Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures (54473 Views)

Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by losak9111(m): 3:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.
This my wedding cost me less than twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000).
Simple dress, the one I have on my hanger,
The best thing is that am happy with my wife.
In fact, no food, no even pure water and no cameraman I used my phone.
Na only thank you for coming

339 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kingpee2(m): 3:50am On Mar 09, 2022
Congrats man ,forget sha na because money o too dey ,Most Nigerians like to dey show off grace of God when they find it ...I wish you well but like I said earlier na because money no too dey ...

314 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Solsix(m): 4:07am On Mar 09, 2022
My kind of wedding. What is the poster above saying??no be everybody wants his or her event loud. There are people who don't like crowd I am one of them.

321 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by majamajic(m): 4:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
Congrats man ,forget sha na because money o too dey ,Nigerians like to dey show grace of God when they find it ...I wish you well but like I said earlier na because money no too dey ...

Not only that . It looked like a fairly used marriage

261 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kingpee2(m): 4:16am On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:

Not only that , the wife is not new too . It looked like fairly used marriage
This guy ehn,do you mean Tokunbo or Nigeria used?

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kingpee2(m): 4:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Solsix:
My kind of wedding. What is the poster above no be everybody wants his or her event loud. There are people who don't like crowd I am one of them.
Loud or low ,Na money no too dey ,e clear ....

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:19am On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
Don't kill yourself because of high standard of life without high level of cash.
Registry marriage has always been an option available to Nigerians for many many decades. I still remember by parent's own registry marriage picture from way back when.. undecided

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
Congrats man ,forget sha na because money o too dey , Nigerians like to dey show grace of God when they find it ...I wish you well but like I said earlier na because money no too dey ...
Na lie! undecided

Some Nigerians are in fact not that gullible. God's grace has absolutely nothing to do with your lavish parties, and weddings. So please don't drag His name into it. undecided

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Solsix(m): 4:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
Loud or low ,Na money no too dey ,e clear ....
The only problem I had with your post was generalizing that Nigerians love to show grace when they found it. I just to tell no be everybody. I know a wealthy man who buried his mom quietly just like we see in abroad. They only people he cooked for was children.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kingpee2(m): 4:31am On Mar 09, 2022
Solsix:

The only problem I had with your post was generalizing that Nigerians love to show grace when they found it. I just to tell no be everybody. I know a wealthy man who buried his mom quietly just like we see in abroad. They only people he cooked for was children.
Yes maybe most Nigerians ..

5 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kingpee2(m): 4:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Na lie! undecided

Some Nigerians are in fact not that gullible. God's grace has absolutely nothing to do with your lavish parties, and weddings. So please don't drag His name into it. undecided
See even the broke average Nigerian loves to show off immediately a new level sets in ....But maybe not all Nigerians tho but most ..

19 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:33am On Mar 09, 2022
majamajic:
Not only that . It looked like a fairly used marriage
What is fairly used about a marriage that drills down to just the basics avoiding all the unnecessary / meaningless ceremonies you all have taken to convincing yourselves makes a marriage? undecided

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
See even the broke average Nigerian loves to show off immediately a new level sets in ....But maybe not all Nigerians tho but most ..
And you think God has anything to do with the foolishness of that? undecided

You forgot to mention that a majority of them are right back where they started when the glitters clears, many of them with nothing to show for it too. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kingpee2(m): 4:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And you think God has anything to do with the foolishness of that? undecided
Thats the problem ,see bro if you look at the society of today ,you will notice that people Just do a whole lot for show off ,for instance I know a dude that likes competition ,he can use his last dime to buy anything and later come begging you for food ,what do we call that ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by NotBeenPaid: 4:59am On Mar 09, 2022

Peace of mind. Congratulations.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by phemmyfour: 5:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
Congrats man ,forget sha na because money o too dey ,Most Nigerians like to dey show off grace of God when they find it ...I wish you well but like I said earlier na because money no too dey ...
Poor camera quality. At least invest in the quality of the pix.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Naijanascam: 5:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations......
The best wedding i like it......

6 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Ahmed0336(m): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations!!!

To those criticising these awesome couple, please let everyone do what works for him/her.

No be everybody can afford or want a loud wedding.

To the newly wed, I wish you a peaceful and prosperous home.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by faithfull18(f): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Looks like you married before you did the wedding, congrats anyway.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by derbykol(f): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2022
Registry wedding is always low key

1 Like

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Beremx(f): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2022
This is the kind of wedding you do when your wife’s family is on your neck to marry their daughter after she has had children for you. You simply don’t have money for white wedding and you opted for a wedding you won’t spend shishi.
Wetin consign you? You don collect marriage certificate

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by BItt: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2022
You are doing well brother

3 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by BItt: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Beremx:
This is the kind of wedding you do when your wife’s family is on your neck to marry their daughter after she has had children for you. You simply don’t have money for white wedding and you opted for a wedding you won’t spend shishi.
Wetin consign you? You don collect marriage certificate

You sound misinformed.

JayZ and Beyonce wedding had less than 40 guests... Guess what, they were millionaire.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Karleb(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
BItt:

You sound misinformed.

JayZ and Beyonce wedding had less than 40 guests... Guess what, they were millionaire.

Adekunle and Simi too.

But this bros is stingy. He should have hired a camera man for good picture quality.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by edoman2016: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
losak9111:
what about bride price and list of items for traditional marriage. I am sure you spent more than 25k. Court wedding is not enough for marriage in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
edoman2016:
what about bride price and list of items for traditional marriage. I am sure you spent more than 25k. Court wedding is not enough for marriage in Nigeria
Which bride price again? This here is meant as an alternative to your traditional marriages. undecided

You can choose to either marry through the

1. traditional route
2. Church marriage
3. Registry or court marriage.

You only need do just one to be married. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by edoman2016: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which bride price again? This here is meant as an alternative to your traditional marriages. undecided

You can choose to either marry through the

1. traditional route
2. Church marriage
3. Registry or court marriage.

You only need do just one to be married. undecided

Note: court marriage is not an alternative to payment of dowry. In fact dowry payment is the REAL marriage. church wedding is just ceremonial

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
edoman2016:
Note: court marriage is not an alternative to payment of dowry. In fact dowry payment is the REAL marriage. church wedding is just ceremonial
I am afraid you are the one who has got it twisted, my friend.. undecided

Your traditional marriages and dowry systems are for those who chose to let traditions dictate for them what marriage should be, whereas court or registry is meant or intended for those who would rather not submit to confines of tradition in any way or form where there marriage is concerned. undecided

The problem, however, is that to keep many believing in traditional ways, the lie has been sold them that without paying of bride price, and in some case, doing of traditional marriage ceremony , a marriage agreement cannot be entered into. Sadly, this life has forced many to enter blindly into these unions without clear understanding of the ramifications of submitting to such ideas as they hold. undecided

The truth is just like your church marriages, your traditional are equally ceremonial. undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Almaigaa: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Correct Guy. May God bless your union.

9 Likes

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
The average person is using 4m to 8m for wedding. Taking loans and begging for funds. It’s shameful

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures by Kate06(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin

Congrats on your wedding...na the kind wedding I wan do be this...I no get millions to waste for one retired slay queen.

Meanwhile,this post is for those who have capital laying down and are looking for investment opportunities.

The bot here will not allow me to introduce this awesome opportunity where you will earn 30-40% on your capital every month using AI bot.

Here I will stop in other not to attract the wrath of the gods. Chat me up on Te/le/gram @instantcashexchange.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.