Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,123 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8529 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2021
No wahala, continue with your worship where you can't PRESENT your fellow believers who are practicing the religion you want to introduce! cheesy

You said JWs are practicing what their leaders infused in their heads but you are practicing Christianity, you forget that each and everyone is practicing the religion that's most pure from their own individual perception.
So if each person is practicing his own Christianity based on his or her own perception of what truth means then how do you quantify falsehood? cheesy
Well that's just by the way, thanks for your time, next time try to look before you leap we are Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only organization of worshipers having the same line of thought with our God! John 17:22 wink

GardenOfGod:
[s]
I will pray for your spirit-man to be renewed. I can see that you don't have the spirit of discernment.
Christianity has gone beyond quoting scriptures, but practicing what you are quoting.
*Wrongfully accusing me is a sin and its a property of the devil because he is the Accuser of the children of God.
Stop accusing me of being someone I don't even know.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala, continue with your worship where you can't PRESENT your fellow believers who are practicing the religion you want to introduce! cheesy

You said JWs are practicing what their leaders infused in their heads but you are practicing Christianity, you forget that each and everyone is practicing the religion that's most pure from their own individual perception.
So if each person is practicing his own Christianity based on his or her own perception of what truth means then how do you quantify falsehood? cheesy
Well that's just by the way, thanks for your time, next time try to look before you leap we are Jehovah's Witnesses the one and only organization of worshipers having the same line of thought with our God! John 17:22 wink

Mr Max, have we both have any discussion about worship or scriptures before?
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Mr Max, have we both have any discussion about worship or scriptures before?
Never mind,
i am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so remember what Paul urged you to do, from now henceforth AVOID ME!

Farewell! smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2021
The clown RussellRutherfo has returned to his den!
The hopeless wolf in sheep's clothing who thinks he could tarnish the image of God's people.

Why not present a gathering of worshipers that he can boldly speak of what they can and can't do?

Well it's simple! False religious groups may try to imitate Christianity but just as counterfeit money is valueless false religions claiming Christians have no value!
I posted the pictures of people all around the globe getting baptized as Jehovah's Witnesses so RussellRutherfo also brought pictures of people getting baptized as Christians.

But while i can boast of what baptized JWs are capable of doing based on their dedication Mr RussellRutherfo can't say anything about those in the pictures he posted, all he just want to tell everyone is "they are also Christians even though i'm not with them and i can't vouch for them regarding what they can do, but JWs are cultists because their own baptism means a lot to each baptismal candidate" Matthew 10:25

Praise Our God JEHOVAH! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Mr four in one person! cheesy
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenOfGod
Your hide out has been bursted so humble yourself instead of allowing frustration to kill you! cheesy

The secret of JWs is humility, you will never find two persons completely agreeing on terms and conditions of worship outside JWs.
Because when a JW finds someone more knowledgeable than himself he humbly ask for the source of such wisdom, arrogant people will never do that that's how we distinguish between a JW and Satan's agents.
So no matter any religion an individual is practicing presently once he's ready to acknowledge someone knows better than him and the other one also is ready to present the source of his knowledge both of them are our brothers forget about the religion they are practicing presently. Even if they should die in ignorance practicing false religions our God will resurrect them because they are willing to subject themselves to God's will which is ONENESS of thought directing the affairs of worshipers! John 17:20-23

Anything apart from that is of the Devil that's why you keep saying "My teaching" instead of "Our teaching" so if you're blind open your eyes now each agent of the devil believes in himself not God who assembles His humble servants under one umbrella! 1Corinthians 1:10

The highlighted exposed you! smiley

MaxInDHouse holy spirit is in me when I say my teaching am referring to the teaching of God

You need to understand God shows revelation to each man which is based on the scriptures

JW don't believe in resurrection ask your Gb
Even if they do you contradict yourself when you exclude Adam

When God already said all mankind is actually Adam because we all came from Adam according to the flesh

You need to know Bible before you contradict yourself all the time
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse holy spirit is in me when I say my teaching am referring to the teaching of God You need to understand God shows revelation to each man which is based on the scriptures JW don't believe in resurrection ask your Gb Even if they do you contradict yourself when you exclude Adam When God already said all mankind is actually Adam because we all came from Adam according to the flesh
You need to know Bible before you contradict yourself all the time

GardenOfGod:

Hahaha.... I got your point.
But mine was on heated argument.
However, on my Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ, He is God and not angel.
The Witnesses have their own belief system that is scripted far away USA by WatchTower.
Whatever their publishing company logically teaches them, is what they hold unto regardless of what other portions of the scriptures infer on the subject.
So it is for your own soul's sake to adhere to the advice of Paul to Timothy and Titus... Avoid them!

Thank you, i believe you should stick to the bolded in red now! smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Thank you, i believe you should stick to the bolded in red now! smiley

Bible only permits us to do what we want when it comes to choosing who we want to talk to

Me I chose only to avoid people when they abuse me

But if you talk with point without abuse just like you did now

Then we can share revelation together that my view

So if you to stick to present circumstances and avoid name calling then we will be just fine
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
But i chose to AVOID you! Romans 16:17 cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Bible only permits us to do what we want when it comes to choosing who we want to talk to Me I chose only to avoid people when they abuse me But if you talk with point without abuse just like you did now Then we can share revelation together that my view
So if you to stick to present circumstances and avoid name calling then we will be just fine
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
But i chose to AVOID you! Romans 16:17 cheesy

lol
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2021

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by johnw47: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jesus hinted many times that He is God
God's word Gives many clues, the blinded don't see them, or believe when shown

Jesus said, "only God is good", soon after that He said ,"I am Good":

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:

Mat 20:15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
johnw47:

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:

Mat 20:15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I tell you not everyone can see this little little mystery God hide it totally from the eyes of those who are not called

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

The Witnesses have their own belief system that is scripted far away USA by WatchTower.
Whatever their publishing company logically teaches them, is what they hold unto regardless of what other portions of the scriptures infer on the subject.
So it is for your own soul's sake to adhere to the advice of Paul to Timothy and Titus... Avoid them!
Genesis 16:17,13 & Malachi 3:1, Amplified Bible &Geneva Bible.
Your Trinity mentors said JWs are correct !
Bros, your claim proven FALSE m
grin grin

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 1:17am On Aug 06, 2021
johnw47:

Is John W good?
grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by johnw47: 2:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

Is John W good?
grin

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

fraud jw janosky

like i said: " the blinded don't see them, or believe when shown"

but of course u false jw's believe that Jesus lies
u believe that God's word is lies, u believe that God's word is contradicting

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by johnw47: 3:11am On Aug 06, 2021
God's word gives plenty of clues that Jesus is God, for those he hasn't blinded

matthew 1:23 refers to Jesus as: "God with us"
john 1:1 supports matthew saying: "the word was God"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin
Do you know how to solve a problem? You go to the taproot and deal with it. Then the problem will be forever solved.

I don't want to join issues with you, if I were to, I would ignore you and focus on the teachings of the WatchTower, which is the root cause of your insanity.
So excuse me!!!

Here's the screenshot of where their misinformation emanated

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Brother Janosky,
We have want they need but they're feeling it's not within our grasp so let's see who is dying in thirst whether Lazarus's brothers or the rich man's brothers.
Remember one will yearn for the other to have a dealing {Luke 16:24} but father Abraham said the great chasm won't allow for such unholy union! Luke 16:25-26
Why do you think they're all yearning to chat with JWs even when they don't want to accept our teachings? Luke 16:27-30 grin

Janosky:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]The clown RussellRutherfo has returned to his den!
The hopeless wolf in sheep's clothing who thinks he could tarnish the image of God's people.

Why not present a gathering of worshipers that he can boldly speak of what they can and can't do?

Well it's simple! False religious groups may try to imitate Christianity but just as counterfeit money is valueless false religions claiming Christians have no value!
I posted the pictures of people all around the globe getting baptized as Jehovah's Witnesses so RussellRutherfo also brought pictures of people getting baptized as Christians.

But while i can boast of what baptized JWs are capable of doing based on their dedication Mr RussellRutherfo can't say anything about those in the pictures he posted, all he just want to tell everyone is "they are also Christians even though i'm not with them and i can't vouch for them regarding what they can do, but JWs are cultists because their own baptism means a lot to each baptismal candidate" Matthew 10:25

Praise Our God JEHOVAH! smiley[/s]

Mugu

My question to you has made many realise that Jehovah Witness Cult is a selfish one who don't obey Jehovah especially as regards James 1:27.

You can keep gloating but you getting exposed. I have been busy at my business for some days but since you mentioned me. The people should expect a new exposure on the lies of the Jehovah Witness Cult. It's just lack of time as I would have been going into the JW cult books that I have and keep exposing their lies more.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Mugu
My question to you has made many realise that Jehovah Witness Cult is a selfish one who don't obey Jehovah especially as regards James 1:27.
You can keep gloating but you getting exposed. I have been busy at my business for some days but since you mentioned me. The people should expect a new exposure on the lies of the Jehovah Witness Cult. It's just lack of time as I would have been going into the JW cult books that I have and keep exposing their lies more.

Keep exposing while honest hearted and sincere individuals keep dedicating their lives for the truth found among Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

You called me mugu yet i asked you to PRESENT your religion so everyone can SEE the WORKS your FAITH is doing only for you to post pictures of people you can't even say anything about their beliefs! cheesy

Shame on the enemies of TRUTH!

Meanwhile you can continue deceiving yourself just as the first century Jewish critics who labeled Jesus as "Chief Cultist" so what should we expect from you a descendant of the Pharisees? Matthew 10:25 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Do you know how to solve a problem? You go to the taproot and deal with it. Then the problem will be forever solved.

I don't want to join issues with you, if I were to, I would ignore you and focus on the teachings of the WatchTower, which is the root cause of your insanity.
So excuse me!!!

Here's the screenshot of where their misinformation emanated
You are a confirmed bigot.
The same message in your Trinitarian Amplified Bible & Geneva Bible @ Genesis 16:7 , Malachi 3:1 & Daniel 10:13.
Even before you were born
grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
James 1:27

“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.”
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

Hosea 12:3-5.
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;
he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there—

3 In the womb he took his brother by the heel; and in his [b]manhood he [c]had power with God: 4 yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed; he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him at Beth-el, and there he spake with us, 5 [d]even Jehovah, the God of hosts; Jehovah is his memorial name.

STOP DECEIVING yourself.
Small kid.

grin grin grin

Small Boy.

Due to the strange doctrines of lies and wrong scripture quotations that GB has concocted for Jehovah witnesses to deviate and confuse their listeners.

Most JWs don't read outside the false lies of JW materials hence become ignorant of the facts. You would in no way know of the Two Powers known amongst the Jews before the Rabbis stopped the knowledge of that. The Word of Jehovah and the Angel of Jehovah or the Spirit of Jehovah all were Jehovah wherever seen in the Hebrew Scriptures but since as usual you and MaxDintheHouse would reject these facts.
Now, let me ask you one simple question because I have discovered that Jehovah witnesses are not allowed to use their brains. GB has to do all the thinking for them.

Since these angels you mentioned in Hosea and the encounter of Jacob bear the name of Jehovah directly which we know and you brought up in other to deflect the clear facts that it was Jehovah himself that came down in Genesis 18 and according to the Jehovah Witness Cult theology of which you JWs teach that Jesus is Angel Michael.

Now since, according to the Jehovah Witness theology of Jesus being Angel Michael. The question is embedded here: then the Christians must be the only true followers and the Jehovah witnesses false followers since the Main Christians call Jesus Jehovah. (Angel Michael according to JW grin).

Why do JWs have a problem with this?!
Since:
©Men are not to worship Angels but these so called angels in Genesis 18 (one Jehovah who manifested as three angels) was worshipped by Abraham as he bowed to them. You see the silly word games GB plays that is why they have to constantly change some Bible words like change Worship in some verses to Obeisance and leaving the word, Worship in some other verses that doesn't give them problem explaining. Now, since Jesus according to JW theology is the highest Angel called Michael then the Christians are also correct in worshipping Jesus or calling Jesus Jehovah since Hosea and Jacob did that. People, am you following?!

What Janosky did not screenshot for you all was the correct Christian Understanding of Hosea 12:3-5 and this is it below:

and by his strength he had power with God; the Targum is, with the angel, as in Hosea 12:4; he is called a man in the history of this event in Genesis 32:24; not that he was a mere man, since he is here expressly called God, and afterwards the Lord God of hosts; and there it is evident, from the context, he was a divine Person, and no other than the Son of God; who, though not as yet incarnate, appeared in a human form, as a presage of his future incarnation; though this was not a mere apparition, spectre, or phantasm, as Josephus {t} calls it; for it was not in a dream, or in a visionary way, that this wrestling and striving was between this divine Person in this form and Jacob, but in reality; it was a real substance which the Son of God formed, animated, actuated, and assumed, for that time and purpose, and then laid it aside; which touched Jacob, and he touched that, laid hold on it, and held it fast, and strove with it, and had power over it, and over God in it; even over him that is God over all, the true God and eternal life, the Lord Jesus Christ; not a created God, or God by office, but by nature; as the perfections that are in him, and the works and worship ascribed to him, declare: now Jacob had power over him "by his strength"; not by his natural strength; either of his body, which could not have been equal to the strength of this human body assumed for the time, as it was used and managed by a divine Person, unless he had been extraordinarily assisted and strengthened; or of his mind and soul, not by any spiritual strength he had of himself; but by what he had from this divine Person, with whom he wrestled; who put strength into him, and supported and increased the power and strength of faith in prayer; so that he prevailed over him, and got the blessing, for which reason his name was called Israel, Genesis 32:28.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Keep exposing while honest hearted and sincere individuals keep dedicating their lives for the truth found among Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

You called me mugu yet i asked you to PRESENT your religion so everyone can SEE the WORKS your FAITH is doing only for you to post pictures of people you can't even say anything about their beliefs! cheesy

Shame on the enemies of TRUTH!

Meanwhile you can continue deceiving yourself just as the first century Jewish critics who labeled Jesus as "Chief Cultist" so what should we expect from you a descendant of the Pharisees? Matthew 10:25 cheesy

grin

The usual JW script of crying victim.

Notice I never used to call you Mugu. I used to reserve that for Janosky not until I noticed I your write-ups. You refer to me as "confused dullard" and other like words then I knew it was time to withdrew the small respect i had for you and treat you same way I treat Janosky.

Not my fault. You played the game first.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
Bring out the WORKS of your Jesus, i'm showing everyone on this forum the fine works of my own Jesus (Archangel Michael).
Every readers of the Bible knows that God is working with His own people and Satan is also working with his own people.
So if you call what i'm posting the works of Satan then PRESENT the works of your own God. Matthew 10:22-25
Even if it's Ògbóni just let people see the fine works of your God! Matthew 5:13-16
Abi your own God no dey work? James 2:18-26 cheesy

............... WATCHTOWER VERDICT..............
CHRIST HAS BEEN VISIBLY ON EARTH
SINCE 1874 AND 1974

"Surely there is not the slightest room for doubt in the mind of a truly consecrated child of God that the Lord Jesus Christ is present and has been since 1974 . . "
(The Watchtower, January 1, 1924, page 5)

"Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874, A.D., according to the testimony of the prophets, to those who have ears to hear it: and the formal inauguration of his kingly office dates from April 1878, A.D., and the first work of the Kingdom, as shown by our Lord, in his parables and prophecy (the gathering of his elect), is now in progress. 'The dead in Christ shall rise first,' explained the Lord through the Apostles; and the resurrection of the Church shall be in a moment"
(The Battle of Armageddon, Studies in the Scriptures Series IV, 1897, page 62)

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

.......... WATCHTOWER VERDICT.........
SINCE 1874 AND 1974

"Surely there is not the slightest room for doubt in the mind of a truly consecrated child of God that the Lord Jesus Christ is present and has been since 1974 . . "

"Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874, A.D., according to the testimony of the prophets, to those who have ears to hear it: and the formal inauguration of his kingly office dates from April 1878, A.D., and the first work of the Kingdom, as shown by our Lord, in his parables and prophecy (the gathering of his elect), is now in progress. 'The dead in Christ shall rise first,' explained the Lord through the Apostles; and the resurrection of the Church shall be in a moment"

grin grin grin grin grin
PASTOR RUSSELL THE SOLE MOUTHPIECE OF THE WATCHTOWER JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

In the September 15, 1922, issue of The Watchtower, on page 279, is this statement: "God gave Brother Russell to the church to be the mouthpiece for him; and those who claim to have learned the truth apart from Brother Russell and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as deceivers, ready to lead the flock of God in their way."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Small Boy.

Due to the strange doctrines of lies and wrong scripture quotations that GB has concocted for Jehovah witnesses to deviate and confuse their listeners.

Most JWs don't read outside the false lies of JW materials hence become ignorant of the facts. You would in no way know of the Two Powers known amongst the Jews before the Rabbis stopped the knowledge of that. The Word of Jehovah and the Angel of Jehovah or the Spirit of Jehovah all were Jehovah wherever seen in the Hebrew Scriptures but since as you usual you and MaxDintheHouse would reject these facts. Now, let me ask you one simple question because I have discovered that Jehovah witnesses are not allowed to use their brains. GB has to do all the thinking for them.

John 7:16 , John 15:15, John 17:17, Jesus Christ teaches JEHOVAH'S word he learned from JEHOVAH his heavenly Father.
But "the word" is a spiritual being different from his heavenly father.

Genesis 16:7, Genesis 18:1-3, Hebrews 13:2, JEHOVAH'S angels were entertained by men.

Your Trinitarian mentors said holy spirit is NOT the Father, JEHOVAH.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Since these angels you mentioned in Hosea and the encounter of Jacob bear the name of Jehovah directly which we know and you brought up in other to deflect the clear facts that it was Jehovah himself that came down in Genesis 18 and according to the Jehovah Witness Cult theology that Jesus is Angel Michael.

Since, according to the Jehovah Witness theology of Jesus being Angel Michael. The question is embedded here: then the Christians must bee the true followers and the Jehovah witnesses false followers since they call Jesus (Angel Michael according to JW). They call Jesus Jehovah.

Angel OF JEHOVAH, emphasis on "OF" , evidence of ownership.

All faithful angels, including Archangel Michael ,belongs to Jehovah and represent their Owner & Creator.

Hebrews 13:2 says the ones entertained by Abraham were angels representing JEHOVAH @ Genesis 18.
Scriptural theology.

Matthew 25:31, Jesus the Angel of the Lord leads who ?
2 Thess 1:7-9, Jesus the angel of the Lord is leading who?

Small boy grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
RussellRutherfo:
grin
The usual JW script of crying victim.
Notice I never used to call you Mugu. I used to reserve that for Janosky not until I noticed I your write-ups. You refer to me as "confused dullard" and other like words then I knew it was time to withdrew the small respect i had for you and treat you same way I treat Janosky.
Not my fault. You played the game first.

I love it because when you called someone a name you need to substantiate so that everyone can see how fitting it is!

So who is the mugu and confused dullard?

Is it the person whose faith is WORKING what all eyes can SEE or the one complaining bitterly with nothing to show for his professed FAITH? James 2:18-26 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

............... WATCHTOWER VERDICT..............
SINCE 1874 AND 1974

grin grin grin grin grin

GardenOfGod:

Can they keep their own laws? cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

Hosea 12:3-5.
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;
he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there—

3 In the womb he took his brother by the heel; and in his [b]manhood he [c]had power with God: 4 yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed; he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him at Beth-el, and there he spake with us, 5 [d]even Jehovah, the God of hosts; Jehovah is his memorial name.

STOP DECEIVING yourself.
Small kid.

grin grin grin

Small Boy.

Most JWs don't read outside the false lies of JW materials hence become ignorant of the facts. You would in no way know of the Two Powers known amongst the Jews before the Rabbis stopped the knowledge of that. The Word of Jehovah and the Angel of Jehovah or the Spirit of Jehovah all were Jehovah wherever seen in the Hebrew Scriptures but since as you usual you and MaxDintheHouse would reject these facts.

And to give you one instance. We see in:

Zechariah 3:1 NKJV — Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him.
Zechariah 3:2 KJV — And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Wherever you see LORD in KJV which is one of the Bible translations on JW site despite Jehovah Witnesses claiming that it is a "bad Bible" grin They are such wicked liars. Now, you see the LORD saying to Satan that the LORD rebukes Satan. Now, let's put this in Jehovah witness terminology which will be rendered as: Jehovah said unto Satan, Jehovah rebukes thee grin

To show how the Governing Body knows that this is a problem for them in their previous perverted New World Translation editions. They know that this is Jehovah and His Word who is Jehovah too so what they did do. They had it changed in their translation to read Angel of Jehovah grin. If you are not a studious student of the Bible. These satanic JW cult, GB, MaxDintheHouse, Janosky, DappaD, etcetera will deceive you.

Let's see how they changed it in their Poison Perverted Silversword JW's Nude World Translation:
Zechariah 3:2
Then the angel of Jehovah said to Satan: “May Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan,+ yes, may Jehovah, who has chosen Jerusalem,+ rebuke you! Is not this one a burning log snatched out of the fire?”
Now, let's expose these JW liars by showing you Nairalanders what other authentic Bible translations and older than the JW perverted Nude World Translation (NWT) says in this verse:

Zechariah 3:2 ASV — And Jehovah said unto Satan, Jehovah rebuke thee, O Satan; yea, Jehovah that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Zechariah 3:2 DBY — And Jehovah said unto Satan, Jehovah rebuke thee, O Satan! Yea, Jehovah that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee! Is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
Zechariah 3:2 YLT — And Jehovah saith unto the Adversary: 'Jehovah doth push against thee, O Adversary, Yea, push against thee doth Jehovah, Who is fixing on Jerusalem, Is not this a brand delivered from fire?'
Zechariah 3:2 EM — Jehovah dijo a Satanás: --Jehovah te reprenda, oh Satanás. Jehovah, quien ha escogido a Jerusalén, te reprenda. ¿No es éste un tizón arrebatado del fuego?

Zechariah 3:2 RVR09 — Y dijo Jehová á Satán: Jehová te reprenda, oh Satán; Jehová, que ha escogido á Jerusalem, te reprenda. ¿No es éste tizón arrebatado del incendio?

Even Vulgate Latin Bible:
Zechariah 3:2 VUL — et dixit Dominus ad Satan increpet Dominus in te Satan et increpet Dominus in te qui elegit Hierusalem numquid non iste torris est erutus de igne

Even the Geneva Bible that the mugu Janosky loves to cherry pick from:
Zechariah 3:2
And the Lord said vnto Satan, The Lord reprooue thee, O Satan: euen the Lord that hath chosen Ierusalem, reprooue thee. Is not this a brand taken out of the fire?

Christian Nairalanders, don't let no JW deceive you. The Godhead is a concept everywhere even in the Old Testament Hebrew Scriptures. Only ignorant gullible people like Cults(Islam, JWs, Modalists, Arian Heretics, etcetera) and foolish self-professing Christians like Daddy Freeze deny these facts. If you study the Bible deep even going by just the Old Testament. You will be shocked by these facts. The Godhead or what we call Trinity was not formed at Nicea council like they would want to have you believe.

Now, let me ask you one simple question because I have discovered that Jehovah witnesses are not allowed to use their brains. GB has to do all the thinking for them.

Since these angels you mentioned in Hosea and the encounter of Jacob bear the name of Jehovah directly which we know and you brought up in other to deflect the clear facts that it was Jehovah himself that came down in Genesis 18 and according to the Jehovah Witness Cult theology that Jesus is Angel Michael.

Since, according to the Jehovah Witness theology of Jesus being Angel Michael. The question is embedded here: then the Christians must bee the true followers and the Jehovah witnesses false followers since they call Jesus (Angel Michael according to JW). They call Jesus Jehovah.

Since:
©Men are not to worship Angels but these so called angels in Genesis 18 (one Jehovah who manifested as three angels) was worshipped by Abraham as he bowed to them. You see the silly word games GB plays that is why they have to constantly change some bible words like changing worship in some verses to Obeisance and leaving the word, worship in some other verses that doesn't give the problem explaining. Now, since Jesus according to JW theology is the highest Angel called Michael then the Christians are also correct in worshipping Jesus or calling Jesus Jehovah since Hosea and Jacob did that.

What Janosky did not screenshot for you all was the correct Christian Understanding of Hosea 12:3-5 and this is it below:

and by his strength he had power with God; the Targum is, with the angel, as in Hosea 12:4; he is called a man in the history of this event in Genesis 32:24; not that he was a mere man, since he is here expressly called God, and afterwards the Lord God of hosts; and there it is evident, from the context, he was a divine Person, and no other than the Son of God; who, though not as yet incarnate, appeared in a human form, as a presage of his future incarnation; though this was not a mere apparition, spectre, or phantasm, as Josephus {t} calls it; for it was not in a dream, or in a visionary way, that this wrestling and striving was between this divine Person in this form and Jacob, but in reality; it was a real substance which the Son of God formed, animated, actuated, and assumed, for that time and purpose, and then laid it aside; which touched Jacob, and he touched that, laid hold on it, and held it fast, and strove with it, and had power over it, and over God in it; even over him that is God over all, the true God and eternal life, the Lord Jesus Christ; not a created God, or God by office, but by nature; as the perfections that are in him, and the works and worship ascribed to him, declare: now Jacob had power over him "by his strength"; not by his natural strength; either of his body, which could not have been equal to the strength of this human body assumed for the time, as it was used and managed by a divine Person, unless he had been extraordinarily assisted and strengthened; or of his mind and soul, not by any spiritual strength he had of himself; but by what he had from this divine Person, with whom he wrestled; who put strength into him, and supported and increased the power and strength of faith in prayer; so that he prevailed over him, and got the blessing, for which reason his name was called Israel, Genesis 32:28.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Since:
©Men are not to worship Angels but these so called angels in Genesis 18 (one Jehovah who manifested as three angels) was worshipped by Abraham as he bowed to them.
You see the silly word games GB plays that is why they have to constantly change some bible words like changing worship in some verses to Obeisance and leaving the word, worship in some other verses that doesn't give the problem explaining. **2
Now, since Jesus according to JW theology is the highest Angel called Michael then the Christians are also correct in worshipping Jesus or calling Jesus Jehovah since Hosea and Jacob did that.

When Rutherfo prostrates or bow down to his parents (as Abraham bowed down) does he Rutherfo worship his parents?

Matthew 4:10 & Revelation 3:12, did Jesus Christ instruct anyone to give him worship?

The Jews and the Targum said God created the Spiritual being called "Wisdom" @ Proverbs 8:22 (the same Wisdom called Jesus Christ @ 1 Corinthians 1:24).
The Targum NEVER said Jesus is "uncreated", Mr LIENUS.

Does Rutherfo now agree with the Targum that at John 1:1 Jesus the word was "Divine Person"? grin grin
At anytime, did Jews believe Jesus is God Almighty?
This LIENUS, "The Jews said "Jesus calling God his own Father" @ John 5:18.
Is John 5:18 still in your Bible?
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Which Is The Real Jesus? / What Did You Learn In Church Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.