Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale (1012 Views)

What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good day brothers and sisters, the following are the products we supply within the fct and its environs both in large and in small quantity; Whole frozen chicken from 1kg to 2kg at the rate of N1,700 per kg respectively, we also have Filliet at the rate of N2,200 per kg,Gizzard at the rate of N1,800 per kg,Wings at the rate of N2,100 per kg,Laps at the rate of N1,900 per kg,Cut 4 at the rate of N1700 per kg,Eggs at the rate of N1500 per crate,Drumsticks at the rate of N2,100 per kg,Thigh at the rate of N2,000 per kg and pure honey at the rate of N1500 per bottle. Thanks for your patronage in advance. For enquiries contact ;09039974800 for more details.

Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
May God bless you all as you patronize us. We also supply to hotels, eateries/restaurants,bars, wedding occasion,super markets etc
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2021
hello friends
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Patronize us today
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
hello
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
thanks
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
@mr raymond thanks for your patronage
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by Janesouthall: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
How much for a carton of frozen chicken and turkey each.
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Janesouthall:
How much for a carton of frozen chicken and turkey each.
sorry i didn't see your post on time,we sell by killo sir. we have it scaled already from 1 kg to 2kg and a kilo goes for N1700,you can give me a call if you're not clear sir.
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
hello
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2021
thanks for your patronage
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by Janesouthall: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2021
kingjooo:
sorry i didn't see your post on time,we sell by killo sir. we have it scaled already from 1 kg to 2kg and a kilo goes for N1700,you can give me a call if you're not clear sir.

OK.. Noted!!!... But pls where is your offic3 or store or can you guys deliver to me am in Lagos around igando!!!

I need turkeys..
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Janesouthall:

OK.. Noted!!!... But pls where is your offic3 or store or can you guys deliver to me am in Lagos around igando!!!

I need turkeys..
oh i'm sorry sir,we're in abuja sir
Re: Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale by kingjooo(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2021
thanks for your patronage

(1) (Reply)

Fun Scope To Lose Weight! / Coke Vs. Pepsi / How To Make Oats Cookies / Biscuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.