Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) (73540 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Ebonyi/Cross River Communal Clash; Man Killed In His Farm (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by gambia(m): 4:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Tamilore11:
Still doesn’t mean u should hope for ppl to die more. STFU and mind how u compose words

Everyone one is entitled to his or her opinion, so feel free to empress yourself any day, any time.
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:50am On Jul 25, 2021
richmond500:
even when SARS deh on ground, cult clash do happen but things weren't this bad during SARS time

The cult clash was insane during that time. I remember vividly. There was always two to threes deaths from cult related issues.SARS were too busy kidnapping young people for ransom.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by HabaHaba: 4:52am On Jul 25, 2021
[code][/code]
gambia:
It's a welcome development, I hope to see more in coming days.

What would you gain?!
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by clockwisereport: 5:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Omodua:
Please explain further. I intend to help Anthony M Okeke with my team. Is he not real? I don't want impostor and scammer.
Thank you.

He is a notorious scammer here on nairaland.

He is using the video of one Celestine Nwankwo(also a nairalander) to defraud people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by gambia(m): 5:12am On Jul 25, 2021
HabaHaba:
[code][/code]

What would you gain?!

It seems you haven't seen or experienced the havoc caused by these nuisances.
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by HabaHaba: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2021
gambia:

It seems you haven't seen or experienced the havoc caused by these nuisances.

I understand, but still we deserve to still keep our human sanity.

They're still humans with theie own life's stories.
It is well sha.
God will continue to deliver us from the power of evil men.
Amen
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by richmond500: 5:53am On Jul 25, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The cult clash was insane during that time. I remember vividly. There was always two to threes deaths from cult related issues.SARS were too busy kidnapping young people for ransom.
I said things weren't this bad, especially the yahoo.
As we remove SARS, we just legalize yahoo
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by Olajah81: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2021
clockwisereport:

If you channel the energy you use in scamming people into basket weaving, you ought to have been independent by now.

Anthony M Okeke = Anthny Okeke = Tony Okeke.

His other monikers include @predicament and @help4Tony

Stanchem029, I dey see your handwork. Please, keep it up

D guy naa scammer
I no knw say pple like u dey notice him atrocities...
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by Danzakidakura(m): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2021
theTranscriber:
Nairaland should better curb this display of graphic and disturbing pictures fast
This forum is going slowly

What happened to censoring?
You guys are not normal
This is imo
we know Afonjas can export their trade to any part of the country. If they can do it in PH na Imo state they no fit do am ?
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2021
The moment an afonja sees you he's already thinking of how to behead you. Skull-mining at its peak
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by xpool(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Nor just dey carry talk anyhow Ooh, nairaland fingers, if only you know wetin dey happen inside this streets, you no go dey run your fingers on nairaland dey carry insult people anyhow..... Try am for street if we no hunt ourselves. #Bloodclat!!!

Enter house, go try dey useful to ur family before e go dey too late. I don tell you Finnish, if you like sleep for street, while people wey you suppose better pass, go dey sleep inside mansion.
Reason am, you no strong pass people wey them don waste, you no even sharp pass them.
You think say you sharp, na only run and hide you dey do, com think say you smart.
But na lie, because the street never remember you, if them carry you for mind, them go take you start, then others go com run and hide as you been dey do. Reason am again, again, and again. Now is the best time for you to reset your way, tomorrow may never come again.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by Dickson178(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2021
berrystunn:

RIP to who ?
to your people wey don die for Fulani herdsmen hands
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by ThuGGeR147: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2021
I don tell you my own.... You wen dey useful.. angry
xpool:

Enter house, go try dey useful to ur family before e go dey too late. I don tell you Finnish, if you like sleep for street, while people wey you suppose better pass, go dey sleep inside mansion.
Reason am, you no strong pass people wey them don waste, you no even sharp pass them.
You think say you sharp, na only run and hide you dey do, com think say you smart.
But na lie, because the street never remember you, if them carry you for mind, them go take you start, then others go com run and hide as you been dey do. Reason am again, again, and again. Now is the best time for you to reset your way, tomorrow may never come again.

Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by hansomb: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

From The Information Gathered By , Cultists Are Killing Themselves, In Ilaro Community of Ogun State.

From The Trending Photos Sighted By On Whatsapp From Sources, Said They Are Fighting Because Of Misunderstanding that related to woman.

Sources Who Notified On Whatsapp On The Sad News, Said Another person was killed last night, that His Head was found at a junction this morning.

Say No To Any Form Of Cultism!

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Even Sallah Ram has more dignity far far.
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by smartNerd: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2021
shocked
Staphylococcus:

You have not seen gang wars trust me.

Come to North America and witness gang wars. Under 17's.

where are their parents? They don't have parents to teach them the right values or are they foster children from foster homes shocked
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Dickson178:
to your people wey don die for Fulani herdsmen hands

RIP to who you no no ,

Wait your person go die soon
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by stanliwise(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2021
gambia:

We all gonna die, but not cowardly, these cultists are nuisance to the society unless you are one of them.
They killing each other on the street is an unending gameplay. What you don’t know is that our community and street has been turned to a playground for this God forsaken people.

So we should be looking towards complete annihilation of this movement rather than feeling entertained by their small gameplay.
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin
More please.. we have a population explosion.. it should be reduced..
They even fought cos of Women..
LMFAO..
More pls..
Ndi Ara
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by smartNerd: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2021
There is no royal road to anything. One thing
at a time, all things in succession. That which
grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which
grows slowly, endures. -- Josiah Gilbert Holland

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339[img]
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2021
richmond500:
I said things weren't this bad, especially the yahoo.
As we remove SARS, we just legalize yahoo

Yahoo boys were bailing themselves, while young Nigerians in IT were replacing them in jail.

It was always legal and rampant they were just hiding, on a lowkey.
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
If you loose guard, you jam am & when you jam am, you carry am.... No price, No Pay.... Smh lipsrsealed

Who is this clown??
Will you shut up..
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by smartNerd: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by Dickson178(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2021
berrystunn:

RIP to who you no no ,

Wait your person go die soon
I go wait make your people die soon

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Dickson178:
I go wait make your people die soon

Keep records

Now till the end of the year...
You will receive the news
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by sylve11: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
na wa o shocked cool
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by yommen: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
MrCover:

Why Are You Saying This Na

Make them kill themselves make we know how many of us, the peaceful ones, remain na! Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) by samuelevans(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
R.I.P to you O.S Arere, Fly Save with jkjk, water running down my eyes but many has been dropped the same way u were murdered. About 4 has been send to follow you too. below are some of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.