Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Neighbor's Girlfriend - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Neighbor's Girlfriend (12626 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / His Neighbor's Wife / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by aysuprano(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thanks for this

Had a good laugh
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Lakesc: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tolani1122:
kudos bro , , continue I beg
Must u quote everything?
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Ann2012(f): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Walahi…. Bro Matthew no go make heaven

Thanks for the update boss
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Demurray: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2021
OP wan kee person with laff
Nice one
Thanks for the update
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Hack3742: 5:00am On Jul 28, 2021
grin
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CasNova(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2021
CallmeBodaOla:
claxrep96, Freemansonry, dankorede, CasNova, itsmeurLady, Bowraw411, modestdude
RIDE ON
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Carambola12: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin angry angry angry
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Ologogoro: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
CallmeBodaOla:
Slimmax, emmydiamon, legendine, hesilo, Sunday84, isjames, sarahs, seuncyber, wiseass, Ologogoro, adebrain, milinda, olorunnim, Wisedove, Twenehe, Dtraitor, EngrKem, Tobimma, Callertunez, Cylovee, ericsmith, olaiyatolulope

Is this Olawrites ?
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Ologogoro: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Would read it later!!!
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by rayford8: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2021
maybe you can try this great supplier for new eyeglasses frame,they have smart glasses,www.tseyeglasses.com

CallmeBodaOla:
Episode 2

"No it can't be Ene, abi I'm not seeing well ni...", I thought as I walked closer to her. I turned to her and to clear my doubt, she was the one.

"Ene", I called with a stunned reaction.

"Yes, how're you", she said without remorse as the guy stared at me with his Jaga Jaga eyeglasses.

"What are you doing here", I asked Furiously.
"Why are you asking, You brought me here?" She said as my heart skipped.

"Is this girl mad ni... Are you normal? I said what are you doing here?" I roared and everyone turned to know what's going on.

Imagine a girl I came to buy shoes for to surprise her on her birthday. This gender willy disgrace you! They'll frustrate you (Angry)

"Do I know you? What's your problem?" She ranted.

The guy: Baba Whatsup Nah? Where you know my babe from?

Me: ara adugbo ema gba mi... (please y'all should come and help me) did you just say your girlfriend?

Ene: baby pay and let's leave, ignore this guy abeg.

Me: did you just... (Gave her a thunderous slap)

Brethren that was the mistake I did. Lord safe my soul. This pain is too much for me. It was as if the whole people in the mall descended on me. (Sobbing) I was beaten like a thief.

The guy dragged me close and punched my face so hard as Ene also joined him as she planted her teeth on my back. I threw some punch at the guy but he dodged them all. Out of about 7 punches, only one could hit him. But all his about 12 punches were successful.

I was messed up but I still fought back.
People tried to separate us but I insisted and fighting back to balance the punches as my face is already swollen. I dragged the guy and threw a punch with force, but he dodges and it hit a woman beside him.

That was when everyone descended on me thoroughly and turned me into a Chinese man as I got a swollen face and the security men threw me out of the mall.

Noooooo! Why me! Kuku kill me... My hard-earned girlfriend did this to me because of one dirty boy. Handsome me! Sweet me! Kuku kill me... (weeping)

Passersby stared at me outside the mall as the security men dragged me outside with my swollen face.

"Oga make I carry my leather inside, my shoe dey inside", I pleaded but I was flung out like leather with poo in it.

Everyone stared at me as I pick up myself and walked towards a tree to dust myself. Emotions struck me so hard and I couldn't leave the spot due to the full basket of shame placed on me. The moment was too awkward as my eyes became wet and ready to cry... My mood was like that of Asa song Bibanke

Hook

"Bim ba n ke bo ban shun fi mi si le
Bim ba n ke bo jo ba n ro fi mi si le"

Link to the song below
(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZKwbR1Kjr4)

I summoned the courage to move on as I walked towards the main road to board a cab.

Getting to the express while I waited to get a Cab, I saw Brah Blessing one of my neighbors coming towards me.

Why this time God... Why is it this awkward time Brah Blessing knows he wants to come towards this area? "Which kind wahala be this sef", I thought sadly.
Fortunately, he passed me without recognizing me.

"Ah! Thank God", I muttered.
"But wait, is my face so punched that no one can recognize me again?" I asked myself.

Ene God will punish you! Me that you said you can't do without, you said having me in your life is the best thing that has ever happened to you, me that you called "the love of your life", Ene God will punish you...(sobbing)

...TBC

Thanks for reading.
Follow me on all social platforms.
Instagram: @callmebodaola
Facebook: Boda Ola
Nairaland: CallmeBodaOla

Read all my humorous works.
Thanks and God bless.
I'm sending love.
Your favourite,
Olamide Akanbi
mailbodaola@gmail.com
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Dybala11(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
BodaOla comman give us update na. grin
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by specialbobby(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Boda ola e don finish no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Is A Dangerous Game / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old / Guess The Author Or The Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.