know some Nigerians in the process of not wanting to acknowledge light skinned women ended up becoming colourists and racists themselves. Anyone who does this only prove that such person is envious.

These ladies didn't create themselves as light skinned.. And yeah, they're Africans too. As far as they've got African parentage. And even if they didn't, they're naturalised already. You can't be asking the whites to stop being racists whereas you're a racist yourself. I repeat, they didn't create themselves. Rather than hating and being envious, you should rather appreciate God's work and beauty in their lives.

God bless you, Nini darling..

My winner!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Halyma(f): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
The Biggie of the just concluded season was awesome. He was funny, savage, and a great adviser.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoundWaves: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
maxwell530:
you compare Liquorose with Dorathy? How does that sound to you Sir? Dorathy final percentage at the final was not up to 20% and besides, no 1% and 2% HM in this year final unlike last year where Neo and Vee were not above 2%.

Rose was almost on 1m followers before BBN and has fixtured in Phyno,Davido,Olamide, Mr P music videos before BBN.....For Rose to knocked out Pere with all that momentum is not a joke, I used to think the girl was all noise untill I see her beat Pere by the gap of 8% and we have a Whitemoney that beat Rose with more than 20%.
that guy is yarning dust, just add Erica to the lineup and see 60% turn to 40% cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6546) (6547) (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) (6552) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.