Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) (67686 Views)

Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Actor And Wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Rips His Gate Off With Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by HolinessForever: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
OUT OF THIS WORLD: IN what could be the world’s most horrific body modification, a rapper has ripped the flesh off his face to give himself a “demon smile”.

Renato de Santa, who has implants under his skin to give him horns, dyed black-black eyeballs, a bifurcated tongue and the number “666” carved into his head, has taken his body modification journey one step further.

In his most extreme modification yet, the 41-year-old from São Paulo, Brazil, has now had swathes of his flesh peeled back between the corners of his mouth and ears.

The transformation, which has been termed a Glasgow smile, is created with a scalpel.

“My new scarification is inspired by the Japanese legend of Kuchisake-onna – the woman with the cut mouth,” de Santa said.

In Japanese folklore, Kuchisake-onna is a malevolent spirit whose mouth is cut from ear to ear.

She’s said to ask her victims if they think she is beautiful – killing them if they say no, and cutting them to look like her if they say yes.

But de Santa’s look is not meant to be scary – in fact, he says some consider it sexy.

“Some women have fetishes for my changes and are full of admiration, but there are also women who have some kind of aversion,” he said.

“There's still a lot of prejudice even in the tattoo world, and people with commercial or trendy tattoos sometimes get scared by my changes, but that's no problem for me.”

How people react often depends on age, he said. .

“The kids like it a lot and see me as a superhero. They ask how the implants were made and also my eyes.”

“The elderly show more resistance in accepting my changes because they are from another time and used to other customs.”

De Santa also has subdermal implants in his arm and a tongue that’s been cut in two, as well as a row of titanium studs running back over his skull from his forehead.

A COSTLY EXERCISE

The musician traces his fascination with self-transformation back to 1996, when he worked as an apprentice in a tattoo studio.

“My first tattoo was a tribal piece on my left arm,” he recalls.

“My first piercing was on the eyebrow and also some small earrings.”

“In 2000, I set up my first studio in my house tattooing friends, but little by little more clients appeared and I expanded the business.

“Today I have no idea how many tattoos I have, but I believe I have 65% of my body is tattooed.”

In total, he estimates he’s spent around $10,000 - a whopping £7,270 - on transforming his appearance.

Coming from such a religious country, however, his efforts are not always appreciated.

“Sometimes I get offensive messages on the internet,” he said.

“They are usually Christians saying that I'm going to hell and promoting hate speech.

“The 666 is a protest against the church and the system that obliges everyone to convert to Christianity in some way.”

De Santa said the abuse doesn’t bother him anymore.

“I feel good looking ‘like a demon’, as haters say.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15670881/rapper-rips-flesh-face-demon-smile-brazil-de-santa/amp/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tufiakwa. Joblessness is indeed a disease

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by osamz007: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pure arrant stupidity

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by osamz007: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
DEVIL SEF TIRE FOR THIS MATTER

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Not Everyone alive and looking Healthy is normal.

Just Imagine spending your hard earned cash to look like a Demon . This is not Normal.

The Spirit of the antichrist is already on Earth. Infact it has taken full residency in so many persons, Just waiting for his time to come before He comes out in Person.

Watch and Pray so you don't become an Instrument or Container for demons to show their skills.

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hian!

It's a total miss and not a hit because it now made him look like a slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Gbest90(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
My only pity, is to the womb that carried this one for good 9 months. cry

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by illicit(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tufiakwa. Joblessness is indeed a disease
MALLAM FAHDIGA INAKWANA grin

4 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not Everyone alive and looking Healthy is normal.

Just Imagine spending your hard earned cash to look like a Demon . This is not Normal.

The Spirit of the antichrist is already on Earth. Infact it has taken full residency in so many persons, Just waiting for his time to come before He comes out in Person.

Watch and Pray so you don't become an Instrument or Container for demons to show their skills.

Man of God don talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by CruiseMaster1: 3:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Imagine ur daughter introducing him as her fiancee,what's ur next move grin

23 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by gambia(m): 4:30am On Jul 24, 2021
This man needs urgent brain evaluation.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by princepee: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2021
E
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Ejebleje: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2021
The devil's workshop factory indeed .

3 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Ironman3(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Ceenachi: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2021
I think a big part of his brain went with it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by 9benz(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2021
All I could say is GOD FORBID!!! shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Opemiposii(f): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2021
end time man

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Iamnick(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
[/b]this Nigga problem just d start[b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by tillaman(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Massiveglory: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
People are going nuts lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Idiotmod: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
God self go don taya for this world mata

2 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Teeboy15(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lil Wayne will sign him to Young Money records

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by peacefull(f): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Kuchisake onna?! cheesy
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Satan be praised
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
People get mind o. Omo!!
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Hamman1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Damn it...
Madness everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by UncleHaba22: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Devil sef go fear this one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Sincinnati: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Brazilians
Weirdos!!

By now half the population should be transsexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by dapsoneh: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
A f ooool! Who told him how Satan or demons look like.. Wasted soul

10 Likes

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Odiriance4all(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
He look handsome

That's what Nigeria girls will say if he's a billionaire

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.