Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3930777 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Almost there! 3 more sleeps until #BBNaija Launch weekend. Catch it this Saturday on DStv CH 198 and GOtv Nigeria CH 29 at 19:00.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by konfusedgee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bbn 2021,, last year lockdown edition I was just reading updates,, this year I would be a partaker,, make me too mark my register
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hecattee(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ablecia:
I dey ur back dey observe too
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by micxwell(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Hi,

I am Odewale Adesoye A. K. A. Green Man, Alpha.

I am your Nairaland host for this season!!!

Let's do this together Nairalanders.
Let's roll cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
This thread will soon be toxic as usual.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

New season just days away!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Can't wait for gbasgbos..

I miss my bbn wife, brownsun embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Omo dem never still release housemate lists till now? Na wa o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:
DJ cuppy's sister teni otedola who featured in the movie citation is rumoured to be one of the housemates.
Temi Otedola in BBN's house. The fact that this makes sense to you is worrying.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
ChristoBam:

Temi Otedola in BBN's house. The fact that this makes sense to you is worrying.
. When I talk try dey keep quiet okay?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:

. When I talk try dey keep quiet okay?

Seems you're one of these dumb kids looking for attention.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
ChristoBam:

Seems you're one of these dumb kids looking for attention.
Haha where did this one come from ? Only if you could see me in real life and say it to my face. For now I'll leave you alone with your stupidity. Go and look for your mates, I get your type as junior brother.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:

Haha where did this one come from ? Only if you could see me in real life and say it to my face. For now I'll leave you alone with your stupidity. Go and look for your mates, I get your type as junior brother.

This faceless forum sha. I doubt you're even old enough to write Jamb. What you don't know is despite this is a faceless forum, the way you type and things you say will give you out as a kid.

It's either that or you're an adult that reasons like a kid.

Dey talk Temi Otedola for BBN. You think say na your classmates dey here?

I won't continue to exchange words with you sha cuz na wetin u dey find.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
ChristoBam:

This faceless forum sha. I doubt you're even old enough to write Jamb. What you don't know is despite this is a faceless forum, the way you type and things you say will give you out as a kid.

It's either that or you're an adult that reasons like a kid.

Dey talk Temi Otedola for BBN. You think say na your classmates dey here?

I won't continue to exchange words with you sha cuz na wetin u dey find.
this one doesn't know me, go and ask of this moniker in the major sections of nairaland. See I will make you weep. O ma sun ekun. I have asked you to pipe low and back off yet you're adamant right .
You dey claim adult yet you still dey find undergraduate admission in 2018 lol. When i was in 100level, I doubt your mother had attained puberty by then. I have a kid sis who runs a tutorial center in Lagos. I can help you talk to her to give you free tutoring for the next jamb. I want you to be in school by next year son.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:
this one doesn't know me, go and ask of this moniker in the major sections of nairaland. See I will make you weep. O ma sun ekun. I have asked you to pipe low and back off yet you're adamant right .
You dey claim adult yet you still dey find undergraduate admission in 2018 lol. When i was in 100level, I doubt your mother had attained puberty by then. I have a kid sis who runs a tutorial center in Lagos. I can help you talk to her to give you free tutoring for the next jamb. I want you to be in school by next year son.

Number one, your life involves around nairaland, you can tell me otherwise. Because for you to sit down and go through my old posts from 2018 to score stupid points.

Number 2, if you read my other posts well, you'd know that was me looking for options for my younger sis to study medicine. I made it that way to get a faster answer from the guy, so it doesn't look like I'm using him only for explanations. Not that I owe you any explanation. I've entered Ukraine and left as far back as 2014 when it was still easier.

All you did just proved you're a little kid. I know the level I am and I know I'd never do anything this stupid like you just did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Christobam still dey find undergraduate admission in 2018. And Ukraine doesn't accept olevel older than 4 years so that means you graduated secondary school at most 2014 yet you come here dey ruffle feathers with your papa age mate grin. It's truly a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:

And just imagine how this one dey praise himself say them sabi you for other sections. Make I ask seuun abi? Not just saying this to throw jabs or anything. But you're one shameless unintelligent mofo sha.

Go dey dig post of 2018 for faceless forum o. Omo!! Why don't you make screenshots of my other posts as well?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
ChristoBam:

Number one, your life involves around nairaland, you can tell me otherwise. Because for you to sit down and go through my old posts from 2018 to score stupid points.

Number 2, if you read my other posts well, you'd know that was me looking for options for my younger sis to study medicine. I made it that way to get a faster answer from the guy, so it doesn't look like I'm using him only for explanations. Not that I owe you any explanation. I've entered Ukraine and left as far back as 2014 when it was still easier.

All you did just proved you're a little kid. I know the level I am and I know I'd never do anything this stupid like you just did.
Younger sis? grin and you said "I'm resuming September 1?" You're not smart .

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
ChristoBam:

And just imagine how this one dey praise himself say them sabi you for other sections. Make I ask seuun abi? Not just saying this to throw jabs or anything. But you're one shameless unintelligent mofo sha.

Go dey dig post of 2018 for faceless forum o. Omo!! Why don't you make screenshots of my other posts as well?
I don't need to coz you quickly went to edit them. Jambito grin.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:
Christobam still dey find undergraduate admission in 2018. And Ukraine doesn't accept olevel older than 4 years so that means you graduated secondary school at most 2014 yet you come here dey ruffle feathers with your papa age mate grin. It's truly a faceless forum.

Looking for my attention so bad huh?

If you were not so unintelligent ehhn, who goes through a person's old posts on a faceless forum for God's sake? Don't you still get how stupid this is.

Tell me when you're done with the research on my profile abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lmao my 2018 posts na like page 20 and above. Imagine the amount of research. Did I spook you? Just because I called you a kid that you are?

Talking about Temi Otedola in BBN. How does an adult brain come up with such?

Go to bed abeg. Make you no chop cane for assembly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
New Dheli still going through my old posts. Probably never reach page 40. E no easy. Holla when you fine a suitable one to screenshot.

Just dey do small small with mummy's phone. You know if you use am too much she go sabi say u dey use wetin she tell you to charge.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
This one still dey rant when the matter don die. grin d pain am truly.. I said temy was popping up , a person with good brains woulda realized I was just joking lol. But as expected of a child who finished secondary school less than 6 years ago, he took it serious like pikin wey wan write jamb grin.

It might interest you to know I finished my BSC in 2007 and Msc in 2011. I wonder where you were then. Probably still crying for cheese balls and bobo drink
ChristoBam:
Lmao my 2018 posts na like page 20 and above. Imagine the amount of research. Did I spook you? Just because I called you a kid that you are?

Talking about Temi Otedola in BBN. How does an adult brain come up with such?

Go to bed abeg. Make you no chop cane for assembly
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
ChristoBam and NewDelhi please be careful jor. sad

Sebi he wants to act like a troll ni. Conducting research on my old posts. Kilode! I know he's a kid but that's still really stupid abeg.
You know things we say that we don't even think of. Its a faceless forum for God's sake.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
NewDelhi:
This one still dey rant when the matter don die. grin d pain am truly.. I said temy was popping up , a person with good brains woulda realized I was just joking lol. But as expected of a child who finished secondary school less than 6 years ago, he took it serious like pikin wey wan write jamb grin.

It might interest you to know I finished my BSC in 2007 and Msc in 2011. I wonder where you were then.

Haha this faceless forum thingy sha. I ran for presidency in 2015 as well. I just dey pity you.

You know I wanted to ignore you before you went digging into my old posts. Now I'm just having fun. Cuz people might wonder why I'm exchanging words with you when I feel you're still a kid.

Its a faceless forum so I don't need your respect, I'll drag with you.

While you're conducting your research you'll see where I enquired about some masters program about 2/3 years ago. Doing selective screenshots now, aren't we?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wonder how long before this thread morphs into a dystopian war zone just like it's predecessors...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
ChristoBam:

Haha this faceless forum thingy sha. I ran for presidency in 2015 as well. I just dey pity you.

You know I wanted to ignore you before you went digging into my old posts. Now I'm just having fun. Cuz people might wonder why I'm exchanging words with you when I feel you're still a kid.

Its a faceless forum so I don't need your respect, I'll drag with you.

While you're conducting your research you'll see where I enquired about some masters program about 2/3 years ago. Doing selective screenshots now, aren't we?
Yeah I saw it, enquiring about some masters program you can run after you graduate around 2022.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.