Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8271 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacefulworld01:

Most of them where brothers/sisters that fell out of the truth,I know of one personally that got disfellowshiped.
This lady now critise witnesses as if she had something personal with them.

If not this wasnt a public threadI won't had replied that RussellRutherfo guy

Most of them where brothers/sisters that fell out of the truth

They fell out because their religious leaders said that they can't guarantee perfect spiritual food. In essence in every spiritual food serve comes with little little spiritual poisons that accumulate over time and lead to total rejection of such food. You should understand know.

This lady now critise witnesses as if she had something personal with them

Do you agree the later has the right to do so based on the image below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you're a confirmed mad man nah! cheesy

Jesus made it clear that once you're not in agreement no matter the books you're both referencing it simply means the spirit (God) you're worshiping is not the same! John 8:44

Despite all the criticism you're always doing against JWs you insanely said you're worshiping the same God with JWs!

C & C and later B.

You can never keep to your words.

My Yes, that I worship same God with you have not answered who that God of yours is. I told you mine as captured by Moses in Exodus 3:14.

Is it the same God?

A. Stick to My YES

B. Hold to No and Deny your God grin

C. Go back to default C & C and later B grin

D. Continue to use harsh and insulting words like WERE ALASO MAD e.t.c

E. Look elsewhere
Additional questions, does that your God allow you to criticize?

A. Yes

B. No

C. Look elsewhere

D. Go. Back to default

E. Deny the image attached

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
ISIS, Boko Haram, Al kaeda, Al shabab, Taliban and other terrorists groups who are killers throughout the world do claim their God is the God of Moses! cheesy

So Jesus said once we're not in agreement it means you and i aren't worshiping the same God! John 8:44

Do you believe Jesus' words? cheesy

achorladey:

C & C and later B.

You can never keep to your words.

My Yes, that I worship same God with you have not answered who that God of yours is. I told you mine as captured by Moses in Exodus 3:14.

Is it the same God?

A. Stick to My YES

B. Hold to No and Deny your God grin

C. Go back to default C & C and later B grin

D. Continue to use harsh and insulting words like WERE ALASO MAD e.t.c

E. Look elsewhere
Additional questions, does that your God allow you to criticize?

A. Yes

B. No

C. Look elsewhere

D. Go. Back to default

E. Deny the image attached

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Pharisees also claim they're worshipers of the God of Moses so your options doesn't work!

Just answer a logical question. You and i are always arguing because we don't believe the in same line of thought just as Jesus and Pharisee are always at loggerheads.

My answer is NO since we're not in agreement! smiley

Pharisees also claim they're worshipers of the God of Moses so your options doesn't work!

MaxInDHouse also claim they are worshippers of the God of Moses so your options doesn't work grin grin

I told you earlier calling people names tag and the rest don't add intelligence and learning. It will rather show the smallness of your mind. E papa dahun ibeere leyin gbogbo eebu grin

When you gave me two options (YES/NO) and added that I will go dumb, I proved you wrong by choosing YES and didn't complain that the options doesn't work. Here you are complaining after calling me all sorts of names that carries INSULT.

Just answer a logical question. You and i are always arguing because we don't believe the in same line of thought just as Jesus and Pharisee are always at loggerheads.

Had you reason well enough on John 8: 31 - 44 you should have seen that Jesus was doing his best to show that indeed they are on the same line of thought. It is the Pharisee that says otherwise. In this case of you and I, I said I serve the God described by Moses in Exodus 3:14. You keep saying NO grin grin in reality DENYING the God you serve.

My answer is NO since we're not in agreement!

At least I can rest easy now that I got you where I really wanted. You know the God you serve now. Your eyes go clear soon about this grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
ISIS, Boko Haram, Al kaeda, Al shabab, Taliban and other terrorists groups who are killers throughout the world do claim their God is the God of Moses! cheesy

So Jesus said once we're not in agreement it means you and i aren't worshiping the same God! John 8:44

Do you believe Jesus' words? cheesy

Are you a member of these people/ group listed below ni?

ISIS, Boko Haram, Al kaeda, Al shabab, Taliban and other terrorists

Are their advocates?

Is my discussion based on them?

Or you forget the commandments given to MOSES ni?

Spare me unnecessary diversion. Stick to NO and leave the rest.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you and i aren't worshiping the same God then there's no reason quoting me since we will never agree.

Meanwhile i'm in agreement with my fellow believers throughout the earth {John 17:20-23} because we are submissive to those taking the lead in our midst: GB! Hebrews 13:7, 17

achorladey:

Are you a member of these people/ group listed below ni?
Are their advocates?
Is my discussion about them?
ISIS, Boko Haram, Al kaeda, Al shabab, Taliban and other terrorists.
Or you forget the commandments given to MOSES ni?
Spare me unnecessary diversion. Stick to NO and leave the rest.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If you and i aren't worshiping the same God then there's no reason quoting me since we will never agree.

Meanwhile i'm in agreement with my fellow believers throughout the earth {John 17:20-23} because we are submissive to those taking the lead in our midst: GB! Hebrews 13:7, 17

Enjoy your C & C and later B peacefully.

If you have forgotten go back and remind yourself what it meant.

Nairaland gives room to quote people and respond to their post. No be you create the rules for nairaland.

Ko ba a ka ba grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
achorladey:

Enjoy your C & C and later B peacefully.

If you have forgotten go back and remind yourself what it meant.

Nairaland gives room to quote people and respond to their post. No be you create the rules for nairaland.

Ko ba a ka ba grin

I'm only saying it for you to know that since you and i aren't worshiping the same God you can quote me but don't always expect a respond! wink
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What is the essence when you can't PRESENT the group of people PRACTICING your Torah so that i can SEE how they're benefiting themselves? Isaiah 48:17-18

Among those adhering to what i'm quoting for you, they have settled all the racial disputes within them, they have vowed never to use weapons anymore and they're no more enrolling in the military! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Please show me where your Torah is WORKING not just arguments arguments arguments! smiley

Have you heard of Jim Jones and the Guyana tragedy? That is exactly what Jehovah witness are doing...it is a Cult. I don't need to be in a cult to show love..

Do I?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So my own Jesus is working out fine works in the midst of his followers throughout the earth!

Oh nice. Well done. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm only saying it for you to know that since you and i aren't worshiping the same God you can quote me but don't always expect a respond! wink

Remember C & C

I haven't in anyway form or manner forced your hands or glued it to type your response on whatever medium you're using to respond on nairaland.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
achorladey:

Or they take such mistake is due to imperfections or hide under imperfections.

Imagine such nonsense.

So I was sharing the truth of the scriptures with someone on another thread when DappaD came along and claimed that I "lifted" that knowledge from JWs. I let it slip because it was actually a very stupid thing to say, since what I shared was neither authored by JWs nor was I quoting any of their material. What I shared was straight out of the scriptures with relevant chapters & verses to support.

And today, same accuser is coming to me again, seeking for a discussion. And I said, the last one we had, you arrogantly claimed that I picked the knowledge from JWs. And I asked, did JWs also authored the scriptures? Of course, one was expecting a reasonable fellow to admit his mistakes and retrace his steps. But no, he proved otherwise.

The irony of it all is the guts to ask me questions in expectance of scriptural answers, the same kind of answers I provided earlier that he claimed was their knowledge. It's simply appalling.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

Angels, Michael inclusive, are ministering spirits whose mission is to serve heirs of salvation (Hebrews 1:14). They, unlike Christians, are not offered membership of the God family, i.e, they are neither begotten nor born sons of the family of God, for example, Jesus. To further show the amount of power and authority that the heirs of the kingdom will have over angels, they will be judged by Christians (1 Corinthians 6:3). And no wonder man is a god (Psalm 82:6-7, John 10:34-35).
Angels were created first before man, confirmed by JEHOVAH @ Job 38:1-7 (ASV).
Therefore, they are members of God's heavenly family in the spiritual realm.
By virtue of 1 Corinthians 6:3, faithful humans raised to heavenly life (John 17:23-24, Rev1:5-6) as co-rulers with Jesus, their authority will be higher than that of angels in heaven.
"Man is a god." Well said,Yes !
1 Corinthians 8:5-6, Psalms 8:5, Hosea 12:3-4, angels are Elohim. Every angel is godlike, a divine being like God.
Splinz:

While angels are also collectively called "sons of God", of course there must be limit or right of usage. I mean, Come to think of it, Maximus. Did Paul forgot that Jesus is angel Michael when he asked, "For to which of the angels"? Could it be that Paul did not know that Jesus is an angel? smiley
Bros, where did the holy scriptures put limits on the usage of the word "angels"?
You can not put limits when your Bible did NOT put any. grin grin

You said angels mean "Sons of God", very correct.
Angels also proven to mean a Messenger sent by God, whether a human being or spiritual being. =Aggelos /Malak. (Please confirm for yourself). grin
John 3:16 , Jesus is the angel sent for man's redemption.
John 7:16, Jesus is the angel sent to teach his Father's doctrines.
John 17:3, Jesus is the angel sent by his Father, the only true God.

What is the proper understanding of Hebrews 1:5, "For to which of the angels"?
2nd paragraph of verse 5 , applied to David in the old testament, Psalms.
Does it mean David was never his Father's Son before he became "Now you are my Son"?
Not at all.
The Psalms emphasized his new status of Anointing above other sons of Jesse.

Hebrews 1:5, Jesus Christ never stopped being his Father's Son.
In verse 5, "Now you are my Son", was NOT a reference to the anointing of Cherubs or to Seraphs,or to angel Gabriel.
But a reference to the Anointed Son above his mates,peers in the spiritual realm where Jesus is the only Son sitting on his Father's throne- Hebrews 1:9 & Revelation 3:21.
Splinz:

Agree. Archangel Michael is one of the archangels, created by Jesus (Colossians 1:16)
Now speaking of angel Michael, Gabriel his counterpart said: What about angel Gabriel? Did he also forgot that Michael is the only arch or chief angel? Why did he say Michael is "one of the chief princes" when supposedly there's only one arch/chief angel or prince?

The same Hebrew Lexicon 259 in Daniel 10:13 & Genesis 4:19, "One of " meaning first, the Head. (Your Bible's original language is Hebrew, the Hebrew meaning MUST determine the usage of every word in another language.)
Therefore, the Head /First in Command of angels.
@ Matthew 25:31, Revelation 12:7-9,
1 Thess4:16 & 2 Thess 1:7-9, did Jesus Christ play the role of the Head Commander/ Archangel leading other sons of God in battle?

Genesis 3:15, who is the seed that defeated the serpent?
Revelation 12:7-9,12, who is the serpent?
Who defeated the serpent?

1 John 3:8, what is Jesus doing to the serpent?
grin
The Screenshots proven that in the 17th century, Methodist & Baptist Churches knew that Jesus Christ is Archangel Michael
[/quote]

grin grin

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

Do you know of anything else than to regurgitate "bros" everywhere?

I'm not interested in your incoherent writing. Find someone else.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

Do you know of anything else than to regurgitate "bros" everywhere?

I'm not interested in your incoherent writing. Find someone else.
Oga Boss, I won't stoop for your diversionary antics.

Una see as Mr Splinz is shying away from the matter on this thread?

grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 1:09am On Jul 29, 2021
achorladey:

Most of them where brothers/sisters that fell out of the truth

They fell out because their religious leaders said that they can't guarantee perfect spiritual food. In essence in every spiritual food serve comes with little little spiritual poisons that accumulate over time and lead to total rejection of such food. You should understand know.

This lady now critise witnesses as if she had something personal with them

Do you agree the later has the right to do so based on the image below

What is perfect about 1 Corinthians 13:9?
What is perfect about Matthew 26:31-35?
What is perfect about 1 Samuel 16:6?

What is perfect about 1 Corinthians 15:12?
Luke 24:21,25, Would Jesus Christ reprimand a teaching or belief that is perfect?
Would Jesus Christ call what is perfect "foolish"?
Achorladey is DECEIVING himself.
grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

What I know and the scriptures teaches is that, Jesus is the God who created archangel Michael. So creation can't be the same as the creator. That's pure nonsense.

Thanks for the advice though. But John 3:16 does not say whosoever believes in archangel Michael will be saved. Michael's mission is to serve the saved redeemed by the Savior of the world, Jesus. smiley
Splinz:

So in essence, angel Michael is your savior or that of JWs at least.

As for me and family, Jesus is my Savior and life giver. smiley
Archangel Michael, Jesus Christ is the Godhead & saviour of your Trinitarian mentors.
Archangel Michael,The Lord of Baptist & Methodist Church pastors & parishioners in the 17th century, proven by the Screenshots.
Splinz continue DECEIVING yourself grin

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43am On Jul 29, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Have you heard of Jim Jones and the Guyana tragedy? That is exactly what Jehovah witness are doing...it is a Cult. I don't need to be in a cult to show love..
Do I?

That's the way you view matters so i can't change that because it has been prophesied by Jesus himself:

“A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household? Matthew 10:24-25

Jesus is the one who showed the greatest kind of love {John 15:13} and he said by the same way we JWs love ourselves people will know that we're his true followers {John 13:34-35} so if Jesus was called "Satan" by his contemporaries due to this kind of love we truly PRACTICING what he taught shouldn't expect anything less from people who are eyewitnesses of the love we have within ourselves today! Matthew 10:24-25 smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by johnw47: 4:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Janosky:

Archangel Michael, Jesus Christ is the Godhead & saviour of your Trinitarian mentors.
grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

oh cannot stop lying false jw, if they our mentors why do we not agree with them

polytheist fraud jw janosky

your archangel michael/jesus christ is mighty god
your father is almighty god = 2 gods

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Janosky:

What is perfect about 1 Corinthians 13:9?
What is perfect about Matthew 26:31-35?
What is perfect about 1 Samuel 16:6?

What is perfect about 1 Corinthians 15:12?
Luke 24:21,25, Would Jesus Christ reprimand a teaching or belief that is perfect?
Would Jesus Christ call what is perfect "foolish"?
Achorladey is DECEIVING himself.
grin grin

In summary you want to hide under the usual imperfections grin grin

All those scripture up there I have isolated in times past and show how it does not apply to your religious leaders and their teachings in order to hide under imperfections.

Since you are using this scripture to admit that they are imperfect don't cry blue murder when their teachings are abandoned or scrutinized and criticized.

Reason am grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 6:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Janosky:

Archangel Michael,The Lord of Baptist & Methodist Church pastors & parishioners in the 17th century, proven by the Screenshots.
Splinz continue DECEIVING yourself grin

That SUGGEST and USED TO as used in the images posted.

What is another word for suggest?
Contexts
Verb
To put forward for consideration
To theorize, or consider the possibility of
To give a hint of
To imply but stop short of saying explicitly
To make an assertion without proof
To presage, or suggest something in advance
To say as a further remark
To give the impression of being or having a negative quality or characteristic
To resemble someone or something in appearance, action or behavior
To call an image or memory to the mind
(smack of) To resemble or imply (a hint of) something
To have a suggestion or trace of (a quality or attribute, typically one considered bad)
To investigate something, or solve a problem using brainstorming
To give an impression of
To expose to danger or the risk of loss
Introduce the subject of
To make a false show or pretense of
Demand; entail
To prefer, desire, or choose to have something

I don't need to go to used to paapaa.

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2021
People who hate Jesus and hate to accept him as God

What happens next is God allows them to believe a strong lie

That lie becomes a strong hold on them that eventually leads to the second death
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

Imagine such nonsense.

So I was sharing the truth of the scriptures with someone on another thread when DappaD came along and claimed that I "lifted" that knowledge from JWs. I let it slip because it was actually a very stupid thing to say, since what I shared was neither authored by JWs nor was I quoting any of their material. What I shared was straight out of the scriptures with relevant chapters & verses to support.

And today, same accuser is coming to me again, seeking for a discussion. And I said, the last one we had, you arrogantly claimed that I picked the knowledge from JWs. And I asked, did JWs also authored the scriptures? Of course, one was expecting a reasonable fellow to admit his mistakes and retrace his steps. But no, he proved otherwise.

The irony of it all is the guts to ask me questions in expectance of scriptural answers, the same kind of answers I provided earlier that he claimed was their knowledge. It's simply appalling.

You are beginning to understand the kind of mindset they have and admittance of wrong they always hard them. Rather than admit they go under the cover of IMPERFECTIONS or this is a faceless forum bla bla.

You only need to read their positions, reactions and comments sometimes and see the real them in action.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2021
achorladey:

You are beginning to understand the kind of mindset they have and admittance of wrong they always hard them. Rather than admit they go under the cover of IMPERFECTIONS or this is a faceless forum bla bla.

You only need to read their positions, reactions and comments sometimes and see the real them in action

It's a terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2021
I'll continue to ask you the same question about them (JWs)

With what you've known about them (JWs) and all what you just wrote now, do you think they (JWs) are worshipers of the true God? cheesy

achorladey:

You are beginning to understand the kind of mindset they (JWs) have and admittance of wrong they always hard them (JWs). Rather than admit they (JWs) go under the cover of IMPERFECTIONS or this is a faceless forum bla bla.

You only need to read their positions, reactions and comments sometimes and see the real them (JWs) in action.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

It's a terrible thing.

Please your friend acholardey is having a serious problem with this simple question.

With regards to what you've heard, read and seen so far, what do you think about them (JWs) are they worshipers of the true God? smiley

What did Jesus say when he discern the group of worshipers that's doing terrible things? John 8:44
Now that you think JWs are also doing terrible things what's your concludion about them (JWs)? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by DappaD: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please your friend [redacted] is having a serious problem with this simple question.
With regards to what you've heard, read and seen so far, what do you think about them (JWs) are they worshipers of the true God? smiley
What did Jesus say when he discern the group of worshipers that's doing terrible things? John 8:44
Now that you think JWs are also doing terrible things what's your concludion about them (JWs)? smiley

MaxInDHouse, my brother why are you stressing yourself this much? cry
Whenever I see individuals pally with apostates, I usually just let them be. The same thing happened with KNOWMO.RE56, this man after digesting rubbish from apostates, now begins to look for Witnesses to argue with. He picked up the hint knowing I wouldn’t engage him in discussions and stopped mentioning me.
2Thessalonians 2:11-12 says Jehovah would let the minds of the wicked believe the lie when they strongly opposed truth, so let’s not interfere! Our aim is looking for honesthearted individuals who are rightly disposed for life, before we can ask that question in highlight. Acts 13:48
Good morning my brother. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please your friend acholarde.y is having a serious problem with this simple question.

I'm sure that friend of mine can speak for himself. Please ask him. smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2021
JW is a cult
No need to hide it

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning brother!

I'm just tormenting acholardey with that question.
Do you know why?
I remembered how the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis in the first century kept criticizing Jesus' work up and down, then they confronted him openly regarding the authority backing him to set standards {Mark 11:27} this is what achorladey has been doing since criticizing the GB over the authority they have to set standards for those under them.
Jesus asked those critics a very dicey question.
Everyone (including this critics) knew John the baptist who baptized Jesus and told people publicly that Jesus is the Lamb of God who will take away the sin of the world {John 1:29} so Jesus asked the critics what they think about John the baptist, who sent him? Is he from God or from men? {Mark 11:30} just as i'm asking acholardey if he is a worshiper of the same God backing JWs work.
But it's so shocking that those first century critics were far much more intelligent than 21th century critics like acholardey! smiley
Before responding to Jesus' dicey question they thought within themselves that it will not make any sense if they should say all the good works people saw John doing is from men neither can they say God sent him because if they say he's from God Jesus will ask them "why don't you believe (trust) what he said about me?" So they came back and told Jesus "we don't know" Mark 11:31-33}

Achorladey stupidly said he is worshiping the same God that's backing up JWs activities yet he's always the first person to criticize them publicly.
Isn't that preposterous? cheesy

cc Splinz wink

DappaD:

MaxInDHouse, my brother why are you stressing yourself this much? cry
Whenever I see individuals pally with apostates, I usually just let them be. The same thing happened with KNOWMO.RE56, this man after digesting rubbish from apostates, now begins to look for Witnesses to argue with. He picked up the hint knowing I wouldn’t engage him in discussions and stopped mentioning me.
2Thessalonians 2:11-12 says Jehovah would let the minds of the wicked believe the lie when they strongly opposed truth, so let’s not interfere! Our aim is looking for honesthearted individuals who are rightly disposed for life, before we can ask that question in highlight. Acts 13:48
Good morning my brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by DappaD: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good morning brother!
I'm just tormenting [redacted] with that question.
Do you know why?
I remembered how the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis in the first century kept criticizing Jesus' work up and down, then they confronted him openly regarding the authority backing him to set standards {Mark 11:27} this is what [redacted] has been doing since criticizing the GB over the authority they have to set standards for those under them.
Jesus asked those critics a very dicey question.
Everyone (including this critics) knew John the baptist who baptized Jesus and told people publicly that Jesus is the Lamb of God who will take away the sin of the world {John 1:29} so Jesus asked the critics what they think about John the baptist, who sent him? Is he from God or from men? {Mark 11:30} just as i'm asking [redacted] if he is a worshiper of the same God backing JWs work.
But it's so shocking that those first century critics were far much more intelligent than 21th century critics like [redacted]! smiley
Before responding to Jesus' dicey question they thought within themselves that it will not make any sense if they should say all the good works people saw John doing is from men neither can they say God sent him because if they say he's from God Jesus will ask them "why don't you believe (trust) what he said about me?" So they came back and told Jesus "we don't know" Mark 11:31-33}
[redacted] stupidly said he is worshiping the same God that's backing up JWs activities yet he's always the first person to criticize them publicly.
Isn't that preposterous? cheesy

cc Splinz wink

Very insightful. Well, I was actually talking about Splinz anyways, not the other one.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2021
DappaD:

Very insightful. Well, I was actually talking about Splinz anyways, not the other one.

Oh, that one is just a kid following the crowd anywhere belle face! Exodus 23:1-2 smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ma.st.ur.bat.io.n Is Not A Sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Says? Full Transcript! / The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. / Did The Catholic Church Give Us The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.