Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,223 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8345 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I love it because when you called someone a name you need to substantiate so that everyone can see how fitting it is!

So who is the mugu and confused dullard?

Is it the person whose faith is WORKING what all eyes can SEE or the one complaining bitterly with nothing to show for his professed FAITH? James 2:18-26 smiley

You might need to be re-educated on "Working Faith". I have a strong feeling you don't even know what that means. If you do and knowing the history of JW lies like I know like the back of my fingers then you know you don't have a clue about Faith or even an attachment to it.

As usual with JWs quoting Bible verses that have no connection with what they say and trying to deceive people with confused analogies that don't connect. It is so easy for me to show the world using this James 2:18-26 how JWs are condemned by this Bible verse like I did with James 1:27 which shows Jehovah witness is not a Pure Religion not to talk of "only Truth religion" like they usually claim to gullible people.
You will never see JW care for starving children, the Fatherless, etcetera like the Main Christian Churches emulate Jesus Christ in doing rather the cult JW takes only and build massive media centers to deceive more gullible people who don't study the Bible deeply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

You might need to be re-educated on "Working Faith". I have a strong feeling you don't even know what that means. If you do and knowing the history of JW lies like I know like the back of my fingers then you know you don't have a clue about Faith or even an attachment to it.

As usual with JWs quoting Bible verses that have no connection with what they say and trying to deceive people with confused analogies that don't connect. It is so easy for me to show the world using this James 2:18-26 how JWs are condemned by this Bible verse like I did with James 1:27 which shows Jehovah witness is not a Pure Religion not to talk of "only Truth religion" like they usually claim to gullible people.
You will never see JW care for starving children, the Fatherless, etcetera like the Main Christian Churches emulate Jesus Christ in doing rather the cult JW takes only and build massive media centers to deceive more gullible people who don't study the Bible deeply.
Let's enlighten ourselves! smiley
The highlighted shows how deceived you are as you've fallen yakata into the hands of greedy politicians claiming Christians!
There were millions of orphans in Israel, please how many did Jesus cared for?
Is it not only those coming to listen to him that he fed?
Well go out there and see if you will find one of JWs begging in your streets! Psalms 37:25
Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) is the same yesterday, today and forever {Hebrews 13:8} he will only worry about those coming to him, he wasn't going about searching for paupers and homeless otherwise all Israelites would have become rich people if that's what Jesus did!
So just like our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ we only concentrate on the job we are asked to do not what the world feel we should do! Matthew 11:2-6 compare to Luke 12:13-14

Our assignment is to gather people from all races, settle the prejudice causing disputes within them, compel them to embrace peace, forgo vengeance and the use of weapons, and make them vow never to think of wars anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

That's what Jesus came to do so you can't judge us for doing what we are sent to do all because we aren't doing what pleases you! cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

[s]John 7:16 , John 15:15, John 17:17, Jesus Christ teaches JEHOVAH'S word he learned from JEHOVAH his heavenly Father.
But "the word" is a spiritual being different from his heavenly father.

Genesis 16:7, Genesis 18:1-3, Hebrews 13:2, JEHOVAH'S angels were entertained by men.

Your Trinitarian mentors said holy spirit is NOT the Father, JEHOVAH.
Continue DECEIVING yourself[/s].

grin grin

They deceive yourself. You are still a small boy in this game. You might have been getting away with others but not me. Your usual style of throwing up many Bible verses to quickly confuse the people as the Satanist Arian Heretical JW you are will not work as long as I am here.

Infact, what I will do is to start picking these Verses one by one so people can read and know the truth since you and MaxDintheHouse reject Revelation 5:5-6 which shows clearly to even the Blind that Jesus arose from the midst of the Light called Jehovah which makes Jesus Jehovah too as the Son of a thing is same thing. This analogy applies to Jehovah. If the offspring of an animal is an animal and that of a human being is a human being. Each thing after their types then Jesus who is the Word of Jehovah without an Earthly father is Jehovah too. Of the same essence just like the Son of a human is a human too. It is same way that the Son of God is God who arose directly from God and also having the Seven horns and Seven eyes which are the Seven Spirits of God and never the Angel Michael who doesn't possess the Seven Spirits and Eyes of Jehovah which makes concrete John 1:1-3 that the JWs Arian Heretics changed in their Nude World Translation Bible.

Let us take John 7:16 you mentioned which is you as usual trying to do abcadabra and declare Jesus independent of Jehovah and deny Jesus as Jehovah. When Jesus says in John 7:16 talking to the Jews in the Temple about HIS teachings as from Jehovah, the Highest Light from which Jesus, the Light of the World arose directly from and took on Human flesh in John 1:14. Does this mean now that Jesus was not God?!!

The Answer is No and how do we know this. Christian Nairalanders. Please, go to John 3:11 where Jesus was talking to Nicodemus about anyone who will see the Kingdom of God must be born of Water and Spirit. You know JWs are born of lies going by their history so be rest assured that despite this being harsh. No JW will see the Kingdom of God (This breaks my heart so terribly because I still have some of my loved ones there who are still deceived and think I am the enemy).

The confusion of Jehovah witnesses steam from the fact that they equate the earthly life of Jesus with HIS Spirit Jehovah life(John 3:cool. Notice people what JESUS next tells and answer Nicodemus in John 3:10 and tells Nicodemus in John 3:11 of how He is Jehovah as they are One. The "WE" who speak in one message/teaching/doctrine that Janosky refers to in John 7:16. Read the Bible deep. It is one of the most wonderful thing.

Notice how Janosky and MaxDintheHouse, etcetera will throw irrelevant unconnected verses again as he won't be able to answer who was the "WE" that Jesus was talking about here in John 3:11 and in verse 12 following next. Jesus switches again from trinity talk of "WE" to Himself singular since this is what the Jews can understand. Let's see John 3:11 in different Bible translations inclusive of the Silversword Nude World Translation Bible of the JWs.

John 3:11 KJV — Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

John 3:11 ASV — Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that which we know, and bear witness of that which we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

John 3:11 NET — I tell you the solemn truth, we speak about what we know and testify about what we have seen, but you people do not accept our testimony.

JW's Nude World Translation Bible:
Most truly I say to you, what we know we speak, and what we have seen we bear witness to, but you do not receive the witness we give.

As usual as the JWs. The Pharisees Jews even Nicodemus at this moment didn't accept the fact of Jesus as Jehovah on Earth. He stepping into His creation to save Mankind that is all those who put their faith in Him, the only Saviour.

The Holy Spirit had not yet come or be given them as evident in John 7:39 so just like the JWs of today who don't have the Holy Spirit given. Notice that Jehovah witnesses will tell you that the Holy Spirit is just a force so as they were absent of the Holyspirit. The Pharisees Jews or their equivalent today that is the JWs will never accept the evidence/testimony/fact of the Godhead what we call Trinity even today.

However, he said this concerning the spirit, which those who put faith in him were about to receive; for as yet there was no spirit,+ because Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 7:39 NLT — (When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.)
This translation puts it better. Jesus is the living water that whoever tastes will never thirst again. Remember Jesus Christ and the Samaritan woman. The Holyspirit of the Godhead too is the Living water and the Father which is the highest power entity of Light that they both came from is the water that Jesus must be re-united back with in Spirit (Seated at his Right hand which represents the Glory of the Father). The only Glory that Jesus had in John 1:14 before the Holy Spirit was given to those who have now accepted Jesus as Jehovah.

John 7:39 HNV — But he said this about the Spirit, which those believing in him were to receive. For the Ruach HaKodesh was not yet given, because Yeshua wasn't yet glorified.

The Father which is the Light and Jesus who arose from him are one. This will never be accepted by those who are filled with itchy ears, smeared hearts, blockheads spiritually,JWs, Muslims, Modalists, Arian Heretics, etcetera.

John 14:10 NKJV — “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

Even me JWs don't believe this. Jesus begs them like He begged the Pharisees Jews. Believe because of:

John 14:11 NKJV — “Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

To show how these children of Belial JW publishers have been sent out by Satan to confuse people. Check their own Bible translation of John 14:10-11. They will change it so it can suit their doctrine different from all other other Bible translations say clearly about Jehovah inside Jesus and Jesus inside Jehovah which completely makes Jesus God.

©How else does Jesus carry Jehovah. Note Holy Spirit now if Jesus is not God.
© To put icing on the Cake for you Christian Nairalanders.

John 14:14
If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

John 14:14 ASV — If ye shall ask anything in my name, that will I do.

It would be foolishness to think Angel Michael will be asked anything in his name and he would do it for 7billion people who all at the same time call on the Name of Jesus Christ. Only God/Jehovah/Jesus Christ can do this as God HE is. Notice Jesus didn't say if you ask anything in my name that Jehovah will do it. Nope. Jesus said HE will do it directly and immediately and that my friends is Jehovah himself as Jesus. grin

Christians, read your Bible. These JWs liars don't stand a chance against you if you dedicate just 1hour only to studying the Bible and their History everyday.

Do you know why anyone will choose to deny Jesus as God like the JWs, Muslims, Daddy Freeze, Arian Heretics, etcetera will do because of this:

John 3:19-21 NKJV — “And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. “For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. “But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

Daddy Freeze is being exposed with the Hushpuppi matter. JWs are exposed with their history of lies, pedophile elders, circuit overseers and false prophecies but MaxDintheHouse and Janosky, DappaD, haddeylium, etcetera will do everything possible in the books to defend the organization despite they know the lies. Muslims and their MuhamMad gets exposed for lies, Pedophilia with a doll playing 9year old girl child named AYESHA, etcetera. They are all birds of the same feather who pretend to know Jesus Christ but never know Him.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Let's enlighten ourselves! smiley
The highlighted shows how deceived you are as you've fallen yakata into the hands of greedy politicians claiming Christians!
Is it not only those coming to listen to him that he fed?
Well go out there and see if you will find one of JWs begging in your streets! Psalms 37:25
Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) is the same yesterday, today and forever {Hebrews 13:8} he will only worry about those coming to him, he wasn't going about searching for paupers and homeless otherwise all Israelites would have become rich people if that's what Jesus did!
So just like our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ we only concentrate on the job we are asked to do not what the world feel we should do! Matthew 11:2-6 compare to Luke 12:13-14

Our assignment is to gather people from all races, settle the prejudice causing disputes within them, compel them to embrace peace, forgo vengeance and the use of weapons, and make them vow never to think of wars anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

That's what Jesus came to do so you can't judge us for doing what we are sent to do all because we aren't doing what pleases you[/s]! cheesy

Did Jesus feed the 5000 or not?

As usual you attack Jesus here in your own words:

Notice these JW's Babble Crap even going as far as telling lies against Jesus Christ to suit their teachings of only been selfish to their fellow JWs people as others are not their neighbours. Only those who listen to their lies but did Jesus Christ act this way?!!

The answer is no as we can see from the encounter of Jesus and the smart Lawyer who tried to corner Jesus Christ. If Jesus Christ can tell him in verse 37 to go do likewise like the good Samaritan did not minding if the man was a Jew or modern day Jehovah Witnesses who despises the Samaritans like the Christians are called "Christendom" by Jehovah witnesses. Exactly the same way Jews looked down on the Samaritans.

Luke 10:25-37 NKJV — And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” He said to him, “What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?” So he answered and said, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’ ” And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.” But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” Then Jesus answered and said: “A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. “Now by chance a certain priest came down that road. And when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. “Likewise a Levite, when he arrived at the place, came and looked, and passed by on the other side. “But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion. “So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. “On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said to him, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I come again, I will repay you.’ “So which of these three do you think was neighbor to him who fell among the thieves?” And he said, “He who showed mercy on him.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”

Notice, that the smart Lawyer asked Jesus what he must do to inherit eternal life. Did Jesus tell him go and teach false changed teachings of overlapping generation, blood transfusion, Nisan 14th memorial for only the 144,000 that will go to hell, millions living will never Die, no birthday but anniversary and wedding rings grin. Deceived JWs. The answer is No. Jesus instead him the principle as practiced by the main Christians today unlike the JWs which is to Love God with all your heart and your neighbour as yourself. Notice the Lawyer just like JW MaxDintheHouse who tries to say to Jesus justifying his evil self that only fellow Jehovah witnesses who listen to them or gullible people who listen to them are their only neighbours to take care of and Jesus Christ said to the Lawyer a big No just like Jesus says today to JWs through the exposure of their history of lies.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Janosky:

Genesis 16:17,13 & Malachi 3:1, Amplified Bible &Geneva Bible.
Your Trinity mentors said JWs are correct !
Bros, your claim proven FALSE m
grin grin
GardenofGod.

I hope you are not swayed by this wrong understanding that this small boy, Janosky is saying to confuse you.

There are many things that I would love to say to you about the understanding of the Jews of the Spirit or Angel of Yahweh as Yahweh but this knowledge is now made taboo by Rabbis as in several passages of the Hebrew Scriptures you will see this element very well which shows the Godhead or what some Christians call Trinity is everywhere in the Bible even in the old testament.

The Rabbinic Jews before the New Testament of which they don't accept or accept Jesus knew that the Angel of Yahweh or the Word of Yahweh or the Spirit of Yahweh was also Yahweh. These JWs don't read deep. They are only caged with their false teachings so are unaware of what Hebrew Scholars know about these facts.

You can do more research on this. This Scholar will help you start up your journey as regards this:

Dr. Michael Heiser.
Check him out.

Zechariah 3:2 ASV — And Jehovah said unto Satan, Jehovah rebuke thee, O Satan; yea, Jehovah that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

There are many more like this to see in the Old Testament.

Also, follow Dr. Anthony Rogers. He is a Greek grammarian and titan on the Godhead concept even in the Old Testament Hebrew Scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Do you know how to solve a problem? You go to the taproot and deal with it. Then the problem will be forever solved.

I don't want to join issues with you, if I were to, I would ignore you and focus on the teachings of the WatchTower, which is the root cause of your insanity.
So excuse me!!!

Here's the screenshot of where their misinformation emanated

You don't deal with Jehovah Witnesses by avoiding them. You study more and go head on with them. They will be the ones to avoid you as soon as they notice you know all their lies, history and also know the Word of God and can't be deceived by them. People like Janosky are usually sent out by their congregation to go and tackle people that they feel gives the average JW tough time but when I meet his type. They are usually small fries as we pour over the lies in their materials and also bring out all my Bible translations, theirs in my possession, publications with their lies, etcetera.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

You don't deal with Jehovah Witnesses by avoiding them. You study more and go head on with them. They will be the one to avoid you as soon as they notice you know all their lies, history and also know the Word of God and can't be deceived by them. People like Janosky are usually sent out by their congregation to go and tackle people that they feel gives the average JW tough time but when I meet his time. They are usually small fries as pour over the lies in their materials and also bring out all my Bible translations, theirs in my possession, publications with their lies, etcetera.

Continue DECEIVING yourself.
The same Rutherfo who lied against the Jewish Targum. cheesy grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Did Jesus feed the 5000 or not?
They are people who came to listen to him not each and every Israelite!
In fact the next day when the same people came for the same purpose Jesus exposed them and after they found out that he's not a philanthropist they thought he is they all deserted him! John 6:25-66 wink
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

GardenofGod.

I hope you are not swayed by this wrong understanding that this small boy, Janosky is saying to confuse you.

There are many things that I would love to say to you about the understanding of the Jews of the Spirit or Angel of Yahweh as Yahweh [/b]but this knowledge is now made taboo by Rabbis as in several passages of the Hebrew Scriptures you will see this element very well which shows the Godhead or what some Christians call Trinity is everywhere in the Bible even in the old testament.

The Rabbinic Jews before the New Testament of which they don't accept or accept Jesus [b]knew that the Angel of Yahweh
[s]or the Word of Yahweh or the Spirit of Yahweh [/s]was also Yahweh. These JWs don't read deep. They are only caged with their false teachings so as unaware of what Hebrew Scholars know about this.

You can do more research on this. This Scholar will help you start up your journey as regards this:

Dr. Michael Heiser.
Check him out.

Zechariah 3:2 ASV — And Jehovah said unto Satan, Jehovah rebuke thee, O Satan; yea, Jehovah that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

There are many more like this to see in the Old Testament.

Also, follow Dr. Anthony Rogers. He is a Greek grammarian and titan on the Godhead concept even in the Old Testament Hebrew Scriptures.

Isaiah 6:8
And I heard the voice of LORD JEHOVAH who said: “Whom shall I send,
and who will go?”, and I said, “Behold here I am; send me"

Yahweh sends out angels/Messengers for his errands.
No dey DECEIVE yourself, small boy
grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Russell I know, Rutherford I know, WHO ARE YOU Janosky? WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

"God gave Brother Russell (not Janosky or MaxInDHouse) to the church to be the *mouthpiece* for him; and those (e.g. Janosky and MaxInDHouse) who claim to have learned the truth apart from *Brother Russell* and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as "deceivers", ready to lead the flock of God in their way." (The Watchtower, September 15, 1922 page 279)
A word is enough for the wise!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Janosky:

No dey DECEIVE yourself, small boy[/s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

They are people who came to listen to him not each and every Israelite!
In fact the next day when the same people came for the same purpose Jesus exposed them and after they found out that he's not a philanthropist they thought he is they all deserted him! John 6:25-66[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Janosky:

No dey DECEIVE yourself, small boy
grin

grin
You be small pikin.

grin

I go dey expose you. You need to study more. You be small boy for this game. I will be taking you on verse for verse exposing your ignorance and false JW Belial theocratic teaching.
grin
You quoted Isaiah 6:8 which is exactly about the Yahweh (Jehovah) of Jehovah that resurfaces everywhere in the Bible unlike what your 8-men charlatan Realtors Governing Body are telling you and you try to have it off falsely as saying the VOICE of YHWH(Jehovah) as angels/Messengers. May God forgive you of your Blasphemy against Him. Even Satan your Master that sent you out and MaxDintheHouse, DappaD, haddeylium, etcetera on this work will never say that before YHWH(Jehovah).

Now, let's keep exposing this Publisher of Belialite, Janosky because even your Nude World Translation Bible doesn't say this and GB knows that there are many instances of this in the Old Testament Convenant Hebrew Scriptures that is why they don't even have a Hebraic Interlinear for their Nude World Translation Bible. Nairaland Christians have you thought of this before. The JW have a false Kingdom Interlinear for their Greek Scriptures translation but none for their Hebrew Scriptures. grin Where did they translate their Hebrew Scriptures from?!! That's because they know they will be exposed repeatedly by any diligent student of the Bible.

Let's see what some Older translations of the Bible with real Hebrew Interlinear texts say about the VOICE of YHWH (Jehovah) here in Isaiah 6:8 being exactly YHWH(Jehovah) and even the Septuagint Greek of this text which was read amongst the Jews of the period when Greek became the World language just like we have English language today as World language says Kyrios same title given to Jesus in the New Testament Greek Scriptures confirming Jesus as Jehovah and not a messenger. Let's see:

Isaiah 6:8 NLT — Then I heard the Lord(Jehovah Witnesses had here in their perverted Bible saying: the Voice of Jehovah which guys make me ask them, grin is the Voice of Jehovah not Jehovah Himself?!! grin..These JWs are pure mugus grin)) asking, “Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?” I said, “Here I am. Send me.”

Let's even add this for Mugu Janosky so he sees that Jesus is Jehovah, the very Arm of Jehovah of whom the Rabbinic Jews, Muslims, Jehovah Witnesses, Arian Heretics, Modalists, Gnostics, cults, etc have refused to believe the report of Jehovah but have made a false teaching and teachers called the Governing Body for themselves.
Isaiah 53:1 NKJV — Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed
?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by RussellRutherfo: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Russell I know, Rutherford I know, WHO ARE YOU Janosky? WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

"God gave Brother Russell (not Janosky or MaxInDHouse) to the church to be the *mouthpiece* for him; and those (e.g. Janosky and MaxInDHouse) who claim to have learned the truth apart from *Brother Russell* and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as "deceivers", ready to lead the flock of God in their way." (The Watchtower, September 15, 1922 page 279)

[s]
[s]

grin grin

These Arian Heretics like MaxDintheHouse, Janosky, etcetera now deny even "Pastor" Russell their founder and much of his writings.

grin
When he was alive. He was the Sole "discreet" false Slave representative of Jehovah but now him and Judge Rutherford, both adulterers are dead. The JW Cult have elevated 8- American men grin to be their Mediators on Earth and now call clowns such as Stephen Lett that looks like a slowpoke the Governing Body representing Jehovah.

You hit right with sharing many of their lies to the public. Keep dropping it quote by quote so many like MaxDintheHouse, Janosky, DappaD, haddeylium, etcetera and the rest of the JW Arian Heretics can be seeing their previous lies once said to be the words of Jehovah. Jehovah don suffer for these Armageddon liars and annihilators that seek to devour about 7 plus billion people with fire so they can select people's house that they never worked for before and live in paradise. grin

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:

[s]
[s]

AVOIDANCE at it's best! smiley

When will you learn to OBEY what you yourself quoted for others?
Well that's the difference between the JWs and Misinformed Churchgoers like you, you people honour God with your mouth but your hearts are far away from God.
So how do you expect a honest hearted and sincere individuals to agree that you're honest when you quote the word of your own God, Interpret it but refused to live by your own Interpretation? smiley

Well since you chose to judge yourself i will not teach you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what Paul said so that you can continue rendering your own conscience irresponsive to the words of your own God! smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Kiasa: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why don't you go to the disciples that deserted Jesus in the first century {John 6:66} for information about Jesus?
Why stick to what his close confidants have to say?

For your information, Jesus is from Israel and up till today 70 % of Israelites don't believe Jesus ever lived while about 20% are sceptical about him!

So if you believe what exJWs are saying then ask them what better performing group they've found after leaving JW Organization! smiley

Exactly what Israelites are you talking about? Was there a survey about this taken by Israelites or those converted Jews is Palestine aka Fake Israel?
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Kiasa:

Exactly what Israelites are you talking about? Was there a survey about this taken by Israelites or those converted Jews is Palestine aka Fake Israel?
According to the book (Bible) and the accounts recorded by close confidants of this man (Jesus) 99.9% of Israelites in the first century never believed in Jesus.
And till now the country everyone refer to as Israel today have less than 20% who thinks Jesus could have lived not to talk of him being their promised Messiah (Christ)
That's what i'm saying! undecided
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin

These Arian Heretics like MaxDintheHouse, Janosky, etcetera now deny even "Pastor" Russell their founder and much of his writings.

grin
When he was alive. He was the Sole "discreet" false Slave representative of Jehovah but now him and Judge Rutherford, both adulterers are dead. The JW Cult have elevated 8- American men grin to be their Mediators on Earth and now call clowns such as Stephen Lett that looks like a slowpoke the Governing Body representing Jehovah.

You hit right with sharing many of their lies to the public. Keep dropping it quote by quote so many like MaxDintheHouse, Janosky, DappaD, haddeylium, etcetera and the rest of the JW Arian Heretics can be seeing their previous lies once said to be the words of Jehovah. Jehovah don suffer for these Armageddon liars and annihilators that seek to devour about 7 plus billion people with fire so they can select people's house that they never worked for before and live in paradise. grin
I have their very earliest writings in my library.... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

AVOIDANCE at it's best! smiley

When will you learn to OBEY what you yourself quoted for others?
Well that's the difference between the JWs and Misinformed Churchgoers like you, you people honour God with your mouth but your hearts are far away from God.
So how do you expect a honest hearted and sincere individuals to agree that you're honest when you quote the word of your own God, Interpret it but refused to live by your own Interpretation? smiley

Well since you chose to judge yourself i will not teach you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what Paul said so that you can continue rendering your own conscience irresponsive to the words of your own God! smiley
I will do myself a great disservice if I keep quiet and allow you to continue paddling falsehood.
More so, I cannot avoid it when I see another "mouthpiece" other than "Russell" the WatchTower anointed "mouthpiece". I will not keep quiet and watch unchallenged as you encroaches on the "sole right" of brother Russell.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2021
So in a nutshell you are DISOBEYING your own God wilfully, Shey?
Jehovah's Witnesses, my God will continue to bless you guys!
Thank you! thank!! you thank!!! you guys for locating me! smiley

GardenOfGod:

I will do myself a great disservice if I keep quiet and allow you to continue paddling falsehood.
More so, I cannot avoid it when I see another "mouthpiece" other than "Russell" the WatchTower anointed "mouthpiece". I will not keep quiet and watch unchallenged as you encroaches on the "sole right" of brother Russell.

grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell you are DISOBEYING your own God wilfully, Shey?
Jehovah's Witnesses, my God will continue to bless you guys!
Thank you! thank!! you thank!!! you guys for locating me! smiley

I don't have to respond to you because you are not the mouthpiece of the WatchTower grin grin
GardenOfGod:

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Then what are you quoting me for? cheesy

GardenOfGod:

I don't have to respond to you because you are not the mouthpiece of the WatchTower grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Then what are you quoting me for? cheesy

GardenOfGod:

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I don't have to respond to you because you are not the mouthpiece of the WatchTower.

Yet you keep mentioning me after saying you should AVOID JWs.
Is that your FAITH in ACTION? cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
.......... WATCHTOWER VERDICT.........
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED
......... AND ENDED IN 1914.............

"Be not surprised, then, when in subsequent chapters we present proofs that the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophecy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D. 1878, and that the battle of the great day of God Almighty (Revelation 16:14), which will end in 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced. The gathering of the armies is plainly visible from the standpoint of God's word"
(The Time Is At Hand, 1888-1911 edition - page 101).

grin grin grin grin
MaxInDHouse:

Yet you keep mentioning me after saying you should AVOID JWs.
Is that your FAITH in ACTION? cheesy
I am quoting to remind you that your world ENDED in 1914. So you shouldn't be here cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Do you know how to solve a problem? You go to the taproot and deal with it. Then the problem will be forever solved.

I don't want to join issues with the Jws, if I were to, I would ignore them and focus on the teachings of the WatchTower, which is the root cause of their insanity.
================================
I honestly didn't want to join issues with these guys, but their boldness in quoting the scriptures was annoying, considering the foundation on which they stand.
I have so many of their false teachings to bring up here but let me rest for now.

Like Pul says in Romans 10:1-3
10 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

These guys zeal and foundation is not built on truth and righteousness of God ................................................................

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
****** WATCHTOWER VERDICT******
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"Be not surprised, then, when in subsequent chapters we present proofs that the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophecy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D. 1878, and that the battle of the great day of God Almighty (Revelation 16:14), which will end in 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced. The gathering of the armies is plainly visible from the standpoint of God's word"
(The Time Is At Hand, 1888-1911 edition - page 101).

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"The date of the close of that battle is definitely marked in Scripture as October, 1914. It is already in progress, its beginning date from October 1874(The Watchtower, January 15, 1892, page 22).
grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble"(The Watchtower, July 15, 1892, page 22).

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"The present great war in Europe (reference to Word War I) is the beginning of Armageddon of the Scriptures" (Pastor Russell's Sermons, 1917) grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"That the Lord must be present and set up his kingdom, and exercise his great power so as to dash the nations to pieces as a potter's vessel, is then clearly fixed; for it is 'in the days of these kings' - before their overthrow - i.e., before A.D. 1914 - that the God of heaven will set up His Kingdom" (Studies In The Scriptures, Vol. II, page 170). grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"Remember that the forty years of Jewish harvest ended October, A.D. 69, and was followed by the complete overthrow of that nation; and that likewise the forty years of the Gospel age harvest will end October 1914, and that likewise the overthrow of Christendom, so called, must be expected to immediately follow" (Studies In The Scriptures, Vol. II, page 245)
ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB ARE VISIBLY IN THE WORLD SINCE 1925

"Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will remark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews chapter eleven, to the condition of human perfection" (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, pages 89, 90)
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
PERFECT replica of the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis who just didn't want Jesus nor his followers to breathe, all because they feel like protecting God! cheesy

For your information, there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP so neither you nor your forefathers can stop anyone from expressing themselves regarding beliefs! wink

GardenOfGod:

I am quoting to remind you that your world ENDED in 1914. So you shouldn't be here cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB ARE VISIBLY IN THE WORLD SINCE 1925

"Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will remark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews chapter eleven, to the condition of human perfection".
"They will be fully restored to perfect humanity and made visible representatives of the new order of things on the earth"
(Millions Now Living Will Never Die, pages 88, 89, 90)

grin grin grin grin
OLD MEN AND WOMEN WILL BE RESTORED TO THEIR YOUTHFUL AGE FROM 1925

"Thus, when restoration begins (this was to occur in 1925, according to Rutherford) a man of seventy years of age will gradually be restored to a condition of physical health and mental balance. The Lord will teach him how to eat, and other habits of life; and above all, the truth, how to fix his mind upon holy things. And by the gradual process of restoration he will be lifted up by the great Mediator and restored to the days of his youth and live on the earth forever and never see death." (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, page 100)
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Where are the real followers of Christ apart from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES? cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Emusan(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:

What a knockout shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Russell I know, Rutherford I know, WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

MaxInDHouse:
PERFECT replica of the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis who just didn't want Jesus nor his followers to breathe, all because they feel like protecting God! cheesy

For your information, there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP so neither you nor your forefathers can stop anyone from expressing themselves regarding beliefs! wink

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Emusan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Here they are:
Williams Tyndale
Russell
Rutherford
Geneva Bible translators
And the misinformed churchgoers in your hall

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Emusan:

Here they are:
Williams Tyndale
Russell
Rutherford
Geneva Bible translators
And the misinformed churchgoers in your hall

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
SEE FAITH IN ACTION! smiley
Instead of talks talks talks please where is the WORK of your FAITH? James 2:18-26 cheesy

GardenOfGod:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Happiness Intoxicates By Pastor Adeboye / What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday? / The 'God' Of Christianity Is An Alien Called Enlil. Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.