Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (5113 Views)

The Power To Sin No More / What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Full stop
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Flogging the one-eyed snake gets your deity mad. Do you not think that it would have been better if he made it impossible for men to choke their chicken instead of throwing a fit whenever they do?

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
The message hits hard.
cool

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Flogging the one-eyed snake gets your deity mad. Do you not think that it would have been better if he made it impossible for men to choke their chicken instead of throwing a fit whenever they do?

Well, Yahweh recommends that we be Holy as God is Holy

Well, could you suggest a possible preventive measure to prevent that, like the genitals should withdraw to its shell or which means do you consider appropriate

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
The self confessed compulsive mastubator is here already spewing his usual nonsense. Felixmoron.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:
The message hits hard.
cool

grin

I have been enslaved by the stupid M word yo there, probably, I should be an athiest by now if I wasn't stubborn enough to fight the act.

I do remember the void the act leaves behind when the devil comes and play the fool with me back then
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hier:

grin

I have been enslaved by the stupid M word yo there, probably, I should be an athiest by now if I wasn't stubborn enough to fight the act.

I do remember the void the act leaves behind when the devil comes and play the fool with me back then

I thank God for your life brother.
This menace is the reason why many young male Christians have lost it.
I just pray God continues to open eyes

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hier:

Well, Yahweh recommends that we be Holy as God is Holy

Well, could you suggest a possible preventive measure to prevent that, like the genitals should withdraw to its shell or which means do you consider appropriate
I'm very sure an omnipotent deity would have a few ideas.
Don't you agree?
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:
The self confessed compulsive mastubator is here already spewing his usual nonsense. Felixmoron.

Loooool, don't tag him with that

Dude is a big boy now, and the devil is under his feet, and no plague can come near his dwelling, not even thoughts and imaginations. Reason because, his mind is the mind of Christ, if Jesus can't do some things, Felix won't either, because as Jesus is, so are we(Christians)

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hier:

Loooool, don't tag him with that

Dude is a big boy now, and the devil is under his feet, and no plague can come near his dwelling, not even thoughts and imaginations. Reason because, his mind is the mind of Christ, if Jesus can't do some things, Felix won't either, because as Jesus is, so are we(Christians)

So you mean Jesus is a compulsive mastubator? Cos Felixmoron is one.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

I'm very sure an omnipotent deity would have a few ideas.
Don't you agree?

Loooool, dude, you got me cracking

But, you raised a suggestion.

Anyway, Yahwehs best idea is Jesus. Matt 8:17, Himself took, if Jesus took it, then I have every right to claim that Christ has taken and rolled away all my curses and other causes of the curse of sin and death.

By the way, Adam fired Eve after the fall. Sex is an holy thing

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

So you mean Jesus is a compulsive mastubator? Cos Felixmoron is one.

Felix can never be one, he might have made a joke out of it,but I believe he was kidding
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

I thank God for your life brother.
This menace is the reason why many young male Christians have lost it.
I just pray God continues to open eyes

Well, I ran into one recently

Segunojo588, dude went to romance section and was spilling his ignoramus.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hier:

Felix can never be one, he might have made a joke out of it,but I believe he was kidding

He is one.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hier:

Loooool, dude, you got me cracking

But, you raised a suggestion.

Anyway, Yahwehs best idea is Jesus. Matt 8:17, Himself took, if Jesus took it, then I have every right to claim that Christ has taken and rolled away all my curses and other causes of the curse of sin and death.

By the way, Adam fired Eve after the fall. Sex is an holy thing
This makes no sense. You make Yahweh sound like a sadist.
He can find find a permanent but instead comes up with a temporary one and punishes people with hell when they default.
Very crazy.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hier:

My dear dont exchange words with that empty bottle.

The guy tries desperately to project his own soul onto others.
Just ask him to show u where I claimed to be what he is saying and he will start insulting you.
He will turn the logic foolishly
He will then ask you to show him where I denied it,
Forgetting he is the one who raised allegations

Just leave him alone. Your message is frying his demons

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Amberon11: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
That's why I don't listen to NL resident fools whose mentor is the anti christ Jerry curl pastor who endorsed masturbation. Their only ambition in life is condemning tithing (which is biblical) while their jerrycurl pastor charges gate fee for cross over services, refused to pay tax, and even has been accused endlessly of paying for staged miracles.
felixomor:
The message hits hard.
cool

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by adepeter2027(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Then God is a great watcher of mastubators

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
His God has problems with people jerking-off, but approves of slavery...

It would burn people forever in hell as punishment for masturbating?

Sounds like a sadist...

If such god did exist, the world would be terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by mikeolu1: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
His God has problems with people jerking-off, but approves of slavery...

It would burn people forever in hell as punishment for masturbating?

Sounds like a sadist...

If such god did exist, the world would be terrible.

The people who condemn masturbating you'll find out cant wait until they are behind close dooors to do what? Masturbate

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This makes no sense. You make Yahweh sound like a sadist.
He can find find a permanent but instead comes up with a temporary one and punishes people with hell when they default.
Very crazy.

Jesus is forever a permanent solution

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Jesus is forever a permanent solution
When you have no counter you enter robot mode.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:

My dear dont exchange words with that empty bottle.

The guy tries desperately to project his own soul onto others.
Just ask him to show u where I claimed to be what he is saying and he will start insulting you.
He will turn the logic foolishly
He will then ask you to show him where I denied it,
Forgetting he is the one who raised allegations

Just leave him alone. Your message is frying his demons
Professional w@nker.
I know you must show yourself.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddaspost=61561239:

[s]Professional w@nker.
I know you must show yourself.[/s]
Proverbs says
A fool speaks without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Amberon11: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Whether or not they masturbate is not the issue here. The issue is that masturbation is a sin according to christian tenets. Do not look at the actions of the Christians. Christians are not the standard, but Jesus Christ is.

In the same vain most sinners know they are leading sinful lifestyles but can't change seeing as they have no power over sin. It doesn't mean they don't know they're sinners.
mikeolu1:

The people who condemn masturbating you'll find out cant wait until they are behind close dooors to do what? Masturbate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
When you have no counter you enter robot mode.

Loooool, okay, lest face it

In soccer, there is a rule, the rule is not applicable in basketball; neither is the rules of basketball applicable in volleyball. But someone would/could have asked, why not the same rule for all the games for badminton, hockey and all of them for ease.

The problem many Christians and ministers (God forgive me) is they are not teaching people they can overcome temptation and teach them how Jesus overcame temptation and all of that.

James by the spirit talked about the power of words. When Jesus was tempted, Jesus spoke and replied the devil. Many Christians are tempted daily. I constantly confront temptation, but Gods word have I hid (know and meditated upon) that I might not sin against Him.

James 3:3 Behold, we put bits in the horses’ mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. 4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

So, learn the rules of Christ and be saved

Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:
Proverbs says A fool speaks without thinking.
Felixmoron the w@nker.
I'd rather be a fool than be whatever it is you are.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Felixmoron the w@nker.

I'd rather be a fool than be whatever it is you are.

Pls do.
Remain a foool
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Loooool, okay, lest face it

In soccer, there is a rule, the rule is not applicable in basketball; neither is the rules of basketball applicable in volleyball. But someone would/could have asked, why not the same rule for all the games for badminton, hockey and all of them for ease.

The problem many Christians and ministers (God forgive me) is they are not teaching people they can overcome temptation and teach them how Jesus overcame temptation and all of that.

James by the spirit talked about the power of words. When Jesus was tempted, Jesus spoke and replied the devil. Many Christians are tempted daily. I constantly confront temptation, but Gods word have I hid (know and meditated upon) that I might not sin against Him.

James 3:3 Behold, we put bits in the horses’ mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. 4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

So, learn the rules of Christ and be saved

Jesus loves you
I no know wetin you dey talk.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:

Pls do. Remain a foool
Remain what you are. An M.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Remain what you are.
An M
Hehehehehe says the ediort.
This is one is not your famous Israel nor evolution goof.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:
Hehehehehe says the ediort. This is one is not your famous Israel nor evolution goof.
E pain you? Oya continue talking. I know you cannot stop. Mr M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor Uses Lady As Practical While Education Sex To Church Members / Pastors Wife You Must Not Copy Their Styles If You Desire To Get To Heaven / On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.