Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Incredible Car Paint Job, The Need For Oven Bake - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Incredible Car Paint Job, The Need For Oven Bake (1422 Views)

If You Scratch This ₦902k Car Paint,It Will Repair Itself When Exposed To Heat / 6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car / Difference Between Oven Bake And Autobase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Car Paint Job, The Need For Oven Bake by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hello, here we go again,
I did highlight the process we passed through to get here,

And the end result was amazing..

You need to watch my video to know the reason why you need oven backed car spray painting,

So you don't get ripped off cost most paint shop will not tell you those.

Re: Incredible Car Paint Job, The Need For Oven Bake by abdullahI24: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Incredible Car Paint Job, The Need For Oven Bake by Giftexx: 3:52am On Aug 20, 2022
I buy all giftcards, eth and btc. iTunes, Amazon, Sephora, eBay and so on

BTC paypal paxful Bitcoin Skrill
Re: Incredible Car Paint Job, The Need For Oven Bake by Giftexx: 2:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Giftexx:
I buy all giftcards, eth and btc. iTunes, Amazon, Sephora, eBay and so on

BTC paypal paxful Bitcoin Skrill

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sports Drivers Are Reckless / Place(s) To Do Vehicle Diagnostic/scan In Port Harcourt / Averting Road Accidents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.