Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names (1731 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by NaijaCover(m): 6:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Update From . COM

A 15-year-old girl who sat her Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) at Bwikya Muslim Primary School in Hoima City in western Uganda last year, has committed suicide after she reportedly performed poorly, Reports.

Relatives told police that Daphine Kimuli disappeared from home three days ago after Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) on July 16, 2021 released last year's PLE results in which she scored aggregate 25.

Her family’s efforts to find her proved futile. However, her body was found hanging on a jackfruit tree near her home in Bwikya ward in Hoima East division on Wednesday, July 21, by a 35- year-old neighbor, said Mr Julius Hakiza, the Albertine regional police spokesperson, Reports.

The neighbor reported the incident to Kinuubi police post which deployed scene of crime officers and the homicide team to investigate.

"The scene was photographed and postmortem has been done," Mr Hakiza told Daily Monitor UG.

Mr Hakiza said Kimuli left a suicide note in which she listed several people whom she described as her enemies, Reports.

"She also claimed that there were people laughing at her for performing poorly in PLE," Mr Hakiza said.

Police said the deceased, however advised her fellow children and relatives never to commit suicide.

In the note seen by police, Kimuli said she had decided to leave her purported enemies “to enjoy their world as she was going somewhere else.”

Two people have been arrested to help in investigations. One of the suspects was allegedly found with Kimuli’s note which she kept without informing the girl's family, only to bring it to their attention after her death. She said Kimuli had given her the note.

The other suspect is one of the people Kimuli described as her “enemies” in the note. The suspects are currently held at Hoima central police station, Reports.

The school head teacher, Mr Francis Bagonza described Kimuli as a quiet and well-disciplined pupil.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by Juliusmomoh: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2021
I have said it and i will say it again... " if you want to have a long lasting life avoid reading news ".... People mock you and you commit suicide. Werey

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by iamtardey: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Funny enough I really can't wait to die and go somewhere else too.

Somewhere away from all THIS palava.

Somewhere I'll feel more loved.

Till then, I'll enjoy this one Life.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by NaijaCover(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
A

Brother, See More Graphic Photos Via www.. com
Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by OkuFaba(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2021
This is sad...
Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by wolfyellow: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Sad
Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2023
Juliusmomoh:
I have said it and i will say it again... " if you want to have a long lasting life avoid reading news ".... People mock you and you commit suicide. Werey

She was a kid, be an adult by your response. Damn!
Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by wolfyellow: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
It is not a very clear photo. Her toes are clear to see. Also her elbow looked nice
Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by Lovesonic: 8:11am On Mar 05
How did she climb the tree? That kind of tree is normally smooth to to the touch.... Also who thoughtbit would be great idea to climb tree without shoes? Well maybe she wanted splinters in her feet
Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by VaginaAcademic: 8:31am On Mar 05
See wetin pressure done do small pikin
Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:57am On Mar 05
post=103958503:

Brother, See More Graphic Photos Via www.. com

Oga the one that we are seeing here is enough for us.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results, Leaves Note With Names by NaijaCover(m): 10:54am On Mar 05
EmmyMaestro:

Oga the one that we are seeing here is enough for us.

Inukwa ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Man Trying To Rape Woman In Miami Walmart / How Can I Get Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate / I Only Raped Four Of Them"man Who Is Accused Of Raping 8 Underage Girls In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.