Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Maya Tutorial - Autodesk Maya 2012 - New Features - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Maya Tutorial - Autodesk Maya 2012 - New Features (2266 Views)

Autodesk Maya Software Needed Urgently......... / New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme / Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maya Tutorial - Autodesk Maya 2012 - New Features by Siony(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2011
Craft Animation Tools Easily create believable, complex camera movements that mimic real world setups, with 4 new camera rigs from the Craft Director Studio animation tool.

Editable Motion Trails: Edit animation directly in the viewport without the need to switch context to the graph editor.
Enhanced, Consistent Graph Editor / HumanIK Enhancements:
Enjoy some of the best features from the f-curve editors within each of the products in the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suites 2012, combined into a toolset that offers more consistent functionality and terminology.
Working with characters is now easier in both Maya 2012 and MotionBuilder 2012, with an enhanced interface and unified solver for HumanIK technology (formerly implemented as FBIK in Maya).

New Simulation Options:
Create compelling dynamic visual effects in less time, with new simulation options that incorporate industry-leading technology into Maya.
Substance Procedural Textures:
Achieve a vast range of look variations with a new library of 80 Substance procedural textures.
Node-Based Render Passes:
Create and edit node-based representations of render passes directly within Maya, to verify and refine your work.
Viewport 2.0 Enhancements:
Evaluate your work in a higher fidelity environment with full-screen effects in the high-performance viewport.
Sequencer Enhancements:
Reorder clips, edit In and Out points, and change camera assignments in the new Sequencer Playlist.

(1) (Reply)

New Nigerian Online News Aggregator / Help!!! How Do I Verify My Phone Number On Paxful ??? / I Want A Mod For Creating A Frontpage On My Smf Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.