Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Where To Get Good & Affordable Bras And Panties! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Get Good & Affordable Bras And Panties! (7405 Views)

Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Women Are Better-Off Without Bras - Research Claims / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Good & Affordable Bras And Panties! by larrybabe: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hello my Gees in the house, Can somebody please tell me where to get good Camisole bra and panties at affordable prices?

I do not need those big boutiques neither do i want Bend Down boutique something in between for a middle class society lady.
Re: Where To Get Good & Affordable Bras And Panties! by Bonito(f): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2007
hi,

Where are you located?

In Abuja, you would get good stuff in Wuse market - unfortunately i dont have addresses or anything but in the middle aisle that leads inside from the main gate, there are good shops that sell underwear.

In LAgos, which is where live now (for my sins) it also depends on where you live - island or main. MAinland - Alade market, island - balogun.

Cheers! and happy shopping
Re: Where To Get Good & Affordable Bras And Panties! by i4serious: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2007
U can get good ones at Tejuosho market in Yaba I mean new ones that's where UNILAG babes and all other campus babes go to .But u need to be smart as those women may make u pay unnecessary price.look at same product go to 2 or 3 shops or women I mean those sellers no crime when u tell them I may be back, to know the avereage price.To make u more confident so that nobody will push just anything into ur hands go with a friend.
U can also get at Balogun near great Nigerian house u will get them at wholesale prices even if u are buying one or two .Also on the Island u can get some near where they sell baby things for new mothers or pregnant women some are also there .
Re: Where To Get Good & Affordable Bras And Panties! by simplyme3(f): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2007
Ojuelegba/Yaba/Tejuosho/Iyana Ipaja etc.
Re: Where To Get Good & Affordable Bras And Panties! by larrybabe: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2007
Thank you all, i really appreciate the contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigerian Women Be Forced To Go To Gym. / Sylvester Stallone's Watch - Panerai Luminor 1950 / How To Make Natural Hair Soft - 8 Step Regimen For Soft Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.