Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K (2733 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Linzo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Abraham2275:
Running a successful buisness is rather challenging, you have to have a feasible plan before embarking on a buisness or you'll endup with loses. Technology has become so advanced these days that you don't need to work 5-6 hours under the sun to make good money, I personally prefer so sit at the comfort of my home and make money. It all came to me last year during the lock down,at that point I lost my Job and was confined to staying indoors like a disabled. Then it hit me that there are a lot more simpler ways to make money,I did my research online and stumbled upon blogging, I never liked blogging cos I wasn't that good at writing articles,then I realised 80% of blogs just copy and paste articles and they still make their money. So I was determined to start up a blog. Around November last year I setup my blog With 50k now 7 months after I earn over 200k monthly with google adsense you can setup a blog or website and earn passive income for life.
I'm a blogger and I know what it takes to set up a successful blog. Best part is I don't worry about writing articles. Interested let me know would love to help out.
I'm interested in starting blogging, I sent you message please reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by OnlineBusinessC(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2021
Abraham2275:
Running a successful buisness is rather challenging, you have to have a feasible plan before embarking on a buisness or you'll endup with loses. Technology has become so advanced these days that you don't need to work 5-6 hours under the sun to make good money, I personally prefer so sit at the comfort of my home and make money. It all came to me last year during the lock down,at that point I lost my Job and was confined to staying indoors like a disabled. Then it hit me that there are a lot more simpler ways to make money,I did my research online and stumbled upon blogging, I never liked blogging cos I wasn't that good at writing articles,then I realised 80% of blogs just copy and paste articles and they still make their money. So I was determined to start up a blog. Around November last year I setup my blog With 50k now 7 months after I earn over 200k monthly with google adsense you can setup a blog or website and earn passive income for life.
I'm a blogger and I know what it takes to set up a successful blog. Best part is I don't worry about writing articles. Interested let me know would love to help out.

How do you get articles?
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Ynix(m): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Oga! Hodl your shitcoin!
it is not shitcoin it is a popular cryptocurrencies DS system
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Abkolad(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2021
Using freelancers or plr
OnlineBusinessC:

How do you get articles?
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Solo777(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Invest 50k in Affiliate marketing and you can make at least 50k-300k every month with just your Android phone.

Send a WhatsApp message to 08179687499
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Abraham2275(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Linzo:

Hi please contact me through my gmail. ikioukskaladaabraham@gmail. com
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Abraham2275(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Linzo:

message me on WhatsApp +2349065015588
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abkolad:
Using freelancers or plr

How many post do you recommend for q new blog to start ranking?
Freelancers or PLR? Can I go with PLR for a new blog to rank? Hope Google won't penalize PLR?
How do you rank your blogs? You run ADS or just SEO?
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Abkolad(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'm not into blogging lolz, I'm into app development. Although, I create "set& forget" sites with one of my softwares in just approximately 5 minutes.
OnlineBusinessC:

How many post do you recommend for q new blog to start ranking?
Freelancers or PLR? Can I go with PLR for a new blog to rank? Hope Google won't penalize PLR?
How do you rank your blogs? You run ADS or just SEO?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where can I get custom made wristbands? / Selling Online- Online Marketplaces VS Your Own Online Retail Store / Canon Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.