Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos (1621 Views)

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri / Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by samuk: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Just like the Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man ...

This is old story. Come up with something else.
Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by RedboneSmith(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
samuk:

Do I need to spoon feed you guys, dot all the I and cross all the t for you guys to know that what I met was, it was a good thing Reno didn't mention the sub-Igbo tribe in Delta state? Have you not been following the thread and read how your Igbo brothers from the east is trying to twist Reno story to mean Ika and Ndokwas who deny being Igbo whilst leaving people like you who actually claim Igbo descendants leaving in Delta state.

If the eastern Igbos want to know the Igbo sub-tribe leaving in Delta state Reno was referring to, they should beam their searchlights towards people like you who claim Igbo descendants in Delta state, not Ikas and Ndokwas.

You are one of those that claim Igbo descendent leaving in Delta state, so it's up to you to either agree with Reno or disprove his historical narrative with a superior historical account of your people, others such as the Ikas and Ndokwas should be left out of this.

The Igbo left those that told them they are Delta Igbos and are pointing accusing fingers at those that deny being Igbos. How disingenuous.

Lol. There he goes again.

First of all, it is only in your head that you can divide Anioma into people from Igboland and people from Benin. Many of the Anioma people who identify as Igbo are aware of blood ties with Igala, Esan, etc, and still strongly affirm that their identity today is nothing but Igbo. You will continue to seek to divide us, and you will continue to fail.

Secondly, so according to you, it was me Reno was referring to when he spoke about Igbo ex-slaves in their midst? Lol. I like how you used style to imply that I am descended from slaves. Dianyi, I know my lineage, you hear? And we are not slaves. Maybe it's your ancestors in that bush Irhue you come from that were slaves.

Reno said the people he is talking about speak a mixed language that has Edo, Itsekiri, Portuguese and Igbo in it? Come and explain to me which words in the Oshimili dialect of Illah that my people speak is Portuguese or Itsekiri. You want to defend what you don't know abi? Come and tell me how my Oshimili dialect is a mixture of Itsekiri, Portuguese, Igbo and Edo.

He said these enslaved people's native name (which he refused to mention) means 'slave' in Itsekiri. Well, we call our selves ndi Enuani. Same name all of Aniocha and Oshimili use. We have no other name. Oya, tell me how ndi Enuani means 'slave' in Itsekiri, since you've become Reno's mouthpiece on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by samuk: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Just like the Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man ...

Are you not aware of the Igbo claim that the Oba of Benin is Igbo. It's not only Yoruba that lay claim to the Oba, Igala have made their claims and we are waiting for Hausas/Fulani and others claim. Below is a video of Igbo claim, enjoy it. grin grin next time reference the Igbo claim instead of the Yoruba claim because you Igbo are also claiming the Oba of Benin. If you were ignorant of this before now, you now know. You can now see how special Benin is in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4xXMdK8HYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytmPqtA65YY
Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by Ofunwa111: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2021
samuk:

Are you not aware of the Igbo claim that the Oba of Benin is Igbo. It's not only Yoruba that lay claim to the Oba, Igala have made their claims and we are waiting for Hausas/Fulani and others claim. Below is a video of Igbo claim, enjoy it. grin grin next time reference the Igbo claim instead of the Yoruba claim because you Igbo are also claiming the Oba of Benin. If you were ignorant of this before now, you now know. You can now see how special Benin is in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4xXMdK8HYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytmPqtA65YY

See this village Irrua boy. cheesy. They have told you and Reno to call the name and you are still looking for how to twist stuff ? Kponmo man ! cheesy
Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by samuk: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Ofunwa111:

See this village Irrua boy. cheesy. They have told you and Reno to call the name and you are still looking for how to twist stuff ? Kponmo man ! cheesy

E shock you Abi. I am sure you are now happy to find out that it's not only Yoruba that are laying claim to the only authentic Oba in Nigeria, the Oba of Benin. Igbo also have their own version of the claim. Igala have their own and we are expecting Hausas/Fulani and others to come up with theirs, why not, Benin shouldn't just be for the south to own and celebrate, it's now the pride of Africa for all to own and celebrate.

Don't pretend as if you are not happy grin grin to discover that Igbo have their own claim, you will no longer be fixated with the Yoruba claim.
Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by Ofunwa111: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
samuk:

E shock you Abi. I am sure you are now happy to find out that it's not only Yoruba that are laying claim to the only authentic Oba in Nigeria, the Oba of Benin. Igbo also have their own version of the claim. Igala have their own and we are expecting Hausas/Fulani and others to come up with theirs, why not, Benin shouldn't just be for the south to own and celebrate, it's now the pride of Africa for all to own and celebrate.

Don't pretend as if you are not happy grin grin to discover that Igbo have their own claim, you will no longer be fixated with the Yoruba claim.

Shock me unto wetin na ? You should have asked if I even watched the video. All I am interested in, is for you to tell me the people who have Portuguese, Benin and Igbo in their language.

1 Like

Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by samuk: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Shock me unto wetin na ? You should have asked if I even watched the video. All I am interested in, is for you to tell me the people who have Portuguese, Benin and Igbo in their language.

Nna biko leave that thing. You expect me to believe you didn't watch the video. Even if you didn't watch it, others did and it's now official that it's not just the Yoruba that are laying claim to the Oba of Benin, the Igbos also have their claim.

You are busy looking for the alleged slaves descendants in Delta state whilst your Igbo brothers have moved many steps ahead to the stage of even appropriating the entire Benin kingdom and the Oba to themselves. Guy, your people have left you behind, you need to catch up. grin cheesy leave the slave history for Reno and concentrate on the modern day historical narratives by your people. Nothing to be embarrassed about. The Yoruba have been doing exactly the same thing since 1930 and you guys have been clapping for them, hope they also support and clap for you for trying to steal their fairytale.
Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by IDENNAA(m): 4:53am On Jul 28, 2021
samuk:

Nna biko leave that thing. You expect me to believe you didn't watch the video. Even if you didn't watch it, others did and it's now official that it's not just the Yoruba that are laying claim to the Oba of Benin, the Igbos also have their claim.

You are busy looking for the alleged slaves descendants in Delta state whilst your Igbo brothers have moved many steps ahead to the stage of even appropriating the entire Benin kingdom and the Oba to themselves. Guy, your people have left you behind, you need to catch up. grin cheesy leave the slave history for Reno and concentrate on the modern day historical narratives by your people. Nothing to be embarrassed about. The Yoruba have been doing exactly the same thing since 1930 and you guys have been clapping for them, hope they also support and clap for you for trying to steal their fairytale.

Igbos aren't really interested in Bini history because it doesn't interest us. We debate some western Igbo on their Bini ancestry claims and that's how you people get into our discussion, otherwise , we careless about what happens in your land. You are really a sub-tribe of Yoruba. That's who you share blood with. Can't you see Bini never crossed Anioma...you only fought communities in the periphery of Anioma. Igbo get strong head ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by Ofunwa111: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2021
samuk:

Nna biko leave that thing. Yoy
u expect me to believe you didn't watch the video. Even if you didn't watch it, others did and it's now official that it's not just the Yoruba that are laying claim to the Oba of Benin, the Igbos also have their claim.

When you finish writing your gibberish and jargons, make sure you answer the question; which people have Portuguese, Igbo and Bini embedded in their language ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by samuk: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2021
IDENNAA:

Igbos aren't really interested in Bini history because it doesn't interest us. We debate some western Igbo on their Bini ancestry claims and that's how you people get into our discussion, otherwise , we careless about what happens in your land. You are really a sub-tribe of Yoruba. That's who you share blood with. Can't you see Bini never crossed Anioma...you only fought communities in the periphery of Anioma. Igbo get strong head ooo

Are you sure Igbo aren't really interested in Benin history after presenting you with documentary videos of Igbo from Nri or Agueleri, the heartland of Igbo claiming the entire Benin history including the Oba himself. The real Igbos from Nri are falling over themselves to claim Benin history and someone from a little known village in the fringes of Igbo land is here telling the audience how Igbo is not interested in Benin history, what a pretentious fallacious statement grin cheesy

I would have expected you by now to travel to Nri and tell the elders there how wrong you think they are but instead you are here pretending to be speaking for the Igbos in a faceless forum.

All major tribes in southern Nigeria are fixated with Benin history, the envy oozes to high heavens. We have seen Yoruba done it and now witnessing Igbo doing it. You can't tell me you are speaking for Igbos after I have seen videos of Igbo elders from the heartland of Igbo excitingly showcasing their own versions of Benin/Igbo connection to the entire world to see.

You can't call Yoruba to this because we are very aware of Yoruba claims, it's time to explore the Igbo angle. We are now even ready to receive petitions from Hausas/Fulani for their own claim to the Oba of Benin grin cheesy all petitions will be fairly looked at and considered for their merits and demerits. grin cheesy

Igbo elders evidence submitted so far are as follows.

1. Oba Eweka was actually Oba Iweka (an Igbo name).
2. Edo and Benin are Igbo words that have meanings in Igbo language.
3. Oba Ozolua is a corruption of Ozor tittle holder.
4. Igodo from which Benin ancient name Igodomigodo was derived is an Igbo name with Igbo meaning.

Yoruba claims don't even have such evidence as above. None of the names of Oba of Benin bears similarities to Yoruba names and have no meanings in Yoruba language as the Igbos have just presented. Edo, Benin and Igodo have no meaning in Yoruba language the way the Igbos have just revealed to us it does in Igbo.

The Igbo version is even more compelling compared to the Yoruba claim with all the evidences submitted so far cheesy, the Benin are beginning to enjoy this.

1 Like

Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by samuk: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Ofunwa111:

When you finish writing your gibberish and jargons, make sure you answer the question; which people have Portuguese, Igbo and Bini embedded in their language ? cheesy

The elders of Nri from Agueleri, the heartland of Igbo land, that claim the Oba of Benin is an Igbo man are in better position to answer your question grin Reno told us Benin had Igbo slaves and Igbo elders from Nri have now told us that the Oba of Benin that must have enslaved Igbos was Igbo himself, so your question must be directed to your Igbo elders.

As an Igbo penson yourself, I think you should be ashamed to want to continue to dwell on the allegations that there are Igbo descendants of slaves in Delta state. If you finally know the identity of these alleged slaves descendants, what will you do with the information. You are even happy that some Igbos were allegedly enslaved in past and you are desperate to know their identity, what a pity.
Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by IDENNAA(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2021
samuk:

Are sure Igbo aren't really interested in Benin history after presenting you with documentary videos of Igbo from Nri or Agueleri, the heartland of Igbo claiming the entire Benin history including the Oba himself. The real Igbos from Nri are falling over themselves to claim Benin history and someone from a little known village in the fringes of Igbo land is here telling the audience how Igbo is not interested in Benin history, what a pretentious fallacious statement grin cheesy

I would have expected you by now to travel to Nri and tell the elders there how wrong you think they are but instead you are here pretending to be speaking for the Igbos in a faceless forum.

All major tribes in southern Nigeria are fixated with Benin history, the envy oozes to high heavens. We have seen Yoruba done it and now witnessing Igbo doing it. You can't tell me you are speaking for Igbos after I have seen videos of Igbo elders from the heartland of Igbo excitingly showcasing their own versions of Benin/Igbo connection to the entire world to see.

I need to laugh at this because it's just hilarious. You Bini or whatever think yourself too important just because of those inferior Ikas that give you too much attention.

But , first of all, take a closer look at my handle, IDE-NNAA (Idemmili of my ancestors), if you know Idemmili in Anambra very then you would know I am from the east. Secondly, the towns of Idemmili like Umuoji, Abatete , Nkpor/Umuideke , Ojoto , Nnokwa etc have strong Nri presence. Based on this premise I wonder where you get the idea that we , the Nri are "claiming" your history. What history do you have that could be more beautiful than my elegant culture. In case you dont know , the vast majority of Igbo consider your culture fetish , diabolic and dirty. You are not that important to the Igbo.

By the way , I didn't watch that video...why would I watch some videos made by some confused entities. Are they historians?

Igbo is too mighty to concern ourselves with one village king at Bini. We don't revel on things with little significance. Bini is insignificant!

1 Like

Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by Ofunwa111: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
samuk:

The elders of Nri from Agueleri, the heartland of Igbo land, that claim the Oba of Benin is an Igbo man are in better position to answer your question grin Reno told us Benin had Igbo slaves and Igbo elders from Nri have now told us that the Oba of Benin that must have enslaved Igbos was Igbo himself, so your question must be directed to your Igbo elders.

As an Igbo penson yourself, I think you should be ashamed to want to continue to dwell on the allegations that there are Igbo descendants of slaves in Delta state. If you finally know the identity of these alleged slaves descendants, what will do with the information. You are even happy that some Igbos were allegedly enslaved in past and you are desperate to know their identity, what a pity.

Reno lied and you supported him, all because you are jealous of the Igbo race.

You can twist, lie, accuse , write long unmeaninful epistles, to decieve and convince your village people in Irrua, but not me. When you are done, make sure you answer the question; which people have Portuguese, Igbo and Bini embedded in their language ?

1 Like

Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by samuk: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ofunwa111:

Reno lied and you supported him, all because you are jealous of the Igbo race.

You can twist, lie, accuse , write long unmeaninful epistles, to decieve and convince your village people in Irrua, but not me. When you are done, make sure you answer the question; which people have Portuguese, Igbo and Bini embedded in their language ?

You know you lied by saying I supported Reno. Slave history is not what a reasonable person should gloat about. You and your fellow Igbos have been the ones naming Anioma and Ikwerre tribes you have issues with because of their stance of not being Igbo. Secondly why should I be jealous of Igbo or any other tribe, there are no reasons why the average Edo person should be jealous of any tribe, apart from having glorious historical past, we also have the entire world to go seek better opportunities that Nigeria have denied us due to bad governance. By our share numbers in the diaspora, there are no opportunities that are open to any other tribes that are not open to us.
Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by Ofunwa111: 4:02am On Jul 29, 2021
samuk:

You know you lied by saying I supported Reno. Slave history is not what a reasonable person should gloat about. You and your fellow Igbos have been the ones naming Anioma and Ikwerre tribes you have issues with because of their stance of not being Igbo. Secondly why should I be jealous of Igbo or any other tribe, there are no reasons why the average Edo person should be jealous of any tribe, apart from having glorious historical past, we also have the entire world to go seek better opportunities that Nigeria have denied us due to bad governance. By our share numbers in the diaspora, there are no opportunities that are open to any other tribes that are not open to us.

I see you forget so quickly, but it's okay. Which people have Portuguese, Igbo and Bini embedded in their language ?
Re: Man Schools Reno Omokri, Poses Questions Over Debate Between Binis & Igbos by Oju4190: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2021
if this people get deir biafra ehn the ethnic cleansing that we follow ehn...... south sudan will b a child's play

(1) (2) (Reply)

And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) / King Of Jordan Helped Citizens Pushed Their Stuck Car Out Of The Snow(video) / Igbo Tradition Before White Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.