Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) (54476 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Patoski7(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
collinsy2:
Every woman has this 'FBI' trait in them
That one off me I swear
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Coronavirus1: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
I want to asked women this question.? Do you prefer your husband marries 4 to 8 wives
and he will not cheat on you Or you prefer your husband marries you only and cheats on you with side chicks?
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by uniquetechng: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
These people must be the youngest couple in the Guinness record that gave birth at the age of 9 n 8...cos I don't understand how a man of 40 and a woman of 30 would give birth to two boys in the university of Canada.. All I smell is lies everywhere
The report said 30s and 40s which could mean 39 and 49, a woman who gave birth at 18 should have two children 18 and 20 at 39. I am actually 44years and my first son is 21 in the University already and will graduating in few years, so there is no lies in what she said.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by dapsoneh: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Woman in her 30s having two children in a university in Canada shocked

I love this kinda life.
Born wetin you won born quick and slay
As in! They must have married in their 20s and teenage years as husband and wife respectively
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Hathor5(f): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Coronavirus1:
I want to asked women this question.? Do you prefer your husband marries 4 to 8 wives
and he will not cheat on you Or you prefer your husband marries you only and cheats on you with side chicks?

Do you prefer lung or pancreatic cancer?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by AfroKnight: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Reelmii:
so at what point does the man know wen to stop cheating

Do you know you can hold two non-exclusive arguments in your head and it would be okay? grin

Cos I wonder what you thought you read that has compelled you to ask such a funny question.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by pek(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
mumu9gerian:

Interesting movie
You can make your comment without quoting the whole stuff
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
insidelife22:
good,good,good,
as a cheat,I can't marry a lady who cheats,she has to be loyal,coz I will cheat for both of us.
Bad boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
These people must be the youngest couple in the Guinness record that gave birth at the age of 9 n 8...cos I don't understand how a man of 40 and a woman of 30 would give birth to two boys in the university of Canada.. All I smell is lies everywhere
Hahahahhahah
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
badboyTee:
i sense fables
Lol
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by bablon20(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Super story, a woman in her 30s has children in d university! Mtchewwww!
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by honda001: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Even a dullard at some point would want to hear from the man on phone.

If he claimed his wife have traveled out...then communication should revert back to calls.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by GeneralPula: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:

A dirty lie ma bro
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

Did you watch the video? Where did the woman say her sons were in the university

This is the exact reason Nigerians are forced to write IELTS when trying to migrate, even when we speak some form of English

This is what matters.

Who cares about a useless video ?

Are they not thesame event ?

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Galaxybar: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Seakay:
Nice script

Very imaginative script. This has got to be one of the most ridiculous stories I’ve ever heard. If it’s true, that woman has got to be one of the most f**lish women to ever walk the earth.

When you humiliate a typical Nigerian man at his weakest, he’s going to have nothing but resentment and hatred towards you for humiliating and emasculating him (as he rightly should). All may seem well and good for now but three things I’m sure of:

1. The man isn’t going to stop cheating. Rather, he’d get a nice home away from home and set up camp there. She should expect to see less of him as the days go by.
2. The man is going to protect his assets like a hawk and hide his finances from his wife. I sincerely hope she has her own money because it will be red. He’s going to ensure everything he has is in the name of his kids and may use them or his siblings as the next of kin. He will always view her as a crazy person who may do the unthinkable if he offends her (as he rightly should).
3. The man may make arrangements to hurt her for humiliating him if he’s really a wicked person or leave her without warning. She had better sleep with her eyes open.

Another reason why she’s an extremely f**lish woman is that one of those side chicks could also be a side chick to a juju priest, military man or unknown gunman. All what she just needs is one round of s*x and hot fake tears to arrange for them to teach the woman a lesson she’d never forget either on earth, heaven or hell.

I know an unfortunate fellow who intentionally got pregnant for her sugar daddy because his wife disgraced her at an event. The unfortunate fellow is in Hackney with her son (the man’s only son) while the wife is here in Nigeria still fighting side chicks and dashing false prophets money in the name of prayers. Beautiful woman has aged overnight. A few years ago, a friend of mine got attacked by “armed robbers” just outside her estate who tried to scratch up her face with a knife. We suspect it was his bold side chick she she disgraced on her WhatsApp because that one swore to deal with her. She still has a problem with her hearing from the punches she received to the side of her head.

Women, be wise. Anyway you look at it, the probability of it ending well for this f**lish woman is very low. Ina few years she’d regret her actions. I sincerely hope not though.

The best remedy for a cheat is to call their bluff with an ultimatum. If cheating persists and it’s an issue for you, gather up your dignity and walk away. No amount of shouting, tears or fight will stop an irresponsible man from cheating. If he “respects” (lol) you, he’d be more discreet. Always ask yourself what your husband will do if the tables were turned, and that should be your course of action.

If he doesn’t change after you’ve called his bluff, then you have to make the difficult situation or either choosing to stay with a public toilet of a man, or get yourself together and be free from potential STDs and STIs (so you can live long enough to enjoy the fruit of your labour). It’s pathetic that most Nigerian women will rather take antiretroviral drugs and azithromycin than take that risk of calling their husband’s bluff. Anyway, to each his own.

I won’t be surprised if he went back to one or more of those side chicks and compensated them for the inconvenience. Just to redeem his masculinity and what’s left of his ego.

Women should be smarter these days and make less erratic and more sane decisions when it comes to marriages. For their own safety.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Shokoloko(f): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

This is what matters.

Who cares about a useless video ?

Are they not thesame event ?

The video is the woman's actual narrative
The underlined is sensational journalism
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
I listened to this very one live some days ago while the program was going on
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Gfskw: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by aysnoopy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:

U lack understanding.
If someone says he is in his 40s doesn't mean he's 40years old.
Go back to school and this time, stay in class. Stop jumping the fence.
A woman in her 30s can have children in higher institution..

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Vicoymi: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
[Nawa oo
quote author=insidelife22 post=103923751]good,good,good,
as a cheat,I can't marry a lady who cheats,she has to be loyal,coz I will cheat for both of us.[/quote]
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Ken4agent(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
collinsy2:

grin am telling you....they have by default grin
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by mumu9gerian: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
pek:
You can make your comment without quoting the whole stuff
Whats the issue with quoting it
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Unbothered14: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
collinsy2:
grin
No be lie bro...from experience...No mata how comfortable she has become around you, the FBI in her will show up ones in a while...

It is almost natural.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Unbothered14: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
fourboys:
That woman "Godly" heartless ooo grin grin but waiting girls dey see for married men body sef embarassed
Lol

It is Alarming...The worst is as a single guy, most will run from u...because they see u as a player...But the moment they see a ring on a finger, you are hot cake...Provided you look good and hold body.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by otokx(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
habsydiamond:

Remote control nko.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by freshalien: 12:43am On Jul 22, 2021
insidelife22:
good,good,good,
as a cheat,I can't marry a lady who cheats,she has to be loyal,coz I will cheat for both of us.

I am hoping that when calamity befalls you, your wife gives your side chics the same treatment this woman gave to her husband’s side chics and then she would proceed to show you the video of their reactions, so that you would get sense and regain self control by force.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Riscawendy(f): 12:48am On Jul 22, 2021
30s or 40s doesn't mean 30years or 40year it can be between 30 to 39 years or 40 to 49 years. Thank you
habsydiamond:
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by olowofariwo(m): 3:38am On Jul 22, 2021
fourboys:
That woman "Godly" heartless ooo grin grin but waiting girls dey see for married men body sef embarassed
. What are you saying? no be money again.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103936841:
So house dey get central lock like car ? Nice one.

Meanwhile hope say nor be you inflict am with stroke to teach am lesson o.. cos 40year old with stroke is not a very common occurrence

fear women grin
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by Myer(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2021
yanabasee1:
A cheat is always going to be a cheat and not a quitter....

He's going to change to new sidechics...

He probably cried because he was ashamed of himself and how he was ridiculed and not because he messed up...

Like she said... for a man to have thought of using emails to cheat.... will probably use his Bible app to cheat next time..

Change this narrative.
A cheat will not always be a cheat.
A change of mindset changes people.

You yourself had things you were doing before and today you've stopped and are even ashamed of.
Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by wty862301349: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Everyone wants his wife to be complete

Re: How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2021
Nonscence..... complete balderdash undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.