Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) (1487 Views)

Naira Workers Payment Proofs / The Real Google Admob (+payment Proofs) / Top 5 Ways To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2021
I want to introduce us to this online earninng opportunity that has been paying me since last year.
It only require my phone and data, no any form of payment.
I get paid from posting the way I do here on nairaland.
$2 daily is very possible.
You only need to abide by the rules.
No copy and paste is allowed
Payment method
Payment is anyday you get to $2 and is sent immediately to your crypto address which you can withdraw to your bank.
Even if you don't know about crypto currencies, I will show you everything on how to withdraw.

You are to post and comment on topics about business, crypto currencies, internet, and so many things.

Instead of wasting time on social media, consider doing this.

I mean it when I said it has been paying me. Last year I made over #30,000 monthly from doing it and was able to buy a new Tecno spark 5 from this earninng opportunity.
You don't need any VPN, as it's open to all countries

If I ask you to pay anything, come back here and call me a scammer

See my payment proofs below

Referring friends is completely optional and you shouldn't bother about that

If you do what's expected, you will be get your first payment before end of this week.

How to start
I don't have time to explain to everyone as I'm always working there to complete my tasks and make money.

So I have dropped the link in my nairaland signature, you should check and see it there.
In the space for *referrer* when registering, type *bookwormlux*
If you can't see my signature, go to your profile and update yours so you can see mine.
Don't be too fast with your Registration as the system would ban you.
If you are told to wait for a confirmation email, don't be in a haste, wait for it before proceeding to do anything.

Alternatively, you can join this telegram group t(.)me/makemonieonline and see every information you need. But bear in mind that I won't reply you as I don't have time.
Remove the brackets enclosing the .
Your best bet would be reading the *welcome* message you will get after registration. Check the message icon. Read everything and follow all the links the admin would give you.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please just visit the telegram group and get all information that you need. I don't have time to respond to any message or email.

Read the welcome message the admin will send to you as it's all you need to get started.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
No copy and paste is allowed.
Only one account per phone.
No VPN.
No Payments of any sort.
Referring is completely optional.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yesterday, I painstakingly took time to explain all that you need on the telegram group.

If you are serious about earninng, go there and read the guide to kick start your online earning journey.
t(.)me/makemonieonline

read my most recent post there
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by Adabite(m): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2021
This is what I got after Registration.

Your account has been rejected for the following reason: Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance..
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Adabite:

Your account has been rejected for the following reason: Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance..
You were too fast with the registration. What's the username that you would used?
I made it clear that members should endeavor to not rush the registration process.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2021
Don't just join the telegram group, read the latest message and the pinned messages.

If you do the needful then you can DM me there on telegram for better clarification. I can't waste my time on People who won't become active
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wahala be like people wey dey doubt me, na payment proof go finish them.
If you are active, you are already on your way to making your first earninngs online.

I believe you will come back to this thread and thank me.

Go to that telegram group

I have explained everything, just read that's all .

Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Follow who know road.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Join telegram group and get started. It's enough to learn everything.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
I will be placing a request for payment of over $40 Today. Wait for more updates. Shey u are still doubting ba??
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
See my pending payment of $44. I will update here whenever I get paid.

Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by Snowflakess: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Hv registered ooo
And it has been confirmed
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2021
So I'm back again.
The other day I showed my pending $44 Payment.
I used to buy forum earninngs from NIGERIAN members on the site and pay them in naira too, that's why you see another $11 there. I received all Payments to my binance wallet.

I don't know why you are still doubting.

t(.)me/makemonieonline
Join the telegram group
Remove the brackets enclosing the .

I don't think there's anything more than these Payment proofs that I can show you again.

Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Join the telegram group and read my pinned message about getting started
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Do not despise the days of little beginnings. This is an opportunity to earn at least #15k monthly just working for at most 2 hours.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2021
There's no free money online
Better wash away that thought process.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2021
You can also join us through this Whatsapp group Link https:///2Wo9U5j

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Even though I dropped a group to my WhatsApp group, you should still join the telegram group as I don't have time to be repeating myself over and over again.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you don't have data, you can even use Opera mini 50 MB daily to complete your task.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by Fortunate25(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
CyberPreNurse:

You were too fast with the registration. What's the username that you would used?
I made it clear that members should endeavor to not rush the registratio
Adabite post=103955895:

n process.

Same story with me, what do we do? Can we still register?
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fortunate25:

Same story with me, what do we do? Can we still register?
Join this telegram group t(.)me/makemonieonline to get in touch with me
I will show you what to do
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2021
Another payment yesterday
Please If u joined the telegram group, t(.)me/makemonieonline make sure you read the PINNED MESSAGES about getting started
That's all u need.

Don't just go and join the WhatsApp group Link I dropped there's because no one will reply you about something that's already on the telegram group.

If you were rejected during Registration,tell me the username in the telegram group so I can forward it to the admin

Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by sirgalahad26(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Just tried to register now and it was rejected ☹️

Username is Galahad
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by pakmoni(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2021
I have registered, what next?

Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
pakmoni:
I have registered, what next?
Join the telegram group
t(.)me/makemonieonline

Indicate yourself in the group when you join
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2021
sirgalahad26:
Just tried to register now and it was rejected ☹️

Username is Galahad
U have been approved

Make sure you join the telegram group for better communication

Fortunate25 join the telegram group and tell me your username
t(.)me/makemonieonline
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by mayox25: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2021
CyberPreNurse:

U have been approved

Make sure you join the telegram group for better communication

Fortunate25 join the telegram group and tell me your username
t(.)me/makemonieonline
I have been able to register,it remains the telegram group I don't know what I am doing wrong I've tried severally.
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
mayox25:

I have been able to register,it remains the telegram group I don't know what I am doing wrong I've tried severally.
t(.)me/makemonieonline
Remove the brackets
Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by CyberPreNurse(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Who is doubting me here?
t(.)/me/makemonieonline
I'm waiting for you there

Re: Make Money Online Without Paying Anything (payment Proofs) by Gfrs: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Receive International Funds Into My Uba Savings Account / *Free Advertisement For Nairaland Entrepreneurs* / I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.