Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President (37952 Views)

Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) / Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again / Mali: N’daou, Goita Sworn In As President, VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by membranus: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
NwaOhafia:

And who told you that the 40year the Israelites spent in the wilderness was all on the right path that couldn't take more than 40days?

Go and understand the bible, the bible is not a story book

Okay sir, my Preacher and Theologian.
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by NwaOhafia: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin
membranus:

Okay sir, my Preacher and Theologian.
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Hendtime: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Abdools can kill anywhere, they don't even fear or respect their god ilah
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Tvoice: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
philo04:
Africa is cursed

and u are living in it right ? Watch BBC, CNN , and co , den u will manage wat u have .

1 Like

Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by NairaMaster1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
NwaOhafia:
angry
Mali is gradually becoming like the old Sudan, but the difference is that Sudan was curse by God because they refuse the Israelites from passing through their land.

Mali is still better than we country in terms of security
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Eriokanmi: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lol. Terrorists no dey fear anything. Na people wey no wan die dey fear
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Tolexandre: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria, when??
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by bejeria101(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Even on a holiday like this,their terrorist go still show face.

Na wa.
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by kissdabride: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tonimax:
smiley
Nothing to see here

Islamabad people at it

Allah ka boom cool cool
Islamist fanatics at it again

1 Like

Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by kissdabride: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May God continue to protect his own.

Meanwhile, let's keep praying for the released of Chidinma. From a source I heard she will be out soon.

Happy Eid to all my Muslim sisters on Nairaland.
I'm very sure you will be mastubating with chidinma the serial killer picture.You are too posses with her
Slut!
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by liasmiram2567: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
All Muslims are potential terrorist. Go to hell if you quote me..

You are very stupid. If all Muslims are potential terrorists then how save are you?If all Muslims are potential terrorists all Igbos are potential Fraudsters , all Yoruba are potential ritualists.I t doesn't make sense
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by StreetFight: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
NwaOhafia:
angry
Mali is gradually becoming like the old Sudan, but the difference is that Sudan was curse by God because they refuse the Israelites from passing through their land.

That your god must be very stupid. My Father in Heaven is not a fool like you senseless god
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by kraftysprouts: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
NwaOhafia:
angry

Where did you get this information
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Christistruth00: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
NwaOhafia:
angry

Sudan was not on the route to Isreal

God opened the Red Sea for Israel to pass through they didn’t need to head South towards Sudan

It was the Edomites descended from Esau that refused Isreal passage and they later on were absorbed into Israel as Isaac had predicted while blessing Esau, their area is the part of Isreal called Elat on the Sea Coast

Herod was of Edomite descent
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by compton11(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tonimax:
smiley
Nothing to see here

Islamabad people at it

Allah ka boom cool cool
Arindin
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by mfm04622: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
NwaOhafia:
angry

Where would the Israelites be going to from Egypt that would need them to pass through Sudan?
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Litmus: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
ignis:
Nigerians won't learn.

Indeed, examples everywhere, from South Sudan to Ethiopia, from CAR to Mali, but a veiny headed refusal to take note.
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Goldiness: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
NwaOhafia:
angry

How do you mean please, and can you tell me how you got the information. I just want to know for knowledge sake, because I have never heard of such before. .. ..
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by ignis: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Litmus:

Indeed, examples everywhere, from South Sudan to Ethiopia, from CAR to Mali, but a veiny headed refusal to take note.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
philo04:
Africa is cursed
Who cursed it? Is Haiti an African country too?
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by IgboWarlord(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2021
NwaOhafia:
angry

Ha!!!shey na bible you see that one abi na weed inspiration?
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Sardauna24(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Tonimax:
smiley
Nothing to see here

Islamabad people at it

Allah ka boom cool cool
You're as useless as your trash comneny
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Sardauna24(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Tonimax:
smiley
Nothing to see here

Islamabad people at it

Allah ka boom cool cool
You're as useless as your trash comnent
Tonimax:
smiley
Nothing to see here

Islamabad people at it

Allah ka boom cool cool
You're as useless as your trash comment
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Faskid: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
All Muslims are potential terrorist. Go to hell if you quote me..
You are a fool for crying out loud
Re: Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President by Tonitoniton(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2021
This one sure things most Nigerians dont know about fulani, WICKEDNESS

Any where u find fulani, trouble is very certain when least expected .

Evil runs in their blood.

I pity for those people selling land or giving fulani land to settle, una go pay beleful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.