Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund (35728 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund / Bacrelona Signs Dembele From Borussia Dortmund For £97m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by senatordave1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

The hair stylist will go first.....Sooner or sooner, fine boy will follow him. Then the Brazilian midfielder who is more interested in the tattoo shop than having a proper football vision will be warming up to return to Donetsk.

As for Kalvin, he is a United Player already..Just watch.

I expect nothing from Jadon than learning new dancing skills from Lingard & losing Penalties.

True,Sancho might become another cantons or lingard.dont give up on pogba,the guy is world class.you just needs him to replicate his form with France in man u.el finito.but Fred has a high work rate na
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by kingthreat(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
I'll pass across this. It's easy to identify product of motherless home.
One thing is sure is either you ain't raised by one (mother) then the reason of uttering such to motherhood rather than argue intelligently.

Jadon Sancho can buy your mum. Lie or not? Or won't she do anything to be on his monthly payroll? Next time, learn to mind your freaking business.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by ifiokjohn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

The hair stylist will go first.....Sooner or sooner, fine boy will follow him. Then the Brazilian midfielder who is more interested in the tattoo shop than having a proper football vision will be warming up to return to Donetsk.

As for Kalvin, he is a United Player already..Just watch.

I expect nothing from Jadon than learning new dancing skills from Lingard & losing Penalties.
hv we bid for him?
What are they saying?
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:
What is the use of scoring Chelsea and ending trophyless like man u? I think man u can vie for the league this coming season if you can add a prolific striker to your team and tie up varane's deal.but as of now,city is still ahead followed by utd and Liverpool.with arsenal's signings,I place them at par with chelsea
City messed up that UCL final for themselves. They have the money and have almost wrapped up Kane deal, except that they are looking for a buyer for the sacrificial lamb, Bernardo Silva.

They offered absolutely no fight against Chelsea until at the very end. They won't smell that position again.

I see no difference with Sancho at least for this season. United will likely finish second again, maybe win (if any) Carabao, but I still think ManU can be much more of a threat & better without the IT student as Coach, who is more interested in making players happy than telling them they need trophies.

A lot of refeering decisions honestly went in United's favour last season, not going to be funny this time.

The threat number one is Chelsea, not City. If Chelsea gets a quality striker, there is a very BIG problem.

Wait, you say Arsenal is At par with who?...... grin grin grin
grin grin stop this kind of play nau cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
ifiokjohn:
hv we bid for him?
What are they saying?
Not yet....Still trying to convince Leeds Utd.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by ifiokjohn(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nupslam:
This signing makes no sense to me ..is he better than Facundo..this is just where united always gets it wrong ..mark my words Sancho will be one of the worst signings in united history..said so about Pogba and I was proved right said it about Sanchez and it was so
Pogba wasn't a flog...but Sha Sanchez was and I'm pretty sure Sancho will do well. He is a creative player not stingy as that other black boy for man u called Rashford
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by ifiokjohn(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

Not yet....Still trying to convince Leeds Utd.
But we have gone for him shall?
How much are we bringing to the table?
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by inchristalone(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
This one never play game dey show tattoo. I pity you in advance. Anyways, welcome to premier league, the most dramatic league on earth.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by yetunsbay(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingthreat:

Jadon Sancho can buy your mum. Lie or not? Or won't she do anything to be on his monthly payroll? Next time, learn to mind your freaking business.
no further argument little man of motherless home root. It's always glamorous to feel motherly love,then u can deeply understand how precious mothers are. I feel your pain...it isn't easy to grow mainly on Cerelac only and this has been a major cause of downward reasoning of yours.

Nevertheless,this is public & faceless forum nothing like minding ones business...if atall u need ur buz to be minded then keep your opinion in your mind

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
ifiokjohn:
But we have gone for him shall?
How much are we bringing to the table?
I don't think there are bids 'cos Leeds is simply saying "No Sale."
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by senatordave1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

City messed up that UCL final for themselves. They have the money and have almost wrapped up Kane deal, except that they are looking for a buyer for the sacrificial lamb, Bernardo Silva.

They offered absolutely no fight against Chelsea until at the very end. They won't smell that position again.

I see no difference with Sancho at least for this season. United will likely finish second again, maybe win (if any) Carabao, but I still think ManU can be much more of a threat & better without the IT student as Coach, who is more interested in making players happy than telling them they need trophies.

A lot of refeering decisions honestly went in United's favour last season, not going to be funny this time.

The threat number one is Chelsea, not City. If Chelsea gets a quality striker, there is a very BIG problem.

Wait, you say Arsenal is At par with who?...... grin grin grin
grin grin stop this kind of play nau cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

True,city messed up that final.ole might probably have won Chelsea so he is not an IT coach.where was man u before he came? He has tried afterall it took klopp some Yeats before he won the league.give ole two more years...many clubs are struggling so city might just reach the final again.I kind of feel that the UCL was rigged for Chelsea.imagine dodging psg and Bayern in round of of 8 and meeting a weakened Madrid.

See,man u is a better team than Chelsea player for player.the only thing is that tuchel has good tactics against top teams and he inherited a solid team halfway.he is another di Matteo.before January,many teams will unmask his tactics and rubbish him.dont forget that Chelsea entered top 4 by luck becsusebof foolish Leicester.Chelsea defenders are average just that tuchel defensive set up makes them look solid.the gap between arsenal and Chelsea isn't big,just 6 points.arsenal lost 18 points to wolves,Everton and villa,imagine if they had gotten 6 to 9 points from them.arsenal had the third best defence last season and with withe,they will only get stronger.the only issue is to add a top class attacking midfielder and probably another attacker and they will finish fourth.I dont see Chelsea getting haaland and there are no more prolific strikers out there for sale so they will only regress
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by kingthreat(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
yetunsbay:
no further argument little man of motherless home root. It's always glamorous to feel motherly love,then u can deeply understand how precious mothers are. I feel your pain...it isn't easy to grow mainly on Cerelac only and this has been a major cause of downward reasoning of yours.

Nevertheless,this is public & faceless forum nothing like minding ones business...if atall u need ur buz to be minded then keep your opinion in your mind

The reality that Jadon can buy your mum and you is really painful. In your next lifetime, try playing a sport.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Najdorf: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lamasta:

Fixed
What are you talking about? Out of all the so called promising youngsters he's one of the few that has been living up to the hype and delivering results

The potential is definitely there
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by ifiokjohn(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

I don't think there are bids 'cos Leeds is simply saying "No Sale."
Money will stop nonsense. Let's give them 60 million for a start if Dem no go sale.
That guy in man u midfield... It will be the bomb. We will be aiming for the pl title
If we can get Varane, Kalvin, and camavinga.
Pogba and fred should be offloaded..
Though I think we should still give martial a chance
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:
True,city messed up that final.ole might probably have won Chelsea so he is not an IT coach.where was man u before he came? He has tried afterall it took klopp some Yeats before he won the league.give ole two more years...many clubs are struggling so city might just reach the final again.I kind of feel that the UCL was rigged for Chelsea.imagine dodging psg and Bayern in round of of 8 and meeting a weakened Madrid.
OGS was appointed caretaker in Dec 2018 & Coach in March 2019.
How many seasons did it take Arteta to start winning trophies with a next-to-nothing squad? Tell me.

Arteta's season was very bad but you will see he is headed somewhere. The only time I have seen a serious Solksjaer was in the Europa Final.

I am more upset with United because of the protection they give Ole....Moyes won in less than a season, Van Gaal won in 2 seasons, Mourinho won in 3, but whenever you mention Ole (the class of 92), will jump out. This is his 3rd full season and we are waiting for the next excuse.

He is more interested in keeping the players happy than knocking some sense into their heads. I was so angry when the Players were given themselves a pat on the back for getting to the finals of the UEL(losing PKs) & finishing 2nd.

See,man u is a better team than Chelsea player for player.the only thing is that tuchel has good tactics against top teams and he inherited a solid team halfway.he is another di Matteo.before January,many teams will unmask his tactics and rubbish him.dont forget that Chelsea entered top 4 by luck becsusebof foolish Leicester.Chelsea defenders are average just that tuchel defensive set up makes them look solid.the gap between arsenal and Chelsea isn't big,just 6 points.arsenal lost 18 points to wolves,Everton and villa,imagine if they had gotten 6 to 9 points from them.arsenal had the third best defence last season and with withe,they will only get stronger.the only issue is to add a top class attacking midfielder and probably another attacker and they will finish fourth.I dont see Chelsea getting haaland and there are no more prolific strikers out there for sale so they will only regress
Chelsea is a very balanced team. Lampard wanted to play in a certain way but the way they play under Tuchel is the way Chelsea loves to play.

Watch them in Mou 2005/6 Season, this is the Chelsea. They don't concede and they chase you down. You cannot make three touches in the centre-half without a blue shirt on you....If they had a good striker, we won't be commenting here.

Arsenal is backward backward jareh.

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Money will stop nonsense. Let's give them 60 million for a start if Dem no go sale.
That guy in man u midfield... It will be the bomb. We will be aiming for the pl title
If we can get Varane, Kalvin, and camavinga.
Pogba and fred should be offloaded..
Though I think we should still give martial a chance
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

This is the best part for me.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Obarofrederick(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
BKayy:
Chai. I hate this news.
But why the excess pictures? Is it because of girls or what?
When Lokonga was signed by Arsenal, you people posted one picture here but una don see fine boy come post seven picture in a forum where the limit is 4.
Una wan make feminists kill themselves with dildos toady?
Hahaha Wise Man

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by ifiokjohn(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

This is the best part for me.
That pogba don to dey feel himself because of wetin him do for Euros
Even if tomorrow he goes to do something in psg ...we no go blame man u management.
The guy has not been very good for Nigeria.
Him dey like seasonal person lol
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by yetunsbay(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingthreat:

The reality that Jadon can buy your mum and you is really painful. In your next lifetime, try playing a sport.
see digression. You can equally see effect of lack of breast milk...how I so wish you were raised by a mother.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by frankson1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Man. United go so much regret this Sancho deal...
Why waste such funds just to purchase a big bag of waste bin...

Morata no good but I fit swear say he be more better option than this Miss Penalty..

Let's watch and see. OGS signings did great in the last seasons.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
ifiokjohn:
That pogba don to dey feel himself because of wetin him do for Euros
Even if tomorrow he goes to do something in psg ...we no go blame man u management.
The guy has not been very good for Nigeria.
Him dey like seasonal person lol
If to say na Messi or Ronaldo....nobody for dey breet
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by ifiokjohn(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

If to say na Messi or Ronaldo....nobody for dey breet
Lol ABI ...him for get more than the headstyle where him get now
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by FahBuLous: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Another Memphis Depay angry angry
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by senatordave1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

OGS was appointed caretaker in Dec 2018 & Coach in March 2019.
How many seasons did it take Arteta to start winning trophies with a next-to-nothing squad? Tell me.

Arteta's season was very bad but you will see he is headed somewhere. The only time I have seen a serious Solksjaer was in the Europa Final.

I am more upset with United because of the protection they give Ole....Moyes won in less than a season, Van Gaal won in 2 seasons, Mourinho won in 3, but whenever you mention Ole (the class of 92), will jump out. This is his 3rd full season and we are waiting for the next excuse.

He is more interested in keeping the players happy than knocking some sense into their heads. I was so angry when the Players were given themselves a pat on the back for getting to the finals of the UEL(losing PKs) & finishing 2nd.

Chelsea is a very balanced team. Lampard wanted to play in a certain way but the way they play under Tuchel is the way Chelsea loves to play.

Watch them in Mou 2005/6 Season, this is the Chelsea. They don't concede and they chase you down. You cannot make three touches in the centre-half without a blue shirt on you....If they had a good striker, we won't be commenting here.

Arsenal is backward backward jareh.

Oga,without haaland,Chelsea will not enter top 4.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:
Oga,without haaland,Chelsea will not enter top 4.
What you have said isn't different from what I said.....A striker and they are impenetrable.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by senatordave1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

What you have said isn't different from what I said.....A striker and they are impenetrable.

Not any striker.against fastpaced teams,they are penetrable
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
senatordave1:
Not any striker.against fastpaced teams,they are penetrable
Haaland isn't leaving this season.

Asides Kane....there is really no heavy striker out there.

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by senatordave1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

Haaland isn't leaving this season.

Asides Kane....there is really no heavy striker out there.

That is why I said Chelsea are in trouble because after selling Sancho,they won't sell haaland.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 12:48am On Jul 24, 2021
senatordave1:
That is why I said Chelsea are in trouble because after selling Sancho,they won't sell Haaland
I don't know whom but it will be difficult going into this season without a striker.

Tbh, I don't want them to get any @ all.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by senatordave1(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2021
fergie001:

I don't know whom but it will be difficult going into this season without a striker.

Tbh, I don't want them to get any @ all.

Me 2.why should I empower my enemy?
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2021
fergie001:

MUST angelfrost

If Kalvin wants to leave (Which we are sure he doesn't), it certainly can't be an under-achieving trophy-fearing team like the Red Devils...

Besides, after that 6 goal humiliation at Old Trafford, no top Peacock is going anywhere near that Theatre of mediocrity! We will rather sell him to Dortmund! undecided
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Dynamotrade: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Buying any of these at above market rates
BTC
GREEDOT FUNDS(spending/mail)
CHIME FUNDS(spending /mail)
Go bank (spending/mail)
Go2bank(spending)
Lily
Aspiration
Money lion
GOOGLE CARD
SEPHORA
NORDSTROM CARD
VANILLA4847/4941/5432
4142/5336/4118/5164
WMVISA
VISA 4034/4358
AMEX 3779
EBAY CARD
AMAZON CARD
GREEN DOT
Wal Mart money
GO BANK
NIKE CARD
FOOTLOCKER
APPLE CARDS
NETSPEND.

CONTACT ON WHATSAPP: +2347085407262
Fast and reliable
Quick payments once confirmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Cleaning Toilet At Local Mosque / Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son / Jon Mikel Obi Joins Kuwait SC After Leaving Stoke City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.