Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,651 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Transformation Of Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Transformation Of Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria! (1295 Views)

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Proposal On Cost Of Bulk Sms To Lekki Gsm Numbers Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Of Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria! by prospo: 12:46pm On May 13, 2011
We all know that since the inception of Information and Technology in Nigeria and other parts of the world, the lives of many have changed dramatically and communication bridge tend to be shorten in such a way that you can reach out to millions of people around the globe in few seconds from the convenience of your living room, offices and working place. All thanks to those that really sat down to think and invent what we now call BULK SMS SENDING.

Bulk sms sending is sending of typed messages to many persons at the same time, using their phone numbers or contacts. It is cheaper to use compared to using MTN, GLO, airtel or other phone networks for sending typed messages.With it you save much by spending less and gain much by sending to more people at the same time.

You may be thinking "what do I stand to gain from all these?", I must let you know that bulk sms sending has really helped alot of people today by improving business performances, multivating customers, inviting fellowship members, sending out good will messages that have touched the lives of so many people across the globe, sending typed love messages to loved ones, inviting people to a gathering, e.t.c

Another question that may be asked is "How can I start sending bulk sms?", with this I must say that there have been no other convenient way of sending bulk sms like the one I strongly recommend, magicSMS+!
magicSMS+ have touched the lives of so many Nigerians and people around the world with quality bulk sms services offered to millions of people at cheapest rate of N1.5 per sms units and monthly bonus of over 10sms units based on buying rates. They have thousands of resellers within and outside Nigeria who buy in very large amounts at very low prices and sell at fixed price to their customers, you too can be a reseller by contacting sales-info@magicsmsplus.com or visit www.magicsmsplus.com to sign up for FREE.

for more information, you may contact info@magicsmsplus.com

Keep making money and never stop winning big !!!
Re: Transformation Of Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria! by lojik(m): 1:41am On May 26, 2011
Own a bulk sms portal script with just $33 (N5,000). Host your site, own & control your database. Change providers and API as you like. Don't just be an ordinary reseller, become SMS giant with our BULK SMS Joomla component. Try a demo at www.sms.afrisoft.org
Stop paying for BULK SMS Training, we give it free and also give our manuals free. Get the manuals at www.sms.afrisoft.org. mail: info@afrisoft.org
Re: Transformation Of Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria! by boax: 6:55pm On May 27, 2011
lojik lease send me your email and phone number. my phone number is 07033307350 and email mondayakpabor@yahoo.com
Re: Transformation Of Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria! by NumberExtractor: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2012
Phone Number Extractor Utility

This free online application Extracts & Purifies GSM Numbers from URLs, texts and Uploaded files.
You can Generate thousands of valid numbers
You can reformat list of GSM number to any desired formats
You can Group, Sort, and Manipulate GSM numbers to your desired output.
And lots more.

It is accessible from www. PhoneNumberExtractor.com
It's the cheapest and easiest way to build and manage your list of GSM Numbers. Try it !!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Honest Business Partner! / Bussiness Partner Needed Pls / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.