Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies (8275 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by ENEMYOFGOD6: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin grin the bitter truth is that Jesus Christ was never existed.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Noted Sir! smiley

ENEMYOFGOD6:
grin grin grin the bitter truth is that Jesus Christ was never existed.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'll continue to ask you the same question about them (JWs)

With what you've known about them (JWs) and all what you just wrote now, do you think they (JWs) are worshipers of the true God? cheesy

What should I call this or where should I classify this now? grin

After admitting by typing NO using your own fingers that, You(MaxInDHouse) don't serve the God described in Exodus 3:14 you are now asking another question

do you think they (JWs) are worshipers of the true God?

Since the TRUE God I worship is described in Exodus 3:14 and you yourself stated NO to that God. You should know your answer by now. E ba ti ro daadaa ki e to dahun.

As it is, you are locked in the moment you answer my question earlier, getting out is difficult, the reason for this your latest post.

Here is a reminder grin as typed by you here......

C. I won't continue chatting with a mad man.... MaxInDHouse.,2021

Are you chatting with a sane or mad man?

A. Answer YES and admit this your latest post is irrelevant.

D. Answer NO and show you can't keep to your words and apologize grin grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by 22jumpstreet: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's the way you view matters so i can't change that because it has been prophesied by Jesus himself:

“A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household? Matthew 10:24-25

Jesus is the one who showed the greatest kind of love {John 15:13} and he said by the same way we JWs love ourselves people will know that we're his true followers {John 13:34-35} so if Jesus was called "Satan" by his contemporaries due to this kind of love we truly PRACTICING what he taught shouldn't expect anything less from people who are eyewitnesses of the love we have within ourselves today! Matthew 10:24-25 smiley

It's a Cult.. flee from it.

The greatest gift God gave you is the freedom of choice. Somebody is taking it away and your kool with it...
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

It's a terrible thing.

I have discussed with one of them here that it didn't take up to an hour before all sorts of insult and labels start to fly right left center.

Once you don't dance to their tune. Get ready for it. grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good morning brother!

I'm just tormenting acholardey with that question.
Do you know why?
I remembered how the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis in the first century kept criticizing Jesus' work up and down, then they confronted him openly regarding the authority backing him to set standards {Mark 11:27} this is what achorladey has been doing since criticizing the GB over the authority they have to set standards for those under them.
Jesus asked those critics a very dicey question.
Everyone (including this critics) knew John the baptist who baptized Jesus and told people publicly that Jesus is the Lamb of God who will take away the sin of the world {John 1:29} so Jesus asked the critics what they think about John the baptist, who sent him? Is he from God or from men? {Mark 11:30} just as i'm asking acholardey if he is a worshiper of the same God backing JWs work.
But it's so shocking that those first century critics were far much more intelligent than 21th century critics like acholardey! smiley
Before responding to Jesus' dicey question they thought within themselves that it will not make any sense if they should say all the good works people saw John doing is from men neither can they say God sent him because if they say he's from God Jesus will ask them "why don't you believe (trust) what he said about me?" So they came back and told Jesus "we don't know" Mark 11:31-33}

Achorladey stupidly said he is worshiping the same God that's backing up JWs activities yet he's always the first person to criticize them publicly.
Isn't that preposterous? cheesy

cc Splinz wink

What is seen from the post above

1. Jesus criticize Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes e.t.c Pharisees criticize Jesus but to you(MaxInDHouse) My religious have right to criticize all other group the moment others turn and criticize you it becomes........according to you we are the only one doing what Jesus ask us to do in other words since you (other Christian denominations criticize us, it means we are Jesus followers all others are Pharisees grin grin)

Achorladey stupidly said he is worshiping the same God that's backing up JWs activities yet he's always the first person to criticize them publicly. Isn't that preposterous?

If you like call me stupid or return to insane, were alaso, mad e.t.c it won't change the fact that you typed NO when asked about the God conversing with Moses in Exodus 3:14 grin

You cannot change that. It is locked already.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
achorladey:

What should I call this or where should I classify this now? grin

After admitting by typing NO using your own fingers that, You(MaxInDHouse) don't serve the God described in Exodus 3:14 you are now asking another question

do you think they (JWs) are worshipers of the true God?

Since the TRUE God I worship is described in Exodus 3:14 and you yourself stated NO to that God. You should know your answer by now. E ba ti ro daadaa ki e to dahun.

As it is, you are locked in the moment you answer my question earlier, getting out is difficult, the reason for this your latest post.

Here is a reminder grin as typed by you here......

C. I won't continue chatting with a mad man.... MaxInDHouse.,2021

Are you chatting with a sane or mad man?

A. Answer YES and admit this your latest post is irrelevant.

D. Answer NO and show you can't keep to your words and apologize grin grin

Ṣé ìwọ́ ròó dáadáa kóo tó máa ṣe àtakò?

Well if you must know the reason why you can't give a straightforward response is that you yourself can see all the fine attributes of JWs and you can't find a better performing group that's why you're confused.

No sane religionist will be arguing against a group yet saying he's worshiping the same God with them! smiley

I've met people like you severally, they always say "do not judge" so because of that they're indifferent towards all religions, they will not criticize any religion no matter what the religion teaches because they want to be consistent with their opinion "do not judge"
But your own case is strange! You don't want to speak against any religion, even if you're asked to say something about Hindu, Islam, Buddhism, Judaism or any other religion you feel they're all worshiping God on their own lane. Whereas these religions most especially Islam outrightly condemns people saying Jesus is God's son not to talk of trinitarians.

All you've been doing on this forum is arguing and criticizing JWs. Note what Splinz said about you, he can't speak for you because he can't explain how someone criticizing JWs will say he is worshiping the same God with JWs!

I know your problem! You feel JWs shouldn't say anything against other religions but they're OK it's just the idea of claiming the one and only group worshiping God! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
You can continue twisting it!

No sane human will agree with you that you're worshiping the same God who spoke to Moses because that God cherishes orderliness but you don't. So keep deceiving yourself! wink

achorladey:

What is seen from the post above

1. Jesus criticize Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes e.t.c Pharisees criticize Jesus but to you(MaxInDHouse) My religious have right to criticize all other group the moment others turn and criticize you it becomes........according to you we are the only one doing what Jesus ask us to do in other words since you (other Christian denominations criticize us, it means we are Jesus followers all others are Pharisees grin grin)

Achorladey stupidly said he is worshiping the same God that's backing up JWs activities yet he's always the first person to criticize them publicly. Isn't that preposterous?

If you like call me stupid or return to insane, were alaso, mad e.t.c it won't change the fact that you typed NO when asked about the God conversing with Moses in Exodus 3:14 grin

You cannot change that. It is locked already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You can continue twisting it!

No sane human will agree with you that you're worshiping the same God who spoke to Moses because that God cherishes orderliness but you don't. So keep deceiving yourself! wink

Twisting that you said NO to a question asked. What is there to twist? grin grin

I see this post as someone trying to change his position grin. I told you earlier, your eyes go clear. Didn't I. Na small small.

As a reminder though

I won't continue chatting with a mad man.... MaxInDHouse.,2021
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
achorladey:

I have discussed with one of them here that it didn't take up to an hour before all sorts of insult and labels start to fly right left center.

It's their trademark here, whilst they're pretentious wolves when knocking on the door. I've seen them all. They're full of falsehood and terrible manipulation of the scriptures. Liars.

It's no surprise though. It's expected of people who willfully yanked off some part of their own 'bible' in order to deceive. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well if you must know the reason why you can't give a straightforward response is that you yourself can see all the fine attributes of JWs and you can't find a better performing group that's why you're confused.

No sane religionist will be arguing against a group yet saying he's worshiping the same God with them! smiley

I've met people like you severally, they always say "do not judge" so because of that they're indifferent towards all religions, they will not criticize any religion no matter what the religion teaches because they want to be consistent with their opinion "do not judge"
But your own case is strange! You don't want to speak against any religion, even if you're asked to say something about Hindu, Islam, Buddhism, Judaism or any other religion you feel they're all worshiping God on their own lane. Whereas these religions most especially Islam outrightly condemns people saying Jesus is God's son not to talk of trinitarians.

All you've been doing on this forum is arguing and criticizing JWs. Note what Splinz said about you, he can't speak for you because he can't explain how someone criticizing JWs will say he is worshiping the same God with JWs!

I know your problem! You feel JWs shouldn't say anything against other religions but they're OK it's just the idea of claiming the one and only group worshiping God! smiley

Well if you must know the reason why you can't give a straightforward response is that you yourself can see all the fine attributes of JWs and you can't find a better performing group that's why you're confused

No colour the response Oga MaxInDHouse who loves calling me insane, were alaso, mad e.t.c. Here is my answer again....

Since the TRUE God I worship is described in Exodus 3:14 and you yourself stated NO to that God. You should know your answer by now. You want me to say yes on your behalf ni after you said NO? Didn't I start on a YES footing before. You keep saying NO. Oga MaxInDHouse apply your intelligence.

Note what Splinz said about you, he can't speak for you because he can't explain how someone criticizing JWs will say he is worshiping the same God with JWs

He can't speak for me is simple enough for you to understand. I didn't appoint him as my spokesperson. Don't colour what I discuss here with you with what Splinz is saying.

I know your problem! You feel JWs shouldn't say anything against other religions but they're OK it's just the idea of claiming the one and only group worshiping God.

The only problem I believe you know about me is you calling me mad, insane, were alaso e.t.c grin grin Your eyes go clear. I am not here censoring anybody here so what is my business going as far as saying your religious group shouldn't say anything about other religious group. Spill it out but when they come for you don't go about calling people or me INSANELY ANSWERED, insane, mad, were, were alaso grin grin. When you go down that part I won't go there with you. Learning is not by insulting people grin

Why won't I remain strange when you hardly take to instructions given. What I choose to do on nairaland remains mine to decide. If you like query Hindi, Buddha, Trinitarians or traditional worshipper, Judaism, Islam na your jurisdiction e dey to do. You are interested in it that's why you do it. Did I censor you about it? grin grin

Ibeere ti ko ni se pelu ijiroro to wa ni le.

Mo mo pe eyin ro daadaa ki e to bere si n ba were alaso soro nigba ti e sope e o ni se bee mo?

Eleyi ni ke ro daadaa.

Based on the above I can classify your post as irrelevant. Should be placed where it belongs. Trash!
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

It's their trademark here, whilst they're pretentious wolves when knocking on the door. I've seen them all. They're full of falsehood and terrible manipulation of the scriptures. Liars.

It's no surprise though. It's expected of people who willfully yanked off some part of their own 'bible' in order to deceive. smiley

What baffles me is they hiding behind this is a faceless forum. There are feedbacks platform like this provides.

E.g when knocking people's door you here words like.... "We are your Christian friends" the same word "Christian" that one said is cursed, bastardised, temporary and no divine backing.

Here is another.....they will be at your door preaching about God's kingdom and you see them opening Matthew 6:9,10 and reading from it. They will tell the person that OUR FATHER has promised setting up a Kingdom.

Yet they won't tell the person they are preaching to straight up look, that OUR FATHER talked about in Matthew 6:9,10 is that of our religious group alone and you standing before me should know that you worship the DEVIL grin grin

When they come here they do otherwise grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
You called that a chatting with you? cheesy

Guy you're more confused than i thought!

I'm exposing you regarding your mental state, your friend Splinz hid his face after seeing how you insanely shot yourself in the foot.

No sane human will continue arguing, criticizing and contradicting an organized group of worshipers yet claiming they are still worshiping the same God with you! cheesy

So you can run but you can't hide. If JWs are worshiping the God of Moses then criticizing them always simply means either you're not worshiping that same God or they're not worshiping the God of Moses that's why you're always criticizing them.

You can't eat your cake and have it! wink

achorladey:

Well if you must know the reason why you can't give a straightforward response is that you yourself can see all the fine attributes of JWs and you can't find a better performing group that's why you're confused

No colour the response Oga MaxInDHouse who loves calling me insane, were alaso, mad e.t.c. Here is my answer again....

Since the TRUE God I worship is described in Exodus 3:14 and you yourself stated NO to that God. You should know your answer by now. You want me to say yes on your behalf ni after you said NO? Didn't I start on a YES footing before. You keep saying NO. Oga MaxInDHouse apply your intelligence.

Note what Splinz said about you, he can't speak for you because he can't explain how someone criticizing JWs will say he is worshiping the same God with JWs

He can't speak for me is simple enough for you to understand. I didn't appoint him as my spokesperson. Don't colour what I discuss here with you with what Splinz is saying.

I know your problem! You feel JWs shouldn't say anything against other religions but they're OK it's just the idea of claiming the one and only group worshiping God.

The only problem I believe you know about me is you calling me mad, insane, were alaso e.t.c grin grin Your eyes go clear. I am not here censoring anybody here so what is my business going as far as saying your religious group shouldn't say anything about other religious group. Spill it out but when they come for you don't go about calling people or me INSANELY ANSWERED, insane, mad, were, were alaso grin grin. When you go down that part I won't go there with you. Learning is not by insulting people grin

Why won't I remain strange when you hardly take to instructions given. What I choose to do on nairaland remains mine to decide. If you like query Hindi, Buddha, Trinitarians or traditional worshipper, Judaism, Islam na your jurisdiction e dey to do. You are interested in it that's why you do it. Did I censor you about it? grin grin

Ibeere ti ko ni se pelu ijiroro to wa ni le.

Mo mo pe eyin ro daadaa ki e to bere si n ba were alaso soro nigba ti e sope e o ni se bee mo?

Eleyi ni ke ro daadaa.

Based on the above I can classify your post as irrelevant. Should be placed where it belongs. Trash!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO! cheesy

Go and meditate on what Jesus meant when he said:

“Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men Matthew 4:19

Perhaps in your myopic thoughts the fisher will alert the fish when coming for a cash! smiley

achorladey:

What baffles me is they hiding behind this is a faceless forum. There are feedbacks platform like this provides.

E.g when knocking people's door you here words like.... "We are your Christian friends" the same word "Christian" that one said is cursed, bastardised, temporary and no divine backing.

Here is another.....they will be at your door preaching about God's kingdom and you see them opening Matthew 6:9,10 and reading from it. They will tell the person that OUR FATHER has promised setting up a Kingdom.

Yet they won't tell the person they are preaching to straight up look, that OUR FATHER talked about in Matthew 6:9,10 is that of our religious group alone and you standing before me should know that you worship the DEVIL grin grin

When they come here they do otherwise grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

This is what you harbour in mind against me and my spiritual family but later you will start commenting as if you want to make a tactful chat with me, shey?

No wahala, now that you know our thoughts go straight and answer my simple question:

Are JWs (including MaxInDHouse) worshipers of your righteous God?

Let's know now! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO! cheesy

Go and meditate on what Jesus meant when he said:

“Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men Matthew 4:19

Perhaps in your myopic thoughts the fisher will alert the fish when coming for a cash! smiley

fisher will alert the fish when coming for a catch.....Max

Baba yii fe pa won je ni oooo. Eebu ko ni won fi n se.

From the above this post I am responding to is worthy of the trash can. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You called that a chatting with you? cheesy

Guy you're more confused than i thought!

I'm exposing you regarding your mental state, your friend Splinz hid his face after seeing how you insanely shot yourself in the foot.

No sane human will continue arguing, criticizing and contradicting an organized group of worshipers yet claiming they are still worshiping the same God with you! cheesy

So you can run but you can't hide. If JWs are worshiping the God of Moses then criticizing them always simply means either you're not worshiping that same God or they're not worshiping the God of Moses that's why you're always criticizing them.

You can't eat your cake and have it! wink

If JWs are worshiping the God of Moses then criticizing them always simply means either you're not worshiping that same God or they're not worshiping the God of Moses that's why you're always criticizing them.

Baba gbe if siwaju grin grin. Shine your eyes wella. You said NO, I repeat NO is what you typed. You didn't type IF NO.

See as you keep trying to escape free. I locked you in with that question. You are the same and intelligent man here. E don dey wear for your eyes small small.

So you can run but you can't hide.

Na you dey chase madman wey you talk sey you won't chat with again by continually responding to my post grin grin

From the above, this post I am responding to is worthy of the trash can.

I'm exposing you regarding your mental state

Ok, I know my mental state tells me you said NO grin to the God conversing with Moses in Exodus 3: 14 and their is nothing my mental state could do about changing that grin

Your friend Splinz hid his face after seeing how you insanely shot yourself in the foot.

If you are tired of addressing my post of which anyway are worthy of the trash can. Go and discuss with Splinz. You can as well shot yourself in the head or point of choice while at it. grin grin The Splinz you said his face is still responding to your comment. Your face must be saved.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Splinz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Are JWs (including MaxIn.DHouse) worshipers of your righteous God?

Let's know now! smiley

Will the answer help you become a better JWs? smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
achorladey:

If JWs are worshiping the God of Moses then criticizing them always simply means either you're not worshiping that same God or they're not worshiping the God of Moses that's why you're always criticizing them.

Baba gbe if siwaju grin grin. Shine your eyes wella. You said NO, I repeat NO is what you typed. You didn't type IF NO.

See as you keep trying to escape free. I locked you in with that question. You are the same and intelligent man here. E don dey wear for your eyes small small.

So you can run but you can't hide.

Na you dey chase madman wey you talk sey you won't chat with again by continually responding to my post grin grin

From the above, this post I am responding to is worthy of the trash can.

I will only leave you when you stop running after JWs with bitter criticism and antagonism always yet saying you're worshiping the same God with JWs!

Anytime i see you criticize JWs i'll bring in the simple question to expose you as an INSANE.
Until you drop this ego and give the correct answer rather than shamelessly repeating the insanity that you're worshiping the same God with the same group you're always criticizing! wink
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I will only leave you when you stop running after JWs with bitter criticism and antagonism always yet saying you're worshiping the same God with JWs!

Anytime i see you criticize JWs i'll bring in the simple question to expose you as an INSANE.
Until you drop this ego and give the correct answer rather than shamelessly repeating the insanity that you're worshiping the same God with the same group you're always criticizing! wink

Welcome and feel at home. This madman is ready to host. Be the guest of were ALASO, INSANE, MAD.

You know I am beginning to rub this madness and insanity you call me all over you. See as you keep chasing me around over a question answered and repeatedly INSANELY, STUPIDLY answered grin

Another post worthy of the trash can grin

Same person wants to be my GUEST over a question INSANELY ANSWERED, STUPIDLY ANSWERED, MADLY ANSWERED, were alaso answered grin

I will only leave you when you stop running after JWs with bitter criticism and antagonism always yet saying you're worshiping the same God with JWs

I hope this were alaso grin is not becoming a nightmare to you. I laugh at this part seriously. Imagine you telling me what to do and not to do on nairaland. Chai
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

Will the answer help you become a better JWs? smiley

Sound question!
It can either make me a better JW or make me doubt JW.

If you say YES then i need to know what you want from JWs after realizing they're worshipers of the same God with you.
But if you boldly and confidently say NO then i need to know your own God and what are the criteria of becoming a true worshiper of your God.

It makes no sense arguing always yet saying you're worshiping the same God with the JWs.
Jesus said his own followers will share common thought {John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} whatever makes you continue arguing consistently against a group definitely it can't be the same God!

That's what Jesus said! John 8:44 smiley
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Of course i will continue to expose you that you're a madman!

So i'm ever ready to come after you anytime i see you pass any criticism against JWs.

Jesus surely criticized a religious group but he made it clear that the said group aren't worshiping the same God with him {John 8:44} but in your own case you're always criticizing the JWs and they're not ready to leave their organization. So are you worshiping the same God with them (JWs) ?

If you're answering YES it means you're an INSANE because Jesus never said he is worshiping the same God with those criticizing him! wink

achorladey:

Welcome and feel at home. This madman is ready to host. Be the guest of were ALASO, INSANE, MAD.

You know I am beginning to rub this madness and insanity you call me all over you. See as you keep chasing me around over a question answered and repeatedly INSANELY, STUPIDLY answered grin

Another post worthy of the trash can grin

Same person wants to be my GUEST over a question INSANELY ANSWERED, STUPIDLY ANSWERED, MADLY ANSWERED, were alaso answered grin

I will only leave you when you stop running after JWs with bitter criticism and antagonism always yet saying you're worshiping the same God with JWs

I hope this were alaso grin is not becoming a nightmare to you. I laugh at this part seriously. Imagine you telling me what to do and not to do on nairaland. Chai

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
achorladey:

So, for your mind you've not been LYING, WAILING & insulted JWs on this thread?
grin grin

You still never bring evidence that kingdom hall was sold to your Pastorpreneurs.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

What are you(Janosky known for here other than the following words

Liars

Mumu

No get sense

Wailers

Deceiving himself

Sifia pains

Enemy of the gospel of Christ

Deceive yourself e.t.c grin

Go bring where I insulted any of your members on this thread. Bring it now let us see.

The abundance of your spill all of the above every now and then. Na your way
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Splinz:

See sifia painment cheesy grin
Just because your Trinitarian mentors proven that Jesus Christ is Archangel Michael since 1599.

JWs never yanked off anything.
Splinz, You can't prove your Spurious claims.
grin

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

You still never bring evidence that kingdom hall was sold to your Pastorpreneurs.
grin grin grin grin grin

And you just think, I will jump into this without you answering my question concerning that. Do you sell Kingdom halls or not?
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
achorladey:

What are you(Janosky known for here other than the following words

Liars

Mumu

No get sense

Wailers

Deceiving himself

Sifia pains

Enemy of the gospel of Christ

Deceive yourself e.t.c grin

Go bring where I insulted any of your members on this thread. Bring it now let us see.

The abundance of your spill all of the above every now and then. Na your way
Why did Achorladey removed this part from my post?
"You Achorladey still never bring evidence that kingdom hall was sold to your Pastorpreneurs".
LYING & making FALSE claims against JWs amounts to insult.
Abi your brain no tell you?

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
achorladey:

And you just think, I will jump into this without you answering my question concerning that. Do you sell Kingdom halls or not?
Bros, bring evidence that kingdom hall was sold to your Pastorpreneurs.

Bros, prove your Spurious claims to this public forum.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Of course i will continue to expose you that you're a madman!

So i'm ever ready to come after you anytime i see you pass any criticism against JWs.

Jesus surely criticized a religious group but he made it clear that the said group aren't worshiping the same God with him {John 8:44} but in your own case you're always criticizing the JWs and they're not ready to leave their organization. So are you worshiping the same God with them (JWs) ?

If you're answering YES it means you're an INSANE because Jesus never said he is worshiping the same God with those criticizing him! wink

You won't go Scot free from here, I warned you be you decided to dive. Be the guest of were ALASO. Your eyes go clear. Many words to cover numerous pages of my response to you will not hide the fact that you said NO to the God in conversation with Moses in Exodus 3:14.

Add many ifs you didn't say IFS NO grin

Oh and I said YES, I didn't respond by saying IF YOU ARE ANSWERING YES no dey colour my matter for here. I see someone who simply cannot deal with his tongue and fingers. You get locked in now you eventually ended being a guest of insane, mad, were alaso.

No be me do you like this, na you cause am. Your eyes don dey clear.
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, bring evidence that kingdom hall was sold to your Pastorpreneurs.

Bros, prove your Spurious claims to this public forum.

Until you answer that question, we will know if it is spurious claims or.mumu claims or whatever tags and labels the abundance of your heart spill.

When they say so many things about others it is not spurious when they are faced with the same issue, all comes under claims grin
Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by Janosky: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
JW is a cult
No need to hide it
Just take that gift on the Screenshot.
You really need it.
Bishop,help yourself.
grin cheesy

Re: What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies by achorladey: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Janosky:

Why did Achorladey removed this part from my post?
"You Achorladey still never bring evidence that kingdom hall was sold to your Pastorpreneurs".
LYING & making FALSE claims against JWs amounts to insult.
Abi your brain no tell you?

Calm down and farabale, your one post addressed twice. Shine your eyes wella.

It is a LIE that your religious organization sell kingdom halls and it is false claims that they sell kingdom halls grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Understanding The Mystery And Meaning Of Masturbation / Did The Catholic Church Give Us The Bible? / Remembering Your Creator While You Are Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.