Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking (1109 Views)

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car / How To Get Your Car Out Of Mud In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking by Ogbenia: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking by Juliusmomoh: 5:47am On Jul 24, 2021
A
Re: Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking by ebexofficial: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2021
I na Naija now, you go dey hear how can someone normal park like this, I parked her first, instead of finding a way out.

The guy is a real pathfinder

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking by Ogbenia: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2021
ebexofficial:
I na Naija now, you go dey hear how can someone normal park like this, I parked her first, instead of finding a way out.

The guy is a real pathfinder

That is hen!
Re: Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking by Grupo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
I can imagine what the guy directing him would be saying.

Cut full. Oya, cut straight. Hahaha.

If na for naija, na so so cut full, cut half, cut straight you go dey hear till you finally hear kpiimmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking by Ogbenia: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Grupo:
I can imagine what the guy directing him would be saying.

Cut full. Oya, cut straight. Hahaha.

If na for naija, na so so cut full, cut half, cut straight you go dey hear till you finally hear kpiimmmm.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking by aylive02(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2021
Them for don start to dey tear each other slap, tear their polo, threaten each other with police and agbero
Re: Viral Video Of NY Driver Pulling His Car Out Of Really Tight Parking by Cokahot: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Now a days ,I dey mindful of where I dey park. O do t mind parking 50 meters away with my steering lock.....cos b4 u know it,keke will dent u,useless impatient cab drivers will scratch u. Useless senseless kids will use finger nails to scratch your bonet. The moment you leave the car parked. Naija don taya me. I hate a place that has no parking lot. Be it lounge or bar,no parking lot,sh it place

(1) (Reply)

SOLD.Acura Mdx 2017 Navigation Package Car / Neat Toyota Camry 08 / Vehicles From Unauthorised Dealers Won’t Be Registered – Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.