Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Casa Ava: The Finishing - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Casa Ava: The Finishing (31318 Views)

Thanks U God For The Finishing Of The Ondo Project Dat Was Done By Adedward / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 / The Finishing Of Gateway Contemporary Duplex By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by nigonus: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Nice one chief, read this journal from the beginning.

You are really deliberate about what you want, and the result so far is looking lovely.

Welldone.

EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Ejire, I combined two plots. Having all my stuff inside my property is very important to me.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2021
nigonus:
Nice one chief, read this journal from the beginning.

You are really deliberate about what you want, and the result so far is looking lovely.

Welldone.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your acknowledgment.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by therealMcCain: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

@Adedward please show us a picture, thanks.

Thanks, I appreciate

How do you mitigate against wear and tear?

This window opens outwards, meaning the net will always be touched/moved to enable one open the window?

Does it last? Is there accidental tearing of the net or breakdown due to constant movement

Trying to gather info to make an informed decision whether to go for casement window or sliding version
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Liadi2(m): 3:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Good morning sir, I pray that God will continue to enrich your pockets and give you and your family sound health to live long and enjoy your property. Ameen. Please don't forget me concerning broken Tiles sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Adedward(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Gud morning sir, if u don't mind I will advised u to go for casement sir, both embedded burglaries and without burglaries ,there nets is always inside the room and it's sliding one, if the nets spoil in the future u can easily removed it and change it, it contains two pannel in a window ,u will slide one to left or right to allow u open the windows from inside, immediately u are done with opening window u will slide the nets back, to close the nets,
quotee author=therealMcCain post=106716170]

Thanks, I appreciate

How do you mitigate against wear and tear?

This window opens outwards, meaning the net will always be touched/moved to enable one open the window?

Does it last? Is there accidental tearing of the net or breakdown due to constant movement

Trying to gather info to make an informed decision whether to go for casement window or sliding version

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by fiyin1200: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Adedward:
I will shows u sir, but this one has not get to nets stage but I will shows u out of past work sir, thanks

Hi, thanks for sharing the pictures. What if it's only one casement window instead of two? I'm not sure but I'm guessing the net is going to swing inwards instead?
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Adedward(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
fiyin1200:

Hi, thanks for sharing the pictures. What if it's only one casement window instead of two? I'm not sure but I'm guessing the net is going to swing inwards instead?
u mean single panel, yes it's going to be sliding up and down sir,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Adedward:
u mean single panel, yes it's going to be sliding up and down sir,

Oga mi Sir, If I may suggest, but I usually get in trouble when I make suggestions to artisans here.

Show picture of:

1) Double sliding net, open
2) Double sliding net, closed
3) Single sliding net, open
4) Single sliding net, closed

You’re not showing me so I can go show my Baba Lati how to do it but it’s to show this potential customer.

My own windows are all installed.

Thanks for your time Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Adedward(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Oga mi Sir, If I may suggest, but I usually get in trouble when I make suggestions to artisans here.

Show picture of:

1) Double sliding net, open
2) Double sliding net, closed
3) Single sliding net, open
4) Single sliding net, closed

You’re not showing me so I can go show my Baba Lati how to do it but it’s to show this potential customer.

My own windows are all installed.

Thanks for your time Sir.
it's the video dat will clear to u well, but am trying to upload the video it's not go here, if it's u I can shows u many in ur watsp number sir, but it's only video can help here, and it's not go thanks, I keep trying sir, thanks for ur time dad

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by megacontrol(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Ask for the contacts of the potential customer making enquiries and send to them privately, though it would have been good to share here for others to see.

The concept is basic but that person definitely needs some clarity and guidance.

If you cant upload a video, well labeled pictures will do.

Adedward:
it's the video dat will clear to u well, but am trying to upload the video it's not go here, if it's u I can shows u many in ur watsp number sir, but it's only video can help here, and it's not go thanks, I keep trying sir, thanks for ur time dad

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by megacontrol(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Hello chief,

Pls can we see the final look of this?

I'm considering choosing this for a unit.

Thanks

EgunMogaji2:
Living room POP ceiling in process.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2021
megacontrol:
Hello chief,

Pls can we see the final look of this?

I'm considering choosing this for a unit.

Thanks

I changed things up a bit. This is what I decided to do.

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Adedward(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2021
megacontrol:
Ask for the contacts of the potential customer making enquiries and send to them privately, though it would have been good to share here for others to see.

The concept is basic but that person definitely needs some clarity and guidance.

If you cant upload a video, well labeled pictures will do.

yah, dats nice, anyone dat want to know how sliding up and down nets is working and sliding left and right should contact me on my watsp number to see the short video of it,
Without shows the video, it can't be notice in the pictures sir, it's only video dat can give us exactly what we talking about boss thanks,

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by megacontrol(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2021
That's a huge living space.

And the PoP looks so solid and lovely.

I was worried that original design looks busy but will give it a shot. fingers crossed.

Thanks for sharing.

EgunMogaji2:

I changed things up a bit. This is what I decided to do.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2021
megacontrol:
That's a huge living space.

And the PoP looks so solid and lovely.

I was worried that original design looks busy but will give it a shot. fingers crossed.

Thanks for sharing.

These are some of the excesses created when I was in the USA. Now living in Nigeria I do not need more than a well built 1,000 square feet residence sited on a lot with views. I really like Epe now.

The original POP design was a bit much so I modified to this and I’m pretty happy about it.

I have zero complaints about the POP crew.

4 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
This is showing the custom ceiling burglary that’ll go over my kitchen balcony. The only part that can be potentially used to gain entrance by bad guys. The burglary will also be electrified.

https://fb.watch/8XhFmbjbiU/

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Ray07(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Modeling my home office on SketchUp. I wish I knew how to do 3D angry
come DM make I model and visualise am for you

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by beedam(f): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Wow! Beautiful!!!
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2021
beedam:
Wow! Beautiful!!!

Thanks. It’s getting there.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oga Gbadexy, please watch this video when you get a chance.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8T3W8W6/

The POP color and the off white wall color in it suits me.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Situation on the ground.

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by mufutau55(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Thanks.

Is that really off-white on the walls? It looks more like very light cream color to me. But then, these eyes are losing vision. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2021
mufutau55:

Is that really off-white on the walls? It looks more like very light cream color to me. But then, these eyes are losing vision. smiley

Hajji M.

Not really sure but I like it.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by mufutau55(m): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Hell Yes, I like it too. Very good looking. I like it better than just pure white color.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by DisGuy: 1:16am On Dec 26, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

Looks lovely!!!

Like Ivory or Cream eggshell, perhaps Dulux

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Liadi2(m): 2:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Good day, please I want to ask a question. Please when paying for pop will also they also do the wall screeding or do they charge separately for pop and wall screeding of the sitting room? Please kindly ��explain

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2021
Liadi2:
Good day, please I want to ask a question. Please when paying for pop will also they also do the wall screeding or do they charge separately for pop and wall screeding of the sitting room? Please kindly ��explain

They are two separate tasks but can be negotiated together. It might reduce your cost.
Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Liadi2(m): 3:14am On Dec 26, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

They are two separate tasks but can be negotiated together. It might reduce your cost.
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by Liadi2(m): 3:15am On Dec 26, 2021
Here is a recent work done for me sitting room and dining

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by gbadexy(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2021
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
The thing tire me with color naming sir but that's actually what people refer to as off-white these days.
There are more unique names like bone white and several others I can't recollect now.

1 Like

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by gbadexy(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Did you mean this image sir?
I would just note the color and give it my own name or check and forward some extensive color catalogues that have similar shade.
The color as seen by me looks like a very light shade of beige with some little red, yellow and black as against the only light shade of cream.
We work with color samples as color names are not universal and each brand gives colors whatever fancy name that suits them and are mostly different from brand to brand.

2 Likes

Re: Casa Ava: The Finishing by EgunMogaji2: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2021
gbadexy:

Did you mean this image sir?
I would just note the color and give it my own name or check and forward some extensive color catalogues that have similar shade.
The color as seen by me looks like a very light shade of beige with some little red, yellow and black as against the only light shade of cream.
We work with color samples as color names are not universal and each brand gives colors whatever fancy name that suits them and are mostly different from brand to brand.

I agree with everything you said. I’ll await your color samples.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles / 'Mama Put' Causes Fire Outbreak In Enugu Park, Bus Burnt (Photos, Video) / Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.