Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Please Help, Is It A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help, Is It A Sin? (302 Views)

Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Is It A Sin? by pjetta007(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am happy and same time am worried, I just helped someone I don't know, I don't even feel like sharing what I did to the person, but am being Appreciative to myself, sometimes I just sit down and I am like appreciating myself but am worried that I am appreciating myself too much, Now this is my question, please friends help me, is it natural, bad or a sin for someone to appreciate him or herself after doing something for someone no matter how small or big it may be?
Re: Please Help, Is It A Sin? by reubenobi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
No, it's not bad.
Re: Please Help, Is It A Sin? by Kobojunkiee: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
pjetta007:
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am happy and same time am worried, I just helped someone I don't know, I don't even feel like sharing what I did to the person, but am being Appreciative to myself, sometimes I just sit down and I am like appreciating myself but am worried that I am appreciating myself too much, Now this is my question, please friends help me, is it natural, bad or a sin for someone to appreciate him or herself after doing something for someone no matter how small or big it may be?
1. Why did you help the person? undecided
Re: Please Help, Is It A Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
pjetta007:

There is a difference between having a good feeling and appreciating yourself!

Appreciating yourself is self-praise and when you praise thyself, you have taken the Glowry (Glory) which belongs to God.

Therefore, you have stolen God's Due.

The proper and right thing is to Lift Up the Praises To Lord, Who hath Chosen and Empowered you to represent him on the earth.

The feeling of good which you feel is a Natural Reminder of Good (God), in You!
Re: Please Help, Is It A Sin? by Afamsi: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Pride hide inside that self appreciation, therefore it is a sin. Every good thing we do is by God's grace. Dont take the God's glory

(1) (Reply)

Before You Welcome A Complete Stranger Into Your Home, Watch This / Founder of South Korea''s biggest church, Cho Yong-gi, dies / 2022: It Will Be Unto You According To Your Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.