Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) (960 Views)

Honest User Advice On Peugeot 307, Manual Or Auto Transmission / Converted My Peugeot 407 Coupé V6 From Auto To Stick-shift / Car Compressor - Manual Or Automatic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) by mico4real(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Guys,
Please, your advise is needed on Peugeot 407. I've made several mistake on cats in t he past and not ready for any right now.

Your opinions are needed on the durability, efficiency, the electrical and mechanical advantages or otherwise on this type of car.

Note: I intend use same car for Uber.

I'm waiting guys.

Thanks in anticipations
Re: Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) by bigx(m): 1:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Advice would require the exact condition of the particular car you want to buy as well as your maintenance culture.

Do you do preventive maintenance?
Do you use the right parts and fluids (no shortcuts)
Do you repair (and not bypass)

Etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) by weyreypey: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2021
mico4real:
Guys,
Please, your advise is needed on Peugeot 407. I've made several mistake on cats in t he past and not ready for any right now.

Your opinions are needed on the durability, efficiency, the electrical and mechanical advantages or otherwise on this type of car.

I'm waiting guys.

Thanks in anticipations

Are you getting the car for free?
Re: Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) by mico4real(m): 3:12am On Jul 22, 2021
I'm planning to buy one soonest and not for free pls.

weyreypey:

Are you getting the car for free?
Re: Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) by mico4real(m): 3:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Thanks for you feedback on tbis

bigx:
Advice would require the exact condition of the particular car you want to buy as well as your maintenance culture.

Do you do preventive maintenance?
Do you use the right parts and fluids (no shortcuts)
Do you repair (and not bypass)

Etc etc.
Re: Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) by RZArecta(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2022
mico4real:
Guys,

I'm waiting guys.

Thanks in anticipations
how far with the car

(1) (Reply)

'03 Infiniti FX45 Or FX35? / Car Experts Pls I Need Your Assistance / Two Men Jump Start A Car With Ak-47s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.