Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters (60399 Views)

Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters / Olukoya Files Fresh N2bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters / Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Ogaga87(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Darkblood:

Lol
Mumu

I never knew I'll get up to 55 likes on my comment.. Your comment ain't worthy to feed the swine so keep it..
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by seunayantokun(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lord, hmmmm.... please bring us back to your way in Jesus Christ's name. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by ogbonti: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

That's the salary range CAC pastors get also

Yet mumu Pastors would be remitting huge some in tithes and offerings to zonal headquarters Account...

This mumu Pastors anchor atleast 5 programs weekly some do counseling, night vigil , guest lecture , wedding ceremony, naming ceremony, public evangelism and house calls

Anyways Oyedepo didn't force anybody, they read the contract and terms of agreement and gladly signed

he sees the job as a training program for the smart ones to break out someday and set up their own too - it is an internship - if you are smart, learn the ropes, build your confidence, create a pulpit narrative, create your own style, create cult followership within the church and take a sizeable or handful of the members away and start your own - if you are really good - in 10 to 15 years you self go own private jet and you and oyedepo go bigin share rotten jokes and nack ashis from ukraine on gulf stream jets while seating on millions of dollars grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Jerryherd: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
ogbonti:

he sees the job as a training program for the smart ones to break out someday and set up their own too - it is an internship - if you are smart, learn the ropes, build your confidence, create a pulpit narrative, create your own style, create cult followership within the church and take a sizeable or handful of the members away and start your own - if you are really good - in 10 to 15 years you self go own private jet and youand oyedepo go bigin share rotten jokes and nack ashis from ukraine on gulf stream jets while seating on millionts of dollars grin

Internship.... Only the smart ones would see that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Finchmgh: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ogaga87:
People trying to dig and make words out of the sacking which took place recently but when I see anything that comes between God and man, I flee from being the judge. Who gave me the right of a judge over the affairs of God and man.. T. B Joshua just left and one day we'll go as well.. Let's be careful of our utterance before we experience the situation of Martha, sister of Moses..
Go and die you Coward
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by BePrepared: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
freshalien:

If I die in this state, nothing would happen. There is no rapture, judgment day or whatever. You guy’s keep basing you claim on speculation, no proof whatsoever. Show me proof that Jesus is waiting for you on the other side, then I would take you seriously.

Y’all cannot just think for yourselves for once because you pastor or bible said this and that. No capacity for objective thing. No wonder you believe some white guy with flowing hair, in flowing white robe would come down on a horse and take you to a place where you would sing hallelujah forever. Tell me what makes you different from those who think there are virgins waiting for them when they die. Rubbish

Is it historical truth that Jesus lived and was crucified and his tomb was found empty?
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by ogbonti: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

exactly!
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Ogaga87(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Finchmgh:

Go and die you Coward

I never knew I'll get up to 56 likes on my comment.. Your comment ain't worthy to feed the swine so keep it..
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Barth588(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
All these omega churches are house of COURUPTION. No doubt about that, we can't judge them judgment belong to God
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by maak400: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
freshalien:
I sincerely feel for the religious ones in this country and Africa in general because religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind especially Christianity. Even the white people who brought Christianity to our ancestors do not practice it today because they know it is all rubbish, filled with lies, deceit and too many inconsistencies.

Let me enlighten you if you disagree. Do you know there was no ‘Garden of Eden’? It was just a story told by the Jews, their own version the origin of the world, just as many civilizations such as the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Kushites, e.t.c had their own stories of creation.

Also do you know that Job never existed. Yes the so-called faithful man in the bible. He never existed. Just another story told by the Jews. There are many more I cannot write here.

Wake up my people! Wake up!

More industries, science and tech facilities, less churches and mosques. That is the only way forward for Nigeria.
Please kindly suggest a book that describe in detail the scam behind religion? People's eyes need to open o
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Glink2018(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
afroxyz:

Was Jesus flying in private jets while the disciples wallowed in penury? The lifestyle of Jesus and that of his disciples were the same.

Was there a private jet during the time of Jesus Christ?
Jesus asked his disciple to untie the unused donkey....the best mode of transportation within the cities then was a donkey...
Private jets for pastors is not their private property according to Corporate and allied matter law... some laws govern all religious houses and no pastor can contravene the law.
I learned late TB Joshua also had a private jet, and that while he was alive he cruises with his private jet. the truth is that the private jet belongs to Synagogue church and not Late TB Joshua property ....whoever becomes the new leader of Synagogue Church automatically starts to be enjoying the private jet....and the private house...
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
jimmyolasun:
I don't know what to say, but all I know be say on judgement day, make Dem help Jesus get plenty koboko and enough glucose because naa from heaven gate he go start beating like he do for inside temple...
Hahahaha grin grin grin

This actually made my night. You're so funny bro grin
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Gfskw: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Really
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Gkemz: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Judgement will start from church. With all these negative news, how do you expect the world to regard the church.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Mummyfour(f): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ogaga87:
People trying to dig and make words out of the sacking which took place recently but when I see anything that comes between God and man, I flee from being the judge. Who gave me the right of a judge over the affairs of God and man.. T. B Joshua just left and one day we'll go as well.. Let's be careful of our utterance before we experience the situation of Martha, sister of Moses..
mariam was the sister of moses, not martha
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Ogaga87(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mummyfour:
mariam was the sister of moses, not martha

Thanks
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by uchihajt: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2021
freshalien:
I sincerely feel for the religious ones in this country and Africa in general because religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind especially Christianity. Even the white people who brought Christianity to our ancestors do not practice it today because they know it is all rubbish, filled with lies, deceit and too many inconsistencies.

Let me enlighten you if you disagree. Do you know there was no ‘Garden of Eden’? It was just a story told by the Jews, their own version the origin of the world, just as many civilizations such as the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Kushites, e.t.c had their own stories of creation.

Also do you know that Job never existed. Yes the so-called faithful man in the bible. He never existed. Just another story told by the Jews. There are many more I cannot write here.

More industries, science and tech facilities, less churches and mosques. That is the only way forward for Nigeria.
I want to know more about this stories the jews told. Is there a YouTube link I can go watch..?
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Mummyfour(f): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Ogaga87:

Thanks
cool. You're welcome
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Bigpat: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2021
This is another version of wickedness, but they will be quick at blaming the government and flying jet here and there, is that money enough to buy his children school books. It is not his fault but the government, the lack of jobs. Going to school now is meant to equip you in life and not to seek for insulting jobs
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Bigpat: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2021
freshalien:

Christianity rubbish? It is not the churches or mosques that brought government bad administration but incompetence, greed and corruption. The developed countries has them and they still excel
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Okhuadams(m): 12:38am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
security in some houses owned by LFC takes 15k cos they will cut their house rent, meanwhile most of these houses are built by members and given to the church but the members still pay rent
so u this much na research and fact finding institute no employ you. My friend go apply and get a better life instead of this apreko wey u dey do, e no go move ur 4ward
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Davidonkonsults: 4:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Ogaga87:
Martha is the sister of Moses?
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by petra1(m): 4:44am On Jul 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
[b]#38,000 in a month! Yet, they'll still pay tithes, offerings, etc How much money will then be left for them to take care of themselves and families? I never knew pastors were meant to collect salaries, I thought they were doing the Lord's work?

Most Pastors are volunteers who have their jobs and businesses . its only some few Pastors who are on full time ministry that paid aliwances

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Ogaga87(m): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Davidonkonsults:

Martha is the sister of Moses?

Mariam but I ain't changing it again coz have received a lot of corrections on it
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Kobojunkie: 4:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Glink2018:

Was there a private jet during the time of Jesus Christ?
Jesus asked his disciple to untie the unused donkey....the best mode of transportation within the cities then was a donkey...
Private jets for pastors is not their private property according to Corporate and allied matter law... some laws govern all religious houses and no pastor can contravene the law.
I learned late TB Joshua also had a private jet, and that while he was alive he cruises with his private jet. the truth is that the private jet belongs to Synagogue church and not Late TB Joshua property ....whoever becomes the new leader of Synagogue Church automatically starts to be enjoying the private jet....and the private house...
Donkey, the best mode of transportation during Jesus Christ's time? undecided

Let me guess, your Mogs told you that lie and you swallowed it hook line and sinker without engaging even one of your brain cells. No wonder you dey lie like your gods too now. undecided
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by freshalien: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2021
kingandamy4life:

You re just on your way to hell with this rubbish you just vomited. I only pity those who re believing this trash you wrote because tomorrow you might repent and they will not. May God have mercy on you

Show me proof that there is heaven and hell and I would repent that exact minute. But I know you have none, you just believe because you were told, not that you are sure they actually do exist.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by freshalien: 5:45am On Jul 26, 2021
BePrepared:

Is it historical truth that Jesus lived and was crucified and his tomb was found empty?

Of course Jesus lived and was crucified, there are proofs to that all over the place. But his own people, the Jews, who killed him have a different story about his tomb being empty. That is where the lies about Christianity begin. The photos of Jesus you see all over the place today was that of the son of a Pope who was a thief. Jesus was from the Middle East, he never looked like a European man. Do a little digging on the internet, there is more where this came from.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by freshalien: 5:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Bigpat:

Christianity rubbish? It is not the churches or mosques that brought government bad administration but incompetence, greed and corruption. The developed countries has them and they still excel

And the people who are in government stealing and looting the wealth meant to make the lives of their people better practice what religions exactly? Are they aliens, did they fall from space where they imported from Europe or America? Lets say for a second we agree that religion is not responsible for the poverty in Africa, it doesn’t negate the fact that religion is a scam and remains the opium of the people. And instead of people focusing on tech and science, things that actually move countries forward and make lives better, they prefer to go sing and worship a god they were told by foreigners love them unconditionally but would still send them to hell when they sin against him.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Glink2018(m): 6:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Donkey, the best mode of transportation during Jesus Christ's time? undecided

Let me guess, your Mogs told you that lie and you swallowed it hook line and sinker without engaging even one of your brain cells. No wonder you dey lie like your gods too now. undecided

Oni kuure
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by desiredhome: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Barth588:
All these omega churches are house of COURUPTION. No doubt about that, we can't judge them judgment belong to God

Speaking against evil is not judgement......evil persist when good people keep quiet......

When you speak, they will realize themselves, when you keep quiet they continue in their wicked ways.......
God will not come down to judge anyone.....God have given you that right.......
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by desiredhome: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Jerryherd:

Internship to continue defrauding the already poor masses grin grin grin grin grin

When you keep collecting money from the people without giving back, what do you expect?... more poverty

Wealthy business men are making profits off product/services, your pastorprenours are making profits off human......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1 / Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.