Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (59492 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Finest6: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Freedom of speech doesn't guarrante stupidity. Everybody knows that Malpractice is prohibited in all institutions not only UNIBEN. However, this will serve as a great lesson for others to learn. Extra 3years(200L-400L) na hell oo
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2021
berrystunn:

Ufuoma is Delta
Ifeoma is Igbo

She is Delta IGBO
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Oracleforce: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Johnsown1:
Rubbish did they find any evidence of her mal- practice. The people that made the above statements are dumb to the brain. She have the right to write any shit on her shirt what is left for institution is to investigate. They will soon deny it very soon. Sue the stupid school authority. Most of them got the job because of recommendations and compensations. They should bring their results to be investigated.

Dumb argument...
In law, this is what is called willful confession...there are different sources of information through which crime can be detected...one of it is a willful confession...in which she just did...Except she can establish that she is psychologically unstable, do it under duress, hypothesize, under the influence of alcohol, or she is in drama stage play when the picture was taken...
I dare you to write on your shirt that you are a Yahoo boy or write on your shirt that you kill someone in your neighborhood...(mention the person's name)/them see what will happen to you...

But why would a sane person put nonsense on herself just to be trending on social media....ladies nowadays are.....

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by sotall(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
You're right sir, but not on allegation of malpractice. Irresponsible behavior? Yes, examination malpractice? No

Claiming she was involved in malpractice while in school doesn't show positive character. On that ground, she can be denied her certificate.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Navalsadiq(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Good move by the university governing body.

It's not everything you post on social media.

Our major problem is that we abuse everything
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by UDUJ(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
tonididdy:
Village people are real.

This is not village people but absolute stupidity on her part. She should have known the Alma mater she graduated from doesn't take nonsense unlike other mushroom universities.

How times have changed. I remember when I graduated from uniben centuries ago we all did it quietly.

Now with the advent of social media everyone wants to make noise and show off for people that could care less whether they live or die. She deserves it.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by tonididdy(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
apokan200:
Where is she doing to see money for lawyers lol and let me tell you it’s hard to win a case against any institutional bodies or government bodies because they will always come up with things to use again you lol
It's only hard in Nigeria, not when the institution has no solid proof against you.
It was just an expression.... Jeez
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Rugaria: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin
Travel, you no go gree..
See as you take disgrace yourself now..

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by CSTRR: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2021
emrain:

Good opportunity to smash all the exams and make a first-class. But...
She would never get a first-class.
They don't reward bad behavior.

Even if she smash all the exams in her own opinion, the best she can get is a 2-2.

Don't ask me how they would do it.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Enn214(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by LegalOpinion: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!

Facts admitted need no further proof. But you just made a valid point about investigating her to ascertain her confession.

As you may probably be aware, cross-examination is a legal procedure to discredit or authenticate the declaration of a party. So, asking her to rewrite the exams is the best way to ascertain if she actually committed malpractice unnoticed over the years.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
Exactly sir, she has now become a person of interest. Funny enough, they could even rusticate her for gross misconduct or inappropriate behavior, but the grouse I had was the school punishing her for malpractice.
I'm sure the judgement was given to her out of sympathy make e no be like say them no give am punishment to wipe their own reputation clean say con see o we punish am because if them let am go it will cause an uproar and cast aspersion on the schools integrity.every lecturer in that school will be a suspect
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by tonididdy(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
UDUJ:

This is not village people but absolute stupidity on her part. She should have known the Alma mater she graduated from doesn't take nonsense unlike other mushroom universities.
I know.
But it's pure wickedness asking her to repeat exams from 200lvl.
They have no proof against her, they just working on a T-shirt expression. Who does that?
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Aurelius1(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
A good lawyer should be able to handle this. Do they have any proof she cheated?
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by undisputed12(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
This is very valid man.
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by chronique(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
Not all chief, I support her been punished, but definitely not examination malpractice which has no solid evidence except a confessional statement on a shirt. it's a no no sir

She is not being punished for exam malpractice. She's been asked to rewrite her exams to prove she did not actually do what she wrote on her shirt. Punishment for exam malpractice would be expelling her or withdrawing her certificate(which the school has not done).

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:

Exactly...am not defending her stupidity, but the school management fell for her stupidity as well, this doesn't even need a good lawyer...
She should get any lawyer who can sue the hell out of the school.....

Or is UNIBEN trying to say they allow exam malpractice during their school exams
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2021
LegalOpinion:

Facts admitted need no further proof. But you just made a valid point about investigating her to ascertain her confession.

As you may probably be aware, cross-examination is a legal procedure to discredit or authenticate the declaration of a party. So, asking her to rewrite the exams is the best way to ascertain if she actually committed malpractice unnoticed over the years.
gbam
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by fuck419: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:

A woman wasted 9 months carrying you.
There's nothing in your head to contribute but foolishness. Idiot!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Mixial: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by NobleSeed(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2021
it can't be over like that na.she need gat sweat profusely in the full hall ,make she fit have a taste of how exam horror dey belike.
idahme:

With this condition, its over for her. this is equivalent to expulsion for copy copy cat.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Templa(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:

Did you go to a university? Don't you k ow you can't sue a university you are attending? Fyi there is a document you sign up for ot to take the school to court while still a student t.. You are a student untill you receive your certificate..
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by CSTRR: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
ukelament:
It is heart breaking. I think the university authority should tamper justice with mercy, at least they have made their point and lesson learnt by the student and other students of the institution.
If they let her go, it would downgrade the quality of the certificate, and bring unnecessary hardship in the labour market to other graduates who worked hard to graduate.

She has to prove she truly deserves to graduate.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Oyin2212(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
Yen yen yen. All this one na story.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2021
fuck419:

A woman wasted 9 months carrying you.
There's nothing in your head to contribute but foolishness. Idiot!!

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by tfelicityk(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2021
She don really get d attention wey she dey look for na.

Na which University go want make their immoral and unethical students dent their image publicly...
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
Exactly sir, she has now become a person of interest. Funny enough, they could even rusticate her for gross misconduct or inappropriate behavior, but the grouse I had was the school punishing her for malpractice.
yes she has to be punished to wipe their name and reputation clean out of the embarassment she has brought to the school because it has already casted aspersions on the integrity and ethics of all the lecturers and invigilators in that school so redoing the exams is the only proof to show whether she's truly guilty or just being juvenily delinquent
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
Not all chief, I support her been punished, but definitely not examination malpractice which has no solid evidence except a confessional statement on a shirt. it's a no no sir

Don’t stress yourself bro. Nigerians here are filled with emotions. If she gets a Lawyer they’ll embarrass UNIBEN.

There are other ways to punish her and not based on malpractice because of a write up.

Don’t stress yourself nairalanders ain’t ready to learn
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Millimann: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:

This Sophisticated slowpoke doesn't know that Ufuoma is not an Igbo name.

See how he has disgraced himself just like the girl in question.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2021
LegalWolf:

First off, you’re approximating “law” with “code of conduct”. They’re two totally different things and their burden of proof and legal implications are totally different. If it had been the police that arrested, you will be 100% correct in your analysis because it is a question of crime. But it is not so in this instance.

To put it in lay mans term: what you say won’t fly. The university has its code of conduct for students and “disciplining” on that basis requires a less stringent requirement.
Sir, as I said earlier, she can even be rusticated, the school has the full right to do so, if they feel or believe her behaviors is not in conformity with their ethics of the school even if she has graduated years ago. What I'm saying is that, you can't punish a student on allegation of malpractice based on alleged confession written on a shirt!!!. Sir malpractice allegation is not a joke sir, hence we ensure we get solid evidences to nail the suspect. I'll screenshot a malpractice form and you'll see what I'm talking about. And by the way Sir, the law of the land supercedes the university constitution and can come in if there are contradictions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2021
donbenie:
Shut up,1DIOT..
Ufuoma is not Igbo..
Low 1Q Almajiri.. angry

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by authority2006(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:

Thanks man. All the school management officials who were present at the meeting where such decision was made are bunch of ignorant folks. And to imagine that most of them would be professors makes it worse. The learned community collectively took a decision that 100 judges out of 100 would quash in seconds! Shocking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / Sunday Oladele Dies After YABATECH Certificate Victory / ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.