Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing (1265 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Everyone have stories to tell. So, I decide to share this my story. Please, before you read; NOTE that I came to this forum to talk about me, (myself) my journey and my life experience

THE STORY
In the millenia year 2000, my elder sister came to our father house. When she was about leaving, she told me to come and meet her in her own home. There she will give to me N100 to give to a certain woman she bought fried bean cake from.

So I went to her place, and she point under her pillow and she told me to collect N100. And that, I should give the money to the woman she told me about. In her presence, I collected the money and left. Four days later, she pass a message to one of my sister to tell me that her N3000 was missing. She told our younger sister that she went to three different shrine (witch - doctors) to find out the truth about her missing funds.

The three witch doctors told her I was the one that stole her money. I instantly dismiss her claims and told my sister that, her accusation is nothing but pure none sense.

A week later, she summon all members of our family and told them that her money was missing. She told them she has given permission and hand over the spiritual court case to the idols - the witch doctors she patronize. And that, the juju demons has taken a vow to kill the person who stole her money. She told my mother and all members of my family, that the deity continuously keep warning her in her dreams to tell me to confess and return the money I stole from her.

I plainly denied her accusation as I don't know anything about her missing money.

This my elder sister I am talking about, she has teenage sons, but she sideline hers sons and took my name and the name of my younger twin brother to 7 different shrines because her 3K was missing in the year 2000.

She use the threat of death to convince two of my elder brothers to be a witness and my father to carry me to

Shrine Number #4
A certain woman that worship marine spirit for the purpose of revealing the truth that I was the thief.

The woman, a mermaid priestess consulted the spirit in her shrine by carrying something in her head. She mention the name of my younger brother. The demons told her that, my brother was innocent. Then she consulted the spirit again and mention my name. The demons told her I was the one that stole the money.

I plainly denied their claims and stand on me being innocent.

My elder brother was confused. My middle brother disbelieve and dismiss their allegation. My earthly father hated me so much and believes that I was the thief. The rest of my sisters don't even know what to believe.

Shrine Number #5
She took me to shrine number five. It was the shrine of my earthly father. This time, my earthly father - a juju priest use two broom stick and stuck it inside a kolanut to consult the river goddess in his shrine. My earthly father mention the name of my younger brother. The mami-water spirit told him my brother was innocent. Then he use the broom stick and kolanut to consult the spirit again and mention my name and the river goddess told him that I was the one that stole the money.

I plainly denied again and stand on my ground of innocent.

The Soothsayer Six
My elder sister took us to another soothsayer 6. This time, this woman carry a mortal on her head. She spoke to the evil spirit inside the mortal and mention the name of my younger brother. The evil spirit inside the mortal told her my brother was innocent. Then she spoke and mention my name to the mortal demons and told the mortal to vibrate and shake in her head if I was the one that stole the money. Then the mortal vibrated and shake in her head and the demons told her I was the one that stole the money.

I plainly denied and still stand my ground of truth.

Aiyelala; Shrine Number #7
My elder sister summon my mother to come asap because she claims that I must pay the money or else I will die. She took my mother, my evil earthly father and me to the 7th shrine, a an Aiyelala deity. She vow that I must take an oat and swear to prove my innocent since I continue to stand my ground.

This Aiyelala Juju priest serve a killing and blood thirsty witch-craft incubus deity that is highly worship in the Yoruba land. The Juju priest lay hold of an iron and started to consult the spirit inside the iron. The juju man mention the name of my younger brother to the iron and the demons told him my brother was innocent.

Then he mention my name and the demons told him that I was the one that stole the money. I plainly told the juju man that his Aiyelala idols are liars.

He became angry, spread his arms like a demon god and vow to lay a curse on me. He made a decree that I should stand and take an oat in front of his shrine and swear to Aiyelala to die or live just to prove my innocent.

I greed because I was an innocent 15 year old teenage boy back then in year 2000

At that very moment, when I looked at my elder sister, I saw that she was smiling and seem very happy to be sure that I will die for stealing her money. I could see extreme joy of evil all over her face. I began to wonder why she had spent more than five thousand naira to 7 juju priest over N3000 that was missing.

My mother spring forth with tears and plead that she will pay the money. And that, she can't allow her son to swear in front of Aiyelala shrine. My elder sister was happy and felt victorious as my mother paid all the money and more to the Aiyelala juju priest.

My earthly father was in full support as he hated me so much. I was a 15 year old teenage boy who cannot defends himself. I cried and I knew it is only me and God that knows the truth. I badly wanted my mother to believe me of my words of truth. My mother paid my sister the money and she recently told me she paid extra to the juju pries just to prevent me from swearing.

God used my mother that day to prevent me from swearing as it was a tactics and deception of the Marine powers. (Satan)

Many years later, the truth came out in clear view. What happened is that (Satan) and the marine powers in my family wanted to kill me but the protective shield and fire of God over me was (is) very strong.

I was a heavy target to the marine kingdom of darkness. A most wanted person, so the devils need an open door to remove God protection shield so that they can kill me. What they did was to manipulate events and use the body of my evil elder sister to come up with all manner of accusation of stealing.

Everyone in my family, later knows the real truth that I was innocent, a person Satan has hunted all through his life. As for my evil elder sister, I have banish her generation out from my life and future. I have not seen her for 16 years and desire not to see her on this earth again.

As much as I tried to forgive her and over look our past, her life and personality always remind me that, The Angel You Don't Know is Better Than The Devil You Know

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2021
Every parents reading this should always protect your children with prayers. Many of you are so ignorant of the device of the devils.

When the devils failed over their second attempt to kill me, the next year 2001, they target my younger twin brother and used my step mother to destroyed him.

When I look at my journey and how far I have come, I realize that the greatest love I will ever show to my children is not to have them in this evil land called (Nigeria). I am so much concern about my unborn children so much that I do not want them to face the many problems I have face or fight many years battles that I fought. This is why Africa women is a huge turn off for me because %99 of africa women are not free from family foundational (Idols)

REMEMBER: Protect and pray for your children

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Who stole the money then? undecided
Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:
Who stole the money then? undecided

What a very fine question
Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel

During the year 1998 to year 2000, three thousand naira is equivalent to 30/40 K of today. Even basket of Garri was sold in 1998 at the cheapest rate of 40 naira - then in year 2000, it was later sold at the highest price of N100, while you can cook pot of soup with just 100 naira

After some months, her son came up that he saw money inside their house, but my elder sister just silently die the matter.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Sorry for all this trauma that you evidently survived in your younger years. You must learn to conquer them and forge a healthy adulthood. It’s hard but it can be done. In fact it’s a fairly common occurrence. Good luck

6 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by mariahAngel(f): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2021
Lostchild:
mariahAngel

During the year 1999 to year 2000, three thousand naira is equivalent to 25/30 K of today. Even basket of Garri was sold at that time at the rate of 40 naira, while you can cook pot of soup with just 100 naira

After some months, her son came up that he saw money inside their house, but my elder sister just die the matter.

If your sister had apologized to you, would it have made any difference about how you feel about women in general?
Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

If your sister had apologized to you, would it have made any difference about how you feel about women in general?

My sister didn't apologize up till today, infact she did much more evil that made my late mother to give up on her. Even my elder brother hated her because of her ways is nothing but evil.

About me, a repetition and devastating event happened to me in a relationship with women in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012 that nearly cost me my life, it was narrow escape through God intervention that preserve me. All my experience is enough to change the view of any living man concerning sex and marriages.

Then I had more emotional breakdown with women in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, these experienced shut me down emotional and gave me a negative view about women and life in general. My experience was so bad that I no longer make friends with women and men in general.

I am praying for changes that will bring healing, but for the now, I am living and pressing on through many unheal wounds.

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2021
cococandy:
Sorry for all this trauma that you evidently survived in your younger years. You must learn to conquer them and forge a healthy adulthood. It’s hard but it can be done. In fact it’s a fairly common occurrence. Good luck

Thank you for your kind words. I must tell you that, my up-bringing is extremely very bad. I share stories about my past because I just wanted to express my past on nairaland, then move on. Many of the men on this forum will think that I am childish, but what they dont know is that I have been inside the fire for too many years. I have been through circumstances that will destroy or kill any man unless God save that person.

As much as God preserve me, he didnt prevent me from going through the many years of pains and tears. Many times I tried to forget my past and move, but my past keep repeating itself again and again and this has made me to always hide my true nature

I am one of the most persecuted man that has walked this 21st century, but I know that I will find joy someday. My hope is that, as long as God continously kept me alive, he will justify me and put a smile on my face and bring joy to my life forever.

Amen

1 Like

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
It can be extremely painful, when the people who are supposed to love us, help us, turn around to be the ones inflicting pains, a blood sister at that.

These are the kinds of life experiences you should have been sharing in this forum so that people can learn, but you were busy, creating threads to display your hate towards women. Now that you have penned down a great write up, people have not noticed.

Your sister is evil and has handed herself as tool for the devil to use, I agree that you keep her at arm's length, but you must release forgiveness, I'm glad you are a believer. Release forgiveness and ask God to judge her because vengeance is the Lord's. Never allow such experiences to make you feel all women are bad. We still have good women. You should also find out if the bad experiences you have with women is a manipulation as well, so that you know how to handle things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by mariahAngel(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Lostchild:

My sister didn't apologize up till today, infact she did much more evil that made my late mother to give up on her. Even my elder brother hated her because of her ways is nothing but evil.

About me, a repetition and devastating event happened to me in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012 that nearly cost me my life, it was narrow escape through divine intervention that preserve me. All my experience is enough to change the view of any man concerning about sex and marriages.

Then I had more emotional breakdown with women in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021 these experienced shut me down emotional and it perpetually change my view about women and life in general. My experience was so bad that I no longer make friends with women and men in general.

I am praying for changes that will bring healing, but for the now, I am living and pressing on through many unheal wounds.

You have really been through a lot in the hands of people, especially those you trusted to love you the most in this world.
So, I don’t really blame you about how you feel towards people in general.
You know what? In life, people go through different (kinds of) challenges, but how you surmount and live above those challenges is what really matters.
In spite of all you’ve been through, it should not stop you from living and associating with others, but carefully.
Also, learn not to expect too much from people, it’ll prevent you from being hurt and disappointed.
You need to free your heart and soul from resentments (that is the only way your soul can flourish), so that you can find happiness in God and yourself again.
No matter what you’ve been through (or are going through), it is possible to be happy, I assure you.
Don’t compare your life with others’.
Live your own life.
Define your own happiness.

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by cococandy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lostchild:

Thank you for your kind words. I must tell you that, my up-bringing is extremely very bad.
I am one of the most persecuted man that has walked this 21st century, but I know that I will find joy someday. As long as God kept me alive, he will justify me and put a smile on my face and bring joy to my life forever.

Amen

You’re welcome and please do not underestimate therapy. I don’t know where you are or if it’s available.

If it is, that’s one of the best things you can do for yourself right now in order to heal and move on. The good thing here is that you recognize some of the trauma and it’s source. Many of us don’t even know why we are the way we are.

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by linnyx: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
The Lord preserve and give you speedy recovery. In order to get the victory you seek you will have to do the hardest thing and that is completely forgive your sister and everyone that has put you through difficult times. Unforgiveness is the device the devil is using to pin you. You may miss the mark of you don't forgive.
God bless you and give you great grace.

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
linnyx:
The Lord preserve and give you speedy recovery. In order to get the victory you seek you will have to do the hardest thing and that is completely forgive your sister and everyone that has put you through difficult times. Unforgiveness is the device the devil is using to pin you. You may miss the mark of you don't forgive.
God bless you and give you great grace.

Thank you for your courageous and kinds words to me.

God blessings to you this day

Amen

1 Like

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It can be extremely painful, when the people who are supposed to love us, help us, turn around to be the ones inflicting pains, a blood sister at that.

These are the kinds of life experiences you should have been sharing in this forum so that people can learn, but you were busy, creating threads to display your hate towards women. Now that you have penned down a great write up, people have not noticed.

Your sister is evil and has handed herself as tool for the devil to use, I agree that you keep her at arm's length, but you must release forgiveness, I'm glad you are a believer. Release forgiveness and ask God to judge her because vengeance is the Lord's. Never allow such experiences to make you feel all women are bad. We still have good women. You should also find out if the bad experiences you have with women is a manipulation as well, so that you know how to handle things.

LilMissFavvy
1. I ignorantly withdraw myself from my elder brother because he just can't forgive and forget. I have asked him several times in the past, why can't you forgive others and forget the past?

He told me that, the very women I keep asking him to forgive, are the same unrepentant people that continuously keep bringing pains into his life and he can no longer allows these set of people into his life. I saw him shed tears because his past keep repeating itself.

3. My encounters and conflict with women is a spiritual manipulation by my enemies -the devils. Because of the constant demonic attack and manipulation, I had to stay alone without a human comfort for a long time. I m hoping and praying for God to connect to me the right people that will bring happiness to my life and heal my wounded soul.

4. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for your kind words to me. Your words of knowledge to me, is well noted.

Thank you and God blessings to you

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

You have really been through a lot in the hands of people, especially those you trusted to love you the most in this world.
So, I don’t really blame you about how you feel towards people in general.
You know what? In life, people go through different (kinds of) challenges, but how you surmount and live above those challenges is what really matters.
In spite of all you’ve been through, it should not stop you from living and associating with others, but carefully.
Also, learn not to expect too much from people, it’ll prevent you from being hurt and disappointed.
You need to free your heart and soul from resentments (that is the only way your soul can flourish), so that you can find happiness in God and yourself again.
No matter what you’ve been through (or are going through), it is possible to be happy, I assure you.
Don’t compare your life with others’.
Live your own life.
Define your own happiness.

I have previously devout myself and my life in the service of others, but right now, my attention is on myself. I am hoping and praying for God to take me to the place where he will give me peace.

Marian.
Thank you for taking your time to read my story
Thank you for taking your time to write me.

Your words of encouragement to me is well noted.

Thank you and God blessings to you

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by bosman50(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2021
It amazes me when I see people saying their predicament is the hardest. If I tell you my own story, you will weep. But I have learned something: to be free, you have to let go.
You can't be heavily loaded with anger, hatred and still expect to be happy/ grow.
You pray everyday that God should forgive you but you can't forgive others.
My best friend who sleeps in same house and eat with me sent assassin . They almost succeeded in taking my life. They doctor said five minutes more and I'd be history.
I was shot at the stomach and stabbed 22 times in different places of my body.
I spent three months at the hospital. I came out and still hangout together. Till date he doesn't know I know he sent them... They confessed to a friend.
There are many more I have gone through but I still forgive. Almost all apologized for what they did. I try to keep no grudges for the sake of my well being.
Forgive your enemies so that the lord will prepare a table before you in their presence.
I forgive because I need to be free. APC wahala is too much to add some untop.

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2021
lipsrsealed you don't hangout with such people, you dissociate from them, I mean a complete cut off.
bosman50:
I came out and still hangout together. Till date he doesn't know I know he sent them...

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by SportsHD: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Wow
Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by bosman50(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
lipsrsealed you don't hangout with such people, you dissociate from them, I mean a complete cut off.
You might be right. I relocated to another state.
Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Zhunnurayn(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lostchild:
Every parents reading this should always protect your children with prayers. Many of you are so ignorant of the device of the devils.

When the devils failed over their second attempt to kill me, the next year 2001, they target my younger twin brother and used my step mother to destroyed him.

When I look at my journey and how far I have come, I realize that the greatest love I will ever show to my children is not to have them in this evil land called (Nigeria). I am so much concern about my unborn children so much that I do not want them to face the many problems I have face or fight many years battles that I fought. This is why Africa women is a huge turn off for me because %99 of africa women are not free from family foundational (Idols)

REMEMBER: Protect and pray for your children
I have been reading your stories bro, I am closely in your shoes. Would like to communicate in contact with you..is that okay? wink
Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Zhunnurayn:

I have been reading your stories bro, I am closely in your shoes. Would like to communicate in contact with you..is that okay? wink

Yes
Email communication will be nice to way to start with
Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Zhunnurayn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lostchild:

Yes
Email communication will be nice to way to start with
Alright, I will beep you on email..
I would love to know much from u, cos I believe there is alot you won't share publicly here
Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by DumbGeek(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lostchild:

Thank you for your kind words. I must tell you that, my up-bringing is extremely very bad. I share stories about my past because I just wanted to express my past on nairaland, then move on. Many of the men on this forum will think that I am childish, but what they dont know is that I have been inside the fire for too many years. I have been through circumstances that will destroy or kill any man unless God save that person.

As much as God preserve me, he didnt prevent me from going through the many years of pains and tears. Many times I tried to forget my past and move, but my past keep repeating itself again and again and this has made me to always hide my true nature

I am one of the most persecuted man that has walked this 21st century, but I know that I will find joy someday. My hope is that, as long as God continously kept me alive, he will justify me and put a smile on my face and bring joy to my life forever.

Amen
I went through almost the same thing here, but mine is different, no JuJu was involved, but I was and I still hated, even after the truth came out. My upbringing is what I wouldn't wish an enemy. But here I am ALIVE, It might not be all good and rosey today but I still believe the future is greater for me. My mental health has seen shit.

I pray God leads me in love and light, and things works out as I pray

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing by Lostchild(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Zhunnurayn:

Alright, I will beep you on email..
I would love to know much from u, cos I believe there is alot you won't share publicly here

Yes

There is a lot I will share publickly. I am writing more about the sins of my fathers - my family background. I have nothing to hide and I have nothing to loss.

I will privately answer your question according to my life experienced.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Talk To Someone / Absence Of My Father Is Making Me Look Like A Gay. / Who Will Be The Only Person You'd Save In This Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.