Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money (23054 Views)

Hacked Netflix For Sale. No Scam / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Trendy247: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
So last week my colleague gave me a hacked Netflix sv4 app which I installed on my phone and it was working perfectly, the app is just 12mb while the original Netflix app is 60mb.
I checked my phone yesterday only to discover that 1125 USDT (approx 550k) had been transferred from my trustwallet app around 11:53am.
I was with my phone all through yesterday, so don't think anybody got access to it, so the only option left was to query all my installed apps.

I decided to Uninstall and reinstall the hacked Netflix app to check the permissions I granted it.

So guys do u think this permission is enough for any hacker to gain access to my trustwallet app?

I've asked my colleague that gave me the app and he says the person he got it from is a hacker and also a crypto trader

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trendy247:
So last week my colleague gave me a hacked Netflix sv4 app which I installed on my phone and it was working perfectly, the app is just 12mb while the original Netflix app is 60mb.
I checked my phone yesterday only to discover that 1125 USDT (approx 550k) had been transferred from my trustwallet app around 11:53am.
I was with my phone all through yesterday, so don't think anybody got access to it, so the only option left was to query all my installed apps.

I decided to Uninstall and reinstall the hacked Netflix app to check the permissions I granted it.

So guys do u think this permission is enough for any hacker to gain access to my trustwallet app?

I've asked my colleague that gave me the app and he says the person he got it from is a hacker and also a crypto trader

grin

14 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by CirocBoi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
So sorry

7 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by yuping(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Check your debit statement very well

9 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
The one I have is original Netflix app hacked. Nothing like s4 it's the latest version working well with Tplayer i used in bypassing the subscription payment. Including Truecaller premium version and Amazon prime videos hi me on WhatsApp lemme show u wat am saying. Check my signature for number

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Elxandre(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Is your phone rooted?
Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Trendy247: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Elxandre:
Is your phone rooted?
No, I'm using s21 ultra

7 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Trendy247: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
The one I have is original Netflix app hacked. Nothing like s4 it's the latest version working well with Tplayer i used in bypassing the subscription payment. Including Truecaller premium version and Amazon prime videos hi me on WhatsApp lemme show u wat am saying. Check my signature for number
Please can u confirm the permissions u granted the Netflix app?
Also what is the size?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Oyetboy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trendy247:

Three possible scenarios... 1. You've approved a malicious token when you tried using uniswap v3, most probably the unh token or any other malicious token with dubious contract where the creator of such contract can wipe all funds of anyone who approves such token in their wallet.

2. You connected your wallet to all these scam websites or dapp promising free airdrop or something.

3. Someone has access to your mnemonic phrase.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by smith946: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trendy247:

was those two screenshots taken inbetween an hour?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Trendy247: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oyetboy:

Three possible scenarios... 1. You've approved a malicious token when you tried using uniswap v3, most probably the unh token or any other malicious token with dubious contract where the creator of such contract can wipe all funds of anyone who approves such token in their wallet.

2. You connected your wallet to all these scam websites or dapp promising free airdrop or something.

3. Someone has access to your mnemonic phrase.
I didn't do 1 and it's only pancakeswap I connected my wallet to.. Option 3 is what I'm suspecting

5 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Trendy247: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
smith946:
was those two screenshots taken inbetween an hour?
Just took them randomly for investigation purpose

1 Like

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by smith946: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trendy247:

Just took them randomly for investigation purpose
wow from 16% to 100% in just 2 minutes?

9 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Trendy247: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
smith946:

The first is pm while the second was am

2 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
smith946:
You sef see am grin

2 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by MJBOLT: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
somebody has your backup phrase,move your funds to another wallet and if possible hide all crypto apps on your phone or set up app lock on them.

26 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by GumGum: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
You either granted some airdrops permission to move funds or someone has your recovery phrase.

Move your assets to another wallet ASAP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Nickshrapnel: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021

40 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by smith946: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Trendy247:

The first is pm while the second was am
ok

1 Like

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by smith946: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You sef see am grin
i swear... E shock me

1 Like

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sorry o
They have left you behind

2 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by SqueezedPant: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Elxandre:
Is your phone rooted?

Does rooting aid stuffs like that?
Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Harrykn: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Nothing is ever free bro, your guy’s just Netflix has enriched the team

13 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Wazzaowner(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2021
It's not the Netflix app bro,

10 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Edopesin: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Be careful with your phone especially with who you give it to

I believe someone had access to your recovery phrase

6 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Elxandre(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2021
SqueezedPant:

Does rooting aid stuffs like that?
Yes. Makes the system more vulnerable.

4 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Elxandre(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Harrykn:
Nothing is ever free bro, your guy’s just Netflix has enriched the team
Exactly why I am very careful with free things.
These days people always have a motive.

4 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Internet247(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Trendy247:

Downloading mod apps or apk is crazy yunno cause it's mods already !!
Clearly the Netflix mod app was modified or embedded with a Stealer/bot or virus , that reports logs back to who ever !! Sorry for your lo$$

23 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by hoilakes(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Netflix warned us concerning this...
is your phone rooted? or probably you've mistakenly granted odd permission from a web or so...

1k is much SORRY!

1 Like

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by acedsportsng: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
What I don't understand is how you use a Samsung s21 ultra, have that kinda amount in your trustwallet and you still installed a "hacked" Netflix.

How much does the original Netflix cost??

Na wa o

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by Trendy247: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
acedsportsng:
What I don't understand is how you use a Samsung s21 ultra, have that kinda amount in your trustwallet and you still installed a "hacked" Netflix.

How much does the original Netflix cost??

Na wa o
I only wanted to confirm if it actually works. Ever since I tested it, I've not even watched any movie with it, and I forgot to Uninstall it.
I prefer to stream live matches with my data, not movies

13 Likes

Re: Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Trendy247:

Please can u confirm the permissions u granted the Netflix app?
Also what is the size?

Is 60mb download size

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware / How To Flash Your Phone With USB Cable. / Streaming Or Downloading Videos, Most Cheaper??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.