Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step (541 Views)

Netflix Subscription In Nigeria: Step-By-Step Guide / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step by Timo01(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2021
I used N2,500 to make N1.8M in Nigeria. I am going to show you the step-by-step method I used which you also can try it. Although results are not typical. I am not implying that you will make the exact amount I made but could even make more than me.

This secret is exclusively reserved for my subscribers. And I am going to unfold those secrets to you if you become one of my subscribers. It is a method that some people already know, however, some people are not yet exposed to this method. And a lot of people overlook it.
Knowledge is power truly.

Today you are not going to pay anything to subscribe but very soon I will start charging to accept subscribers.

[Subscribe here][/https://digitalnaij.com/business-tips/]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step by AskProf: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
You wretched scums don't ever get tired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step by WibusJaga: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Start with your family members, relatives, friends & well wishers. They will forever be grateful you turned them from Thousandnaires to Millionaires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step by AskProf: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
WibusJaga:
Start with your family members, relatives, friends & well wishers. They will forever be grateful you turned them from Thousandnaires to Millionaires.

Nairaland should have "Moderator Extraordinary" tasked with deleting those trash immediately they are posted.
Re: How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step by Timo01(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2021
That is the mistake most Nigerians make. It is not everything you see online that is a scam or whatever you call it. So many people miss great opportunities because they judge a book by its cover.

There are so many ways of verifying whether a poster is a scammer or not. Dig deeper.
1. Browse his name on Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram etc. what are other people saying about the person?
2. Check out all his posts, do you see anyone that make any sense to you?
3. Can you confirm that they picture he uses on his profile is his real picture? by browsing his name on Google and hit images. Google will display all other images related to that name. If you can see more than 3 different pictures of the person on Google, then that person is not a scam. Scammer will never post his real picture online. They use pictures of another person to carry out their mischief.
4. Check out his profile on Facebook. How many friends does he have? Scammers have zero or few friends. How old is his account on Nairaland or Facebook? Scammers always have new account. They cannot maintain a steady account.
5. Go and browse about the person before you can conclude that this person is a scammer or a liar. Don't Judge him by his/her post. That is how to do legitimate business online in Nigeria.
Re: How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step by Timo01(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
There is virtually no one that does business online in Nigerian that has never been called all sorts of names.
1. Mr. Toyin Omotoso was insulted online several times.
2. Mr. Ronald Nzimora was also called all sorts of names.
3. Jonathan Melody was called all manner of names
4. What about Victory Akpos? You can continue to name them.
So it is not new.
Re: How I Used N2,500 To Make N1,800,000 In Nigeria Step By Step by stressfreenig(m): 12:48am On Jul 22, 2021
interesting..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Win #5,000 Daily Guaranted!!! / Five Top Instant Loan Apps In Nigeria / Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.