Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding (5254 Views)

Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by mikkeyvirus: 3:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Bride almost follows davido to his house after performing at her wedding. Lol grin

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i00U8QDD2u4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by humilitypays(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2021
I can see Alko dancing 30billion for your account grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by KingLennon(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2021
If Davido calls her for a date, she will gladly accept....

3 Likes

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by daddytime(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2021
If na me be the groom, she must follow Davido oh because na there the marriage end.

What sort of disrespect and disregard is that?

For those yet to see the video, do not waste your MB. There was nothing of such in the video.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by potent5(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2021
mikkeyvirus:
Bride almost follows davido to his house after performing at her wedding. Lol grin

Watch below:

Shameless woman.

Take it.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2021
I don't understand the point of this post. So Davido performed at your wedding? We haff hia. So why attach unrelated image of Idris Elba and wife as if they were there too? Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by slynat(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Remember your vows "to love and to hold for richer and for poorer.......... grin grin grin

daddytime:
If na me be the groom, she must follow Davido oh because na there the marriage end.

For those yet to see the video, do not waste your MB. There was nothing of such in the video.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Baddest006(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Renforce: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Omo! Baba dey hustle everywhere jam o
Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Baddest006(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Renforce:
Omo! Baba dey hustle everywhere jam o
?

1 Like

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Different weddings and events mashed together. All these useless youtubers self

1 Like

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Baddest006(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
cool grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by TheWolfen(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2021
That would be the world shortest marriage because she must follow davido go asap
Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin grin
TheWolfen:
That would be the world shortest marriage because she must follow davido go asap
Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin
TheWolfen:
Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Baddest006(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Baddest006(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
mikkeyvirus:

Watch below:

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
mikkeyvirus:

Watch below:

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
That's like what a woman wants against what she settles for.

Take your time. Look well before you leap. The best is always right at the corner if only you can be patient.

There's always a Davido for every woman. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
CharisEleos:
That's like what a woman wants against what she settles for.

Take your time. Look well before you leap. The best is always right at the corner if only you can be patient.

There's always a Davido for every woman. cool tongue

hehe
Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Starboytwo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
daddytime:

bless up bro
Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Baddest006(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Cruse101: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2021

mikkeyvirus:

Watch below:

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Baddest006(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
mikkeyvirus:

Watch below:

Re: Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After Performing At Her Wedding by Baddest006(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2021

mikkeyvirus:

Watch below:

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Institute Of Petroleum Studies(ips) Masters Admission Is Out / ASUU Strike Called Off / List Of Shortlisted Ptdf Scholarship Cand. Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.