Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) (1614 Views)

Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by Princek12(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2012
Yoruba!

So many hit songs are made in Yoruba and they make the girls go gaga.

If you disagree please adduce objective, verifiable evidence in support of your view.
Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by odumchi: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2012
Ndaa aga inyi za eme udi ihe a n'ekuu asusu nke m ava?

Nothing sounds better than thick, deep, rich, undiluted Igbo (IMO). What can compare to the "swagger" of Onicha Igbo, to the poetic romance of Owere Igbo, to the rich depth of Ngwa Igbo, to the jittery rhythm of Ika Igbo, or the archaic and rustic charm of Arochukwu Igbo?

1 Like

Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by ayobase(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2012
I hope this one no turn tribal e-war soon.
Lets just catch fun...Im subscribing...I wanna read hausa's!.
I will go for the bachama's......
Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by ifyalways(f): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
Oga is bachama a language or tribe?

@topic, what really can be sexy in a language
OP, do you also find teletubbies sexy?
Weird !
Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by MrsChima1(f): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
It is
Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
op, you are going to start a tribal war on NL. even though i do agree with you. wink smiley
Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by ayobase(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
ifyalways: Oga is bachama a language or tribe?

@topic, what really can be sexy in a language
OP, do you also find teletubbies sexy?
Weird !

Bachama is a tribe in the northern part of naija!
Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by kengis: 1:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Who are the sexiest nigerians ? ndi igbo
so the sexiest language is obviously IGBO lol

1 Like

Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by umra8901(f): 4:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Princek12: Yoruba!

So many hit songs are made in Yoruba and they make the girls go gaga.

If you disagree please adduce objective, verifiable evidence in support of your view.

...and what objective and verifiable evidence do you have to support your view?
Re: And The Sexiest Nigerian Language Is....(Drum Roll) by Fulaman198(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Oh gosh what a joke of a thread.

Best sounding language obviously goes to no one, Since most Naijalanders sef have not heard every language spoken in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Study Ifa / Happy Fourth Of July Images And Pictures 2015 / Nigerian Wedding Invitations By Wedding Feferity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.