Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos (6138 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Cuterboy(m): 3:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Nigerian-American Actress Osas Ighodaro shared sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page and she looks nothing short of HOT!!

The mother of one has not failed in recent times to whet the cravings of her fans with her gorgeous body.

More Pictures: https://9jabeat.com/actress-osas-ighodaro-puts-her-curves-on-display-in-sexy-bikini-photos/

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50am On Jul 23, 2021
all these babes in bikini that never enter the water nor swim....

6 Likes

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Cuterboy(m): 3:55am On Jul 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
all these babes in bikini that never enter the water nor swim....

Nah...This hot lady right here actually took swimming classes

Check here: https://9jabeat.com/hot-body-osas-ighodaro-takes-swimming-lesson-stays-afloat-in-deep-pool/

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Mryacks: 4:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Nice...
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Panacea278: 4:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Osas. naturally beautiful and endowed.

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Nothing about woman's and their parts dey thrill me anymore, we Don see tire. Next

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2021
From the first time I saw this lady on flatmates, I knew she's a hottie. Confirm

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Mogajunior(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2021
tongue
Mehn... That ass on the second photo

1 Like

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by cassidy1996(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm...see flesh
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by BeerBeerManiple: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2021
If na man dey play this kind play na, dey show cucumber now, den go talk. #hypocrismeverywhere
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Folabifreeman(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2021
F
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by delzbaba(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Beyonce vibes

1 Like

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Osa don get flesh now ooo.... But she's is still dripping of gorgeousness kiss kiss
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Imustnottalk: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Good marketing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by phemmyfour: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Summer body.....ajeku Ubi Franklin

1 Like

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Omo see beta food tongue tongue
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by temptnow: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Growing up when we see person wey wear only pants we dey shock, until social media came, nothing shocks me anymore.

The other day I saw my neighbour post her bare body the other day on Facebook and Instagram, she calls it Bikini Body while I call it pant. She said it's summer body I said whatever

5 Likes

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by gregyboy(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2021
The real bini queen
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by sunshineV(f): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2021
where is the curve?

modified: okay, i've seen it grin
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by DAMN99: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2021
Sexy milf with big ass got nairalanders Hot grin
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Halle000: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Life of a winner Oba Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSt5SkvZ5w
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by ChiefSosa(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2021
We don taya oooooooo. Even watching twerk videos nowadays is just boring; NOTHING NEW.
The only thing that can thrill me now is when women start swallowing phones and snapping their insides.
What exactly is meant to excite us now??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Ishilove: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2021
The photo of her vagina encased in the bikini is disturbing. I am not gay

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Kondomatic(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Ishilove:
She's fat there grin
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ishilove:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
I know that some perverts here will m@sturbate with this pictures, especially the last one. cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Emodeee: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
women relish nudity.
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by puppie017: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
BABY
come to papa
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
As her marriage no work

She don dey show off her body to attract sugar daddies grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Sanchez01: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ishilove:
I was about writing this. And to think she's a mom makes it very disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Osas Ighodaro, Puts Her Curves On Display In SEXY Bikini Photos by Sanchez01: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ishilove:
I was about writing this. And to think she's a mom makes it very disturbing. She was obviously deliberate about that last picture but then... These ladies should sell their market with some self respect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Actor, Frederick Leonard Falls In Love With Actress Peggy Ovire / When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh / Kiss Daniel Is More Broke Than A Taxi Driver In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.