Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) (53276 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sanchez01:

Nothing is wrong with a divorcee who is sold out to the idea of love. And I don't recall Tonto Dikeh coming at men for whatever reason.

That she did doesn't and shouldn't make any gender special because it actually points to the fact that we really need people, friends or a partner in the end.

You deserve plenty plenty bear hugs. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Are You the first woman a man changes her story..Abeg enuf of this tour busy body.I thought after all your passing and bragging, Churchill was the best for you u til the true story flare up.

Mercy Johnson is having a best married life, she never pose like this o!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Thunday1005(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
I hope she will be able to say it again in few years time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Indispensable85(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tonto is depressed.
Psychologically struggling to move on from her shattered marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Navix: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Consolation grin grin grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by gassbee: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na wen kpokpogri decide to put kpokpogri as churchhill pickin surname, na there war go start, make we dey watch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by samguru(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Omoooooooo see the replica of ONE MINUTE MAN.

Chaiii the boy resemble hmmm papa die.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by NaBanga: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
I like this Tonto all on her own, but what she shouted to women was wrong. What about all the young girls and foolish women who followed her message before the new "Prince"? Please teach your children wisdom, so they do not follow the ramblings of such women. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by favour32(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
engrchykae:
So she has been dieing to have a man all these years
Na so Saphiere be...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by funshint(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Matter of love...who can tell. Congratulations to her...she seems genuinely happy. Atleast Churchill has been rubbing it on her face together with that Mereur abi na Meruwa. Tonto Dike is just a drama queen...it'll take a very matured man with a lot of patience to handle her. Wish her all the best!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Twoplus45: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tonto dikeh wat Churchill to unveil is love bfor she unveil her own love
Fear girls oooooh
As u da plan dem to da plan underground
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by favour32(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Okortor:
Painful part of a man's life...watch another man take ur position and responsibilities as a father of your own biological child....may the case never arise...I will never allow such happen...I take custody of My kids or nobody.

May we not be unfortunate marrying the wrong woman, AMEN.
Na woman dey always get custody for Nigeria law except e get as e be....if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Liar………..clout chaser
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Tonto decay chill abeg, we know in few months time your relationship will end and you will accuse him of being 1 seconds just like how you accused your ex-hubby.

this guy is really trying dating this drama queen, he really get mind.

cheesy

as far as the incredible is concerned

her relationship would end in a
wonderful and long lasting marriage in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by dchamp234(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Tonto decay chill abeg, we know in few months time your relationship will end and you will accuse him of being 1 seconds just like how you accused your ex-hubby.

cheesy
When will you start wishing people good so good things will come your way, be Happy if someone is happy so happiness will locate you too. ☮️.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by sencekompis: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Set awon hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by revolt(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Demoted from wife to lover.... lol....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by revolt(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
favour32:

Na woman dey always get custody for Nigeria law except e get as e be....if you know you know
as if the new man will love to care for another man's child lol Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by VULCAN(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
He is gaining. Did you know Churchill before Tonto brought him to limelight?

Both of these guys don't know how to develop clout so they chose to marry a celeb.

It's a simps method to upgrade your image

[b][/b]
lkillbrokehoes:

cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by cococandy(f): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2021
He’s handsome

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by anambraamaka: 1:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Tontolet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by chosenst: 1:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Happy. Feeling Good. Whatsapp +2348035341299
$20 Rebate for you from the Mentor!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:04am On Jul 20, 2021
This is painful abeg angry i can't imagine another man fathering my child
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by favour32(m): 2:16am On Jul 20, 2021
revolt:
as if the new man will love to care for another man's child lol Lol
Na the man wahala be that except if the father of the child or children dey send child or children support regularly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Maski87: 3:06am On Jul 20, 2021
But if another man de chop my mama, e go pain me ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
I just dey imagine the kind sex style wey Hanty Tonto dey give this uncle Kpokpogri undecided

Nothing wey Tonto wor do for this uncle wey she never do for her ex before...

You get dirty mind sha. Anyways an kpokpogri style she go dey give am.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by ddeola: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Thank God
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by emmabest2000(m): 5:25am On Jul 20, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by emmabest2000(m): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2021

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Skales Acquires New House In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.