Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Getting The Right Information About USA Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting The Right Information About USA Travel (313 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / USA Travel Ban From Nigeria / Usa:travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Right Information About USA Travel by Saintmichael383(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
I want to travel to the USA but i don't really know the best travel route that will best suit me among this two >> invitation letter from my family that is base in america(citizen) to gain quick approval at the embassy or study route(masters)for easy access to America(the cost of masters studies in USA and visa included).
I want to live and work in america permanently. Which of this two will make me to gain permanent resident easily or citizenship within 4 to7 years and as we can all see that the country is not favorable
I need good suggestion please smiley
Mods can help push to a wider audience
Re: Getting The Right Information About USA Travel by BlackSan: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Saintmichael383:
I want to travel to the USA but i don't really know the best travel route that will best suit me among this two >> invitation letter from my family that is base in america(citizen) to gain quick approval at the embassy or study route(masters)for easy access to America(the cost of masters studies in USA and visa included).
I want to live and work in america permanently. Which of this two will make me to gain permanent resident easily or citizenship within 4 to7 years and as we can all see that the country is not favorable

I don't know why you guys bother with the hassle of opening a new thread when you can just go to the US thread and drop your questions there.
Re: Getting The Right Information About USA Travel by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Saintmichael383:
American immigration is not easy as it used to be. A family member inviting you on a visit visa doesn't really help, na your current situation and ties to Nigeria matter. The best way is study visa to go study a Stem course and hope for the best. There are other easier countries, it must not be usa

(1) (Reply)

Gorillas In Uganda & Rwanda / Cows Cause Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City. / United Airlines To Begin Flights Between Lagos And Washington D.C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.