Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K (2667 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by kochila(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning to y'all.
Please what Business can I start with 300k. My current location is ABJ. All your advices will be appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by babs18: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Pos business

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Decline: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2021
kochila:
Good morning to y'all.
Please what Business can I start with 300k. My current location is ABJ. All your advices will be appreciated. Thanks
Start mini importation and thank me later, if you need colabor hala me, I will guide you

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by mariahAngel(f): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Decline:

Start mini importation and thank me later, if you need colabor hala me, I will guide you

Mini importation of what? undecided
Thank you later indeed!

Op, now is not the time for a newbie to go into mini importation.
By the time you’re done paying this fee and that fee, you’ll wonder where your money vanished to.

The best business to go into now (to make huge profits) would be anything within the country.
Think agricultural produce.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by mii4u(f): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Decline:

Pls can u tell me all about mini importation and wat it entails? Thank u
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Abraham2275(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Running a successful buisness is rather challenging, you have to have a feasible plan before embarking on a buisness or you'll endup with loses. Technology has become so advanced these days that you don't need to work 5-6 hours under the sun to make good money, I personally prefer so sit at the comfort of my home and make money. It all came to me last year during the lock down,at that point I lost my Job and was confined to staying indoors like a disabled. Then it hit me that there are a lot more simpler ways to make money,I did my research online and stumbled upon blogging, I never liked blogging cos I wasn't that good at writing articles,then I realised 80% of blogs just copy and paste articles and they still make their money. So I was determined to start up a blog. Around November last year I setup my blog With 50k now 7 months after I earn over 200k monthly with google adsense you can setup a blog or website and earn passive income for life.
I'm a blogger and I know what it takes to set up a successful blog. Best part is I don't worry about writing articles. Interested let me know would love to help out.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by mariahAngel(f): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Abraham2275:
Running a successful buisness is rather challenging, you have to have a feasible plan before embarking on a buisness or you'll endup with loses. Technology has become so advanced these days that you don't need to work 5-6 hours under the sun to make good money, I personally prefer so sit at the comfort of my home and make money. It all came to me last year during the lock down,at that point I lost my Job and was confined to staying indoors like a disabled. Then it hit me that there are a lot more simpler ways to make money,I did my research online and stumbled upon blogging, I never liked blogging cos I wasn't that good at writing articles,then I realised 80% of blogs just copy and paste articles and they still make their money. So I was determined to start up a blog. Around November last year I setup my blog With 50k now 7 months after I earn over 200k monthly with google adsense you can setup a blog or website and earn passive income for life.
Note: its not yahoo yahoo its simple blogging and seo optimization. I'm a blogger and I know what it takes to set up a successful blog. Best part is I don't worry about writing articles. Interested let me know would love to help out.

Won ti ri 300k, won ti bere si ni n s’alaye!
Sare wa gba FC!

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by ceeplus(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
mii4u:

Pls can u tell me all about mini importation and wat it entails? Thank u
I must be honest with you,Mini importation is not as easy as many people think but if you can import the right thing, surely you can make a lot of cash from it...if you are in Abuja, you can call or WhatsApp me here(0.8.0.30.95.27.33) I will teach you alot about importation business. But what I will teach you is limited to Turkey �� only because that's the only country I import from..have a good day.
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by AxonRecycling(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
kochila:
Good morning to y'all.

The thing is it depends on who you are and your vision. A 300k business can only get most business started, it can't sustain it to be candid. There are several ways to make money without making payment to anyone on your phone. All you need is just some information and that's on that. Don't be pressured to send money to anyone without verifiable idea please. There are several businesses that your business can start with this amount or less and you will be happy you did before the end of the year

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by kochila(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
AxonRecycling:

The thing is it depends on who you are and your vision. A 300k business can only get most business started, it can't sustain it to be candid. There are several ways to make money without making payment to anyone on your phone. All you need is just some information and that's on that. Don't be pressured to send money to anyone without verifiable idea please. There are several businesses that your business can start with this amount or less and you will be happy you did before the end of the year

Yes, I understand. Just that I want to quit my 60k accountant job to start a business. So I don't really know which business to venture into. Depending on my area too
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by AxonRecycling(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
kochila:

Yes, I understand. Just that I want to quit my 60k accountant job to start a business. So I don't really know which business to venture into. Depending on my area too

If you don't mind, I can propose an opportunity that get you monitoring your money in real time. If interested we can talk.
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by OGWILLS123: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2021
kochila:

Just Make sure that any business you chose can generate passive income with time.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Jancy606(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2021
kochila:
Good morning to y'all.
300,000 is big but not that big to start importation business because after buying the goods, you still need money for clearing and sometimes there might be a delay .
Contact me for any back bags both for kids and adult as school will soon resume.

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by EXICON(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2021
kochila:
Good morning to y'all.

Start POS business.

Get a free guide on how to start and scale a profitable POS business successfully in Nigeria.

Check my signature to download the FREE guide now.
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by SavageResponse(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
EXICON:

Start POS business.

Get a free guide on how to start and scale a profitable POS business successfully in Nigeria.

Check my signature to download the FREE guide now.

Running a successful business especially a new one goes beyond just downloading and reading some random literature on the business...you need some level of practical experience so you know what to expect!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by AxonRecycling(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

Running a successful business especially a new one goes beyond just downloading and reading some random literature on the business...you need some level of practical experience so you know what to expect!

Very true
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by frostguy: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Forex is real business for those who endeavor to pay price. Below is a screen shot of my profitable strategy and a cross-section of the profits have gain from it. If you invest with us you are guarantee of 15% R.O.I monthly. then call me up on 0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8.

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Princeofabia: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
frostguy:
Forex is real business for those who endeavor to pay price. Below is a screen shot of my profitable strategy and a cross-section of the profits have gain from it. If you invest with us you are guarantee of 15% R.O.I monthly. then call me up on 0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8.

STFU!!!
The risks involved in forex is endless.
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Perfectskills01(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Abkolad(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021

So let's say you have 50k ACTIVE app users

CPM (cost per mile or per thousand view) for full screen ads generally ranges from $1 to 20$ depending on location and advertisers bidding .For banner ads it is from $.2 to $2 average

I assume you get around 50k daily active users each giving 6 impressions (views) per day.

That's a total of 300k impressions on your ads per day, and you can earn $1-$10 per 1000 views ( this is called CPM)

So you can earn approx from $300 to $3000 on any given day if you use full screen ads (interstitial). But if you use full screen ads only its not good for retention.

Using banner ads only you expect around only $15 - $500 dollar max.

Per day ooo! But 50k active users no be beans ooo.

By the way, if you're interested in owning an app, you can get one from me for just N4000.

Now you might probably be thinking that why would I be selling an app for 4k despite all these huge figures? It's simply because I need more money to further my own apps (which are still beginners) and to run marketing campaigns for them to get more downloads. Simple
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by mrsage(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Watching
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by atoje(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mini importation is a fantastic business. Hit me up on what'sapp we can discuss. 07051113824
kochila:
Good morning to y'all.

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by abirescholar567: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you're ready to setup a reliable business and and make meaningful profits in the comfort of your own and also setup company like bank,you can contact me and WhatsApp me:08069809882
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by SavageResponse(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
frostguy:

Even the best forex trader in the world, the very best cannot give a guarantee of making a consistent monthly ROI of 15%!
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by Polyol(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
kochila:

Congratulations big man. I'm tied to a 60k monthly salary as a chemical engineering graduate too. I'm saving towards same 300k by December and penning down my resignation letter afterwards. Lucky for me I have a skill I can invest on, tailoring. I stay in Abuja too and I plan on getting a shop in one of the estates in the heart of abj no matter how small it might be. I already got my working machines and equipments during my service year.

I wish you the best of luck as I can't think of any business now apart from my tailoring idea and everyday I pray not to be distracted before January next year.

I'll advise you invest in what you know most, accounting.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by IncredibleWrite: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mini importation of what? undecided
Thank you later indeed!

Op, now is not the time for a newbie to go into mini importation.
By the time you’re done paying this fee and that fee, you’ll wonder where your money vanished to.

The best business to go into now (to make huge profits) would be anything within the country.
Think agricultural produce.
You gave a vague answer, which area of Agriculture is he to look into exactly?

Now is not the right time for newbies to go into mini-importation, so when will be the right time?

I and my partner started mini-importation last year with about 150k.

There was a pandemic o, yet...

It's not rosy and there are several things he needs to know before delving in.

But stop discouraging people out of ignorance.
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by mariahAngel(f): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
IncredibleWrite:
You gave a vague answer, which area of Agriculture is he to look into exactly?

Now is not the right time for newbies to go into mini-importation, so when will be the right time?

I and my partner started mini-importation last year with about 150k.

There was a pandemic o, yet...

It's not rosy and there are several things he needs to know before delving in.

But stop discouraging people out of ignorance.

Ok. Let me ask you; what did you import?
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by PeaceIlya: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
babs18:
Pos business
This is a very good business
Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by moneylatalks: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Business Tips in Nigeria 2021

*. A writing company

Excellent writing is valued nowadays, and you can make some money if you take up freelance writing. At first, you will not even need the starting capital to begin your journey – the only things you will need are the skill and desire.

Top flirty memes to send your partner when boredYou can search for the orders online, or write for a company which will want your texts.

The benefits of this job are countless, and the main one is: you will not have to go to the office or perform some hard work – it can be done at home from your laptop with a cup of coffee.Later, when your business grows, you can hire other writers and start your little company. Writing content, especially of high quality, is in very high demand nowadays, and it is usually difficult to find the writers who will sacrifice themselves for this job.
So, if you have a good skill and a way with words, this is a business for you.

*. Call center agency

Call center business is very popular, because there are lots of people who need guidance, advice, or want to complain about services. Therefore, you can set up a call center agency, where you can work for large companies according to contracts.

This business will also not require substantial start-up capital unless you would like to hire more workers, which can be done later when you grow a little.

*. Recruitment agency

Nigeria suffers from the problem of unemployment, and there are many people in desperate search for jobs. You can become a recruitment agent, which will connect people to the jobs of their dreams.

All you need to do is to cooperate with different companies and recruit people for them.Your recruitment agency can grow and expand with time, as you make more and more profit. To succeed, you need to be good at finding the right people for specific jobs.

For A Trusted Marketplace, Money and Safety tips... search for LAGOSMARKETSPOT on Telegram.

You will glad you did.

Re: Help!!! Please What Business Can I Start With 300K by TheSparrow: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Soybeans Farming Is a Gold Mine

Nigeria produces a wide range of agricultural commodities, amongst which are soybean, maize, rice, cowpea (beans), sorghum, guinea corn, wheat, yam, cassava, potato, etc. Apart from being used as food, many of these crops are also used as raw materials in the manufacturing industry.

Among the crops used as raw materials in the manufacturing industry is Soybean. The crop is grown in many states across Nigeria. Major Soybean producing states in the country are Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, Benue, Borno, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Kwara, Oyo, Jigawa, and Taraba State.

The cultivation of soybean has increased year over year due to the rapid growth of the livestock farming and food processing industry.

Soybean is used as a protein source in the preparation of livestock feeds especially poultry feeds. It is also used in the production of vegetable oil, baby food, drinks, etc.

Any farmer that goes into soybean farming will always smile to he bank because there is always a high demand for the crop. The demand has exceeded supply in recent time, reason why the price of the crop has now gone from about N150,000 per ton to over N300,000 per ton at the time of writing this report.

Getting Started

1. Choice of Land: The first thing to consider when going into soybean farming is to choose the right farmland. Several factors to consider in choosing this include security of farm location, soil fertility, and access to farm laborers. Any well drained sandy loam or loamy soil can be used for soybean farming.

2. Land Preparation: After getting a suitable farmland, the next step is to clear the land and prepare it for farming. This involves clearing the land of bushes, fumigating it against pests and insects, ploughing and ridging. Use any method (Mechanical, Chemical & Manual) that can adequately remove weeds and keep the soil loose for good seedbed. At this stage, you can apply a mixture of poultry manure and rice husk to the soil in order to improve the soil organic matter and the ability of the soil to retain moisture, nutrients and proper aeration.

Planting The Right Seed Variety: Choosing the right soybean seed variety will determine the yield the farm will generate. Every farming community has a variety that performs well in the area. Always go for a hybrid variety. Plant 50–70 kg of seeds per hectare so as to obtain a plant population of 444,444 plants per hectare.
Plant 3 to 4 seeds per hole at a spacing of 75 cm between rows and 10 cm between stands. Alternatively, drill seeds at 50–75 cm between rows and 5 cm within rows. For the early maturing varieties, a spacing of 50 cm between rows and 5–10 cm within rows is recommended because they respond better to narrow spacing than the late maturing varieties. Do not sow seeds more than 2–5 cm deep.

Deeper planting may result in loss of vigour or failure of seedlings to emerge. (IITA)

3. Fertilizer Application: Apply 150Kg (3 bags) of Super Phusphate (SUPA) fertilizer per hectare at planting and 100Kg (2 bags) of NPK at between 4 – 6 weeks after planting.

Weed Control:

4. Manual Weeding: Carry out the first weeding at 2 weeks after planting and the second at 5–6 weeks after planting. Avoid weeding immediately after rainfall as this would lead to transplanting the weeds. Poor hoe weeding or delay in weeding could cause significant reductions in soybean yields. (IITA)

5. Herbicide Application: Herbicides, if used properly, are safe and effective in controlling weeds in soybean. The choice, however, depends on the predominant weed species and the availability of the herbicide. Herbicides are available for pre-emergence or post-emergence weed control. If the herbicide is applied at planting, one weeding may be required at 5–6 weeks after planting. (IITA)

6. Pest Control

Several different insects occur in soybean fields but few are of any economic importance, and the species that cause damage are usually not abundant enough to make control measures necessary. In the vegetative stage, the crop is very tolerant of caterpillars but very susceptible to attacks by silverleaf whiteflies. From flowering stage onwards, soybean becomes attractive to pod-sucking bugs that can seriously reduce seed quality. Insect pests can be controlled with a single spray of Cypermethrin + Dimethoate 10 EC at the rate of 100 mL in 15 L of water.

Expected Yield of Soybeans Per Hectare

The average yield of soybean in Nigeria is 2 – 4 tons per hectare.....

Please visit the source link below to read more including the profitability analysis of Soybeans farming.

Source: https://planbiz.com.ng/soybean-farming-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diapers And Baby Wipes Distributor In Abuja / Introduction To Pure Water Business / Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.