Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

testing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / testing (1303 Views)

Microsoft Releases Windows 8 For Public Testing / Etranzact Demo Webconnect Testing / I'm Testing Nairalist.com: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

testing by umaryusuf(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2011
Testing 123
Re: testing by viewspro: 4:04pm On May 13, 2011
My advise is that don't just get a website

[size=16pt]Get a CMS Website![/size]
Re: testing by utimatedes(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2011
Are you a web designer or information marketer
Re: testing by guru01(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2011
@poster
what are you thinking this, your poverty level is now becoming too dangerous, and a potential threat to web designers.
You better beware of this, and watch what you preach outside.
Re: testing by Slyr0x: 10:29am On May 14, 2011
Is it just me or perhaps they are twins?

http://www.umaryusuf.com/

&

http://www.derelictheaven.com/
Re: testing by free2: 11:47am On May 14, 2011
Hahaha an interesting thread. I am enjoying this smiley
Re: testing by greenmouse(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2011
His design says it all, After all he still uses Frontpage and table design.

oops, the designer does not even no color combination, Images still streches.

OP: pls amend this post, u don't need to come down as little as N5k to win clients, those clients will not value the website, in a matter of months they will call some one like me or Dual to redesign it and add some functionalities.

Sorry if i insulted u

Even my worst student can't do a website for 5K.
Re: testing by DualCore1: 11:27pm On May 15, 2011
^^
You can hit high notes on the humor tone without insults. Would you like to be on the receiving end of your post? Good, then don't put another human where you wont like to be.
Re: testing by greenmouse(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2011
@dual core: Tell me your own definition of insult, am only making a high degree point here, this people keep spoiling business.
Re: testing by DualCore1: 9:22am On May 16, 2011
^^ I am glad you have realized the insult and modified your post. But just why you are asking me what the insult is when you knew what it was and removed it, I do not know.
Re: testing by umaryusuf(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2011
@ all posters,
Thank you for sharing your opinion and ideas, thank you for making this thread lively. That is why NairaLand is different.
More comments are welcome!
Re: testing by DualCore1: 2:18pm On May 16, 2011
^^ see beyond the liveliness of your thread and work on your skills.
Re: testing by Slyr0x: 11:42pm On May 16, 2011
^^^haha. .#TrueTalk
Re: testing by greenmouse(m): 1:40am On May 17, 2011
Issue solved, points made, errors corrected, lesson learnt, apologies made. Thats Nairalanders
Re: testing by Nobody: 8:37am On May 17, 2011
Funny, i am just opening this thread for the first time.

guru01:

@poster
what are you thinking this, your poverty level is now becoming too dangerous, and a potential threat to web designers.
You better beware of this, and watch what you preach outside.
Maybe threat to new web developers sha, but for those that have real skills, they will even boost our work - because
the clients can tell the difference between a professional website and a site the designers call professional.

The only way amateurs can beat me to it with CMS is that, they learn how to make extensions. I can make a site any way
the clients want it - whether with cms or not (makes little difference to me).
Re: testing by Nobody: 10:01am On May 17, 2011
There are different classes of websites. If you are talking of a website of 5 pages:
Home | About Us | Contact Us compared to serious web portals. . . .the price ranges
are completely different entirely.
I dont even want to go into range of prices at all, 300k is even small, some even go into millions
like more than 10 million NGN (done by a single individual - information write-protected but not me sha)
Re: testing by lagoshost(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2011
We need to come up!
Re: testing by guru01(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2011
help me review this site http://josiahchinedu
Re: testing by greenmouse(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2011
the site is not opening
Re: testing by guru01(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2011
ok the link is http://www.josiahchinedu[dot]co[dot]cc
Re: testing by umaryusuf(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2011
Freedom to talk your mind any way!
The subject of this thread shouldn’t be 4gotten,
Re: testing by DualCore1: 7:06pm On May 21, 2011
^^ you have no business with this section and this field you are attempting to go into if you do not see a need to learn the basics.

Have you imagined a setting where a board of directors are viewing your website in its present state alongside other offers by other web professionals as to decide who builds or revamps their company site?
Re: testing by sisqology(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2011
hahahaha, na wah oh, all these sheet still exists huh
Re: testing by kheme(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2011
@Slyr0x: terrible duplicate!
Re: testing by Slyr0x: 12:47pm On May 22, 2011
So which is fake and which is original? grin
Re: testing by free2: 5:40pm On May 23, 2011
^^^^hahaha,
Re: testing by kheme(m): 12:30am On May 24, 2011
@Slyr0x: isn't it obvious? lol
Re: testing by Webrrie: 1:39am On Jun 11, 2011
This is absolutely madness I think there should be an association that registers good web designers so that bad ones go and stop spoiling the market with their poverty, guys check out my designs www.thestreethawker.com / www.designdomiggroup.com you can't get any of these for less than 350k.
let designers learn b4 venturing into web design business
Re: testing by kheme(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2011
@Webrrie:
nice joomla templates, but dude, you didn't design those, so don't claim you did.
but kudos on the little customization you made on the templates bro :-)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Simple Business To Do Online? / [Video] Yvs Image Gallery – Sql Injection Tutorial [/Video] / According To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.